advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloated Face on Tren Ace?.....Caused my swollen lymph nodes???

Status
Not open for further replies.

zolo

Banned
For years many have complained about having a puffy face/facial bloat on tren ace but at the same time feeling "lean" and "vascular" everywhere else.

I think the reason could be by the swollen lymph node in the cheeks, Sometimes you might have swelling cheeks due to swollen lymph nodes in front of your ear. You will tend to have swollen cheeks near the ears as well as neck.

"Swollen lymph nodes usually occur as a result of exposure to bacteria or viruses. When swollen lymph nodes are caused by an infection, this is known as lymphadenitis (lim-fad-uh-NIE-tis). Rarely, swollen lymph nodes are caused by cancer."

Tren ace is known for causing lymph nodes and somehow this can be expediting a puffy face for certain people.

Would natural home remedies that are effective like tumeric, apple cider vinegar, garlic,etc take care of these lymph nodes and reduce facial swelling from tren if this was true?

If not what else could fight this "tren face bloat"? Maybe not enough BA in the tren?

Here are some user's experience with this tren face bloat I found by doing a quick google search:
How many of you get swollen face when you run certain anabolic steroids? I'm using trenbolone now and My face is swollen worse then it was on NPP - Nandrolone PhenylPropionate - . And it's not from water because I am using aromasin and caber. I'm starting to look forward to the end of the cycle cuz it looks ridiculous -___-

tren gives me that ugly ass bloat as well most the time. My brother just recently got rid of his somehow.. He doesn't even touch an AI.

Seriously man I have researched this so much I have no solid answer same thing with the deca bloat... In my case it hasn't been e2 related...

I cant figure out why I get bloated on tren? Iv tried prolly 7-8 differnt labs, tried homebrew from pelles, tried homebrew from powder. I prolly wont run it again till next spring due to my polycythemia ( which im getting treated for now ). I cant figure this out! Also people report losing bf and thats something iv never expirenced with tren. I get a moon face and my belly gets bloated when I run tren. I have had polycythemia for a long time ( didnt know abot it till receintly ), so could that have something to do with it? Any advice from you gentlemen would be appreciated!.

So I ran Tren ace last yr and hadnt any issues like this. I'm thinking the prolactin sides is what is making the bloat. I'm running 50 mg/day and using low dose prami and arimidex. Anyone else get this? I usually get dry and ripped on Tren ace. Its making me lose sleep and the night sweats are there

BTW-When I run tren I run ace.

Dr.jim, I have heard of that. So heres the deal, my body is lean..almost too lean for my liking to be honest. Might be ditching the tren after this upcoming week due to the sides anyway. However, my face is extremely oily, which is common, but its not "moonface" like I would get if say my e2 was too high or had a carb binge. There are these pockets underneath my eyes, along with eye bags, that give me a babyface appearance. My jawline is strong and my cheeks are always pronounced. With e2 bloat or similar water bloat I get a double chin, my whole face bloats out. When I notice, for the sake of argument, ill call it tren bloat for now..I also feel like complete dirt, fatigue, kind of out of it. Sleep could be better to be honest..but I dont believe thats the issue. These "pockets" are definitely water. If I drop the tren..they disappear within 4 to 7 days.

Last edited:
You don't need 4 threads on the VERY SAME SUBJECT. You asked that question and got a few good answers. Enough of this already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear