over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloated face/water weight

Normally I'd say no because a fair number of people in the industry that could pick me out but I can crop a picture to just my torso if that helps. Obviously you can't judge my face but, I know what lean and bloated is for my face.

I'm not that lean as I've been bulking but I'll let you guys decide the bf

You are lean brother, you should be happy with that. As far as your face, I am just as lean right now and my wife says she likes my face at a heavier weight. Might not be as bad as you think.

You are lean brother, you should be happy with that. As far as your face, I am just as lean right now and my wife says she likes my face at a heavier weight. Might not be as bad as you think.

She just doesn't want you to look like a jacked Clint Eastwood

Not sure what to tell you on the moon face other than grow a beard, but mainly I just wanted to say nice fuckin work on your physique. You look incredible bro.

I am very E2 sensitive and I use 1.25 mg of letro EOD when my test is above 800/week and it does the job for me. I also have 50 mg proviron in year round which helps.

BUT I am not sporting the most chiseled face and jaw myself so take that for what it's worth.

She just doesn't want you to look like a jacked Clint Eastwood

That is my problem. When my face gets sucked in, I look older and that is why my wife likes some fat in it. I look younger with some fat in my face.

now we just need the face and he will be complete

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 370
That is my problem. When my face gets sucked in, I look older and that is why my wife likes some fat in it. I look younger with some fat in my face.
That's weird because when you're younger, a sunk in face that defines your jaw makes you look older.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

That's weird because when you're younger, a sunk in face that defines your jaw makes you look older.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I haven't been carded for buying alcohol since I was 24 cuz I look old when im lean. ive had people guess me at 40+ years old LOL

and I can't grow facial hair so beard is no go.

Appreciate it dude. It kills me. My cheeks will stay pretty damn puffy as well as the area under my neck until I drop about 10 more lbs and then it all goes away overnight almost.

I'd kill for a nice chiseled jawline and less round face, thus far those two things have eluded me.

You've built a killer physique, and are a good bit leaner than I've gotten down to. It's a bit disheartening to hear that it doesn't go away even at a legit Sub 10%.

I've been researching this extensively on places like RealSelf, and everything I've read states that people born with a lot of submental fat (neck, double chin) find it to be extremely resistant to going away with diet\exercise\weight loss. I've found that my cheeks, neck, chin are the first places to gain it, and the absolute last to lose it.

One thing that I've actually considered is lipo of the chin\neck\jawline. From what I've found, it's between $1500-2500 and the before\afters are pretty dramatic.

It sucks to consider something like surgery to fix something that "should" go away with getting sufficiently lean. That being said, I don't see myself getting to and then maintaining something like 7% for any length of time.

Good luck bro.

Carbs is my enemy. 2 days of high carbs and my face goes full moon n puffy .. Hate that shit

I've never heard of a face carrying water so much it deforms your appearance. You look good brother. It can't be that bad. Most juice heads I know have that fire hydrant head and a big jaw line comes with the territory....

Seriously? You think you look bloated? Come hang out with me for a few weeks on your next mass cycle and we will hit the all you can eat buffet circuit. I'll teach you the meaning of the word bloated.....lol

That reading comprehension though

Appreciate it guys. Probably need to get over it and I'm sure I nitpick myself more than necessary like some of us do.

I was thinking about something like vanquish fat removal but not sure if they do facial areas. I normally wouldn't consider a medical procedure to change my body except for the fact that I don't think I can change it with reasonable (for us) amounts of diet and exercise which is still extreme to most people. Might go that route if I don't get over it lol. Thanks for the input though

My face is always the first thing to blow up lol It sucks but I've gotten to the point where I just bite the bullet. It needs to happen to make substantial progress.. Not sure if you guys are familiar with the new IFBB pro Regan Grimes from Canada? His face is the same way. Even pre contest, like 3 days out his face resembles that of a chipmunk and it's not until he cuts water/uses a diuretic that it'll sink in. It's nice to see that even people with superior genetics for bodybuilding still have to suffer somewhat with chubby cheeks.

Wow swim your looking great here. What is your current "bloated" weight at? Lol

That reading comprehension though

Sorry. I didn't mean to offend your delicate sensibilities by joking around. You're a very,very handsome man (no homo) and what we can see of your face does not look bloated at all. :rolleyes:

Sorry. I didn't mean to offend your delicate sensibilities by joking around. You're a very,very handsome man (no homo) and what we can see of your face does not look bloated at all. :rolleyes:

I only said that because I didn't say I looked bloated haha. Said my face is bloated, don't think I am

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131