over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloating, Digestion, BM discussion

Quadlife

IFBB PRO
IFBB PROS
Registered
Ive read through and seen some good threads on this I figure I would get the topic going again. I Have colitis so digestion is an issue for me 365 days a year, the biggest thing come contest is bloating, and constipation which for us UCers is very uncommon. to sum up every prep except one, used orals, it seems that they must change the gut flora and affect UCers even more as Winny especially causes insane bloat gut, even var too. along with that the Tren causes insane heartburn which that problem I seem to have solved, and lastly as most people I get backed up during the final stretch of the prep.
I have added pepsin and HCL to 3 meals a day but im wondering do I cut my digestive enzymes or do I take both? most of us take a million pills so whenever we can avoid more helps of course

supps I use and rotate are sugar free Metamucil or fiberlyze, both are ok offseason prep I think both cause bloat and don't do the trick as far as BMs

pepsin HCL, digestive enzymes, probiotic I use culterelle, ginger for bloating, tudca 750 mg nutricost , NAC 1800mg daily , synthergine just started, I do lab work monthly it hasn't helped in the past but giving it another shot, vitamin D, multi vitamin , vitamin K, was taking flax. but that def bloated stomach more, today I cut all artificial drink packets like sf Hawaiian Punch

today I cut all artificial drink packets like sf Hawaiian Punch

Do you feel like artificial sweeteners cause you any digestive problems? I was drinking too many when I was using water flavoring drops and it seemed to give me problems in my gut as well as bad headaches. It all went away when I stopped using them.

.Do you feel like artificial sweeteners cause you any digestive problems? I was drinking too many when I was using water flavoring drops and it seemed to give me problems in my gut as well as bad headaches. It all went away when I stopped using them.

I don’t feel it’s the main issue but it certainly adds to the problem. I mean even on no carbs days halfway through the day I wonder why I’m so bloated

Try some GasX tabs, they work pretty good for me. I haven't been diagnosed with any digestive orders, but just use them the day after I eat Mexican or something that causes gas!

You and I have talked before about out similar GI issues, lol, so I'm sure some of this is crossover.

This last offseason I started having a ton of GI issues, still not sure exactly the cause besides some food sensitivities and a hiatal hernia, but just from kind of struggling through it here's the things I found that helped .

First and foremost was getting rid of foods that just messed me up. Some was trial and error and some was allergy testing: pork, avocado, peanuts, and dairy all went out the window.

Second was getting heart burn and acid reflux under control. For the guys that weren't a fly on the wall, we both came to kind of the same conclusion that when using tren, hex seems to have far less sides than the other esters. So that was a change. I also got put on 40mg of omeprazole a day, but that caused it's own issues, mostly poor gastric emptying and some constipation.

Fiberlyze helped with that kind of, but it seemed like it would take a few days. Added in digestive enzymes and that helped a bit more, then added in apple cider vinegar a couple times a day, and finally back to normal.

By this point though my gut was pretty jacked up and I was experiencing a lot of gas as well, so normally I went with the probiotics to get the flora back to normal, and that just seemed to make shit worse. So I moved to food sources instead, mainly kombucha and small amounts of kefir and that so far has really helped. Mornings about an hour before I eat anything I'll do a combination of a couple ounces of ACV and kombucha and that really seems to get things moving.

Other small differences that have really helped too have been just drinking more water, staying away from sugar alcohols, limiting caffeine a bit more, and switching to organic coffee. I'm sure there's more I'm missing here but that's off the top of my head.

. You and I have talked before about out similar GI issues, lol, so I'm sure some of this is crossover.

This last offseason I started having a ton of GI issues, still not sure exactly the cause besides some food sensitivities and a hiatal hernia, but just from kind of struggling through it here's the things I found that helped .

First and foremost was getting rid of foods that just messed me up. Some was trial and error and some was allergy testing: pork, avocado, peanuts, and dairy all went out the window.

Second was getting heart burn and acid reflux under control. For the guys that weren't a fly on the wall, we both came to kind of the same conclusion that when using tren, hex seems to have far less sides than the other esters. So that was a change. I also got put on 40mg of omeprazole a day, but that caused it's own issues, mostly poor gastric emptying and some constipation.

Fiberlyze helped with that kind of, but it seemed like it would take a few days. Added in digestive enzymes and that helped a bit more, then added in apple cider vinegar a couple times a day, and finally back to normal.

By this point though my gut was pretty jacked up and I was experiencing a lot of gas as well, so normally I went with the probiotics to get the flora back to normal, and that just seemed to make shit worse. So I moved to food sources instead, mainly kombucha and small amounts of kefir and that so far has really helped. Mornings about an hour before I eat anything I'll do a combination of a couple ounces of ACV and kombucha and that really seems to get things moving.

Other small differences that have really helped too have been just drinking more water, staying away from sugar alcohols, limiting caffeine a bit more, and switching to organic coffee. I'm sure there's more I'm missing here but that's off the top of my head.

This is good stuff man! The food sources of probiotics I think is a great idea too! It’s crazy tho no Tren E =heartburn gone!

So I moved to food sources instead, mainly kombucha and small amounts of kefir and that so far has really helped. Mornings about an hour before I eat anything I'll do a combination of a couple ounces of ACV and kombucha and that really seems to get things moving.

What brand kombucha do you like? I tried doing the same with morning probiotics but all the kombucha I tried was too sugary to get down.

I tried those for some reason they make it worse lol

Hum. I know for me they seem to take all of the gas and focus it into a big fart and then you get it out, rather than have it trapped as smaller bubbles that cause the cramping feeling.

https://www.debilitatingdiseases.net/how-does-simethicone-work/

Here is a good educational video, a reading of the book The Gas We Pass! I have this one, bought it for my kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=ebbb1XAyYR8

Last edited:
I get the Synergy Trilogy one, it's pretty low sugar and has a kind of fruit flavor to it. I'm not a fan of super sweet things so this is pretty tolerable to me. I still don't like the taste of kombucha in general, but it helps, lol

What brand kombucha do you like? I tried doing the same with morning probiotics but all the kombucha I tried was too sugary to get down.

Some research is showing that Butyrate really helps with digestive health. Hard to tell which supps are reliable and have a decent amount though. You can also get it from whole foods.

my digestion was FUCKED for almost a year, doctor had me on all types of acid reducers etc.

stopped taking them and 3 months later i was feeling brand new, everything fixed. also might want to check out bpc-157, i've heard it can heal the digestive system very well.

edit: has -> had

You and I have talked before about out similar GI issues, lol, so I'm sure some of this is crossover.

I was waiting for someone to mention ACV works wonders for me too brother!

I'm so glad to see this thread! I also have colitis, and digestion is a huge issue for me. I've tried many different things to help with the bloating and constipation, and I'm always looking for new ideas. The pepsin and HCL have helped a lot with the heartburn, and I'm hoping the synth engine will help with constipation. I'm also going to try cutting out artificial sweeteners and see if that helps with the bloating. I did an intolerance test from https://www.intolerancelab.co.uk/food-intolerance-test/ and now waiting for the results to see what compounds are not going well for me.
Add in some zinc l carnosine and dr ohiras probiotics and you’re in business

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity