advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood Clot Gene Test (Prothrombin G20210A Mutation, Blood Test (Factor II)) Unavailable?

Bleed

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Verified Customer
I have had this test placed in my cart on the lab testing api site for a minute and was going to check out when the site said the test is no longer available with no other information. I did a search on the Findlabtest site which has two tests the first being the test which is no longer offered and one more "Prothrombin (Factor II) 20210G A Mutation Analysis" which says DO NOT USE on the lab test details. Essentially both tests seem to be unavailable.

Can someone shed some light on this? What could the reason for this test being pulled be? I assume it could be replaced with a better alternative but then again anything is possible.

Maybe im looking at this the wrong way and it's still being offered but I am looking in the wrong place. The Factor 5 test is still available for whatever help that is worth.

This sounds very suspicious if true

Ummm can someone tell me what’s going on here? Lol and why it’s suspicious or what it’s related to?

I don't think this can be discussed according to the board rules, but I think it has to do with everything that is going on in the world right now.

I don't think this can be discussed according to the board rules, but I think it has to do with everything that is going on in the world right now.

Oh ok gotcha, well thankfully I got that test done before anything lol

I can hear Bleed’s facepalm from here after reading your guy’s posts.

You can read my mind!

If they pulled the factor 2 test for...reasons we wont speak to...then wouldn't it stand to reason that the factor 5 test I just got 20 minutes ago at quest would also be pulled for the same...reasons?

I hit up the lab test website and asked for information about the test being pulled and the customer service had no idea. When I went for the factor 5 test I asked the lab techs if they knew about it, they didnt know specifics but they offered up that tests have been pulled in the past due to issues with keeping the specimen in whatever conditions are required for it to be accurate. It could also be because when the last tests were manufactured there were issues with it that made results inconclusive, too many false positives/negatives, that sort of thing, so its possible that the test is just MIA until they figure it out. All conjecture at this point because I havent spoken to anyone with first hand knowledge on this issue.

I wouldnt jump straight to secret cabals of elites sipping on adrenochrome as the likely culprit....just yet. But that's just my reading of the situation.

I can hear Bleed’s facepalm from here after reading your guy’s posts.

Go to your doctor and have them order it. If a physician orders it there shouldn't be a problem. I'd try that before giving up.

If this were an option I would. Out of pocket is the only way this is getting done.

Im not giving up on the Factor 2 test. There is still a better chance of getting this than the genetic cancer test I should have gotten already.

Ill just roll with it for now. No sense worrying about it.

Go to your doctor and have them order it. If a physician orders it there shouldn't be a problem. I'd try that before giving up.

If this were an option I would. Out of pocket is the only way this is getting done.

Im not giving up on the Factor 2 test. There is still a better chance of getting this than the genetic cancer test I should have gotten already.

Have you done 23andMe? It tests for Prothrombin so that is an alternative option.

So you don't want to go through a doctor because of the cost? I can understand if money is tight. Personally, I got tested through the hospital. Then I had my mother, father, and 2 daughters tested also though their doctors.

If doing it through insurance, you could tell them a parent tested positive for it or maybe a sibling. Insurance should at least count it toward your deductible for the year.

Ive heard the health findings from 23andme are hit and miss. They're spot on with relative matching. There are people who have had relevant findings with health flags who are happy. Then there are people who have found out later that have health flags that didnt pop on the 23andme. A lot of those people suggest using genetic genie or the other ones that are available. I know of 3 things that particularly concern me I can just order a blood test for. I got labs pulled yesterday for one and the labs for another I am pretty sure I can fly to certain hospitals that specialize in cancer that they will do for free. The only one I dont have access to is the factor 2 at this moment. I have a large enough sample size to know what to expect for health issues from family members and the ones we talk about here are the ones I am mostly concerned with. I am not worried about diabetes, alzheimers, etc.

I have been getting blood viscosity tests done at least once a year for the last 7 years and those labs look as good as they can so I am hopeful but I would like the test to know for sure.

Im not completely against the idea of using one of the online genetic testing and if it comes down to it I may go that route but Im going to use one that focuses on health...I have zero interest in finding extended family and would prefer they didnt find me.

Have you done 23andMe? It tests for Prothrombin so that is an alternative option.

Ive had tests showing a parent with a cancer gene and my father had multiple heart attacks before he was as old as I am now (I think it was probably the diet of bud light, cocaine, and a lifetime of eating whatever he had around him, and believing 4 hours of sleep was all you needed but thats just speculation on my part). Ive told this to doctors and the ones who will act on it got shot down by insurance and the others wont even try to order them. Part of the reason is that my labs look too good to be concerned with heart attacks or strokes (according to one S-tier General Practitioner), I am visibly healthy, and I am not a female so they could not care less about a cancer gene that will most likely not affect me even if I had it (although I could pass it on to children). I have lab work going back years testing for PSA which always comes back good so again another reason they wont do that particular test. They will gladly and happily write me up a script for crestor though...

It's just easier to get it done myself like I get my CBC or anything else. I end up having to take a half a day off of work to deal with these jerkoffs and have my time wasted by general practitioners and triage nurses. It took me years to get put on telmisartan even though I do have slightly high blood pressure at times. I was previously on a CCB which did absolutely nothing at all but that was in my records and the doc said "well youre already on a BP med...you dont need more). That same doctor ended up putting me on it...never heard of it before, he had to go to his office and google for 20 plus minutes to figure it out. Now I get that script filled by an online pharmacy because it's just easier.

It's not just the money, it's the time, the irritation of dealing with the same bullshit, when I can literally just get it done myself, usually. This factor 2 test is the only one I cant get done for now.

So you don't want to go through a doctor because of the cost? I can understand if money is tight. Personally, I got tested through the hospital. Then I had my mother, father, and 2 daughters tested also though their doctors.

If doing it through insurance, you could tell them a parent tested positive for it or maybe a sibling. Insurance should at least count it toward your deductible for the year.

Ive had tests showing a parent with a cancer gene and my father had multiple heart attacks before he was as old as I am now (I think it was probably the diet of bud light, cocaine, and a lifetime of eating whatever he had around him, and believing 4 hours of sleep was all you needed but thats just speculation on my part). Ive told this to doctors and the ones who will act on it got shot down by insurance and the others wont even try to order them. Part of the reason is that my labs look too good to be concerned with heart attacks or strokes (according to one S-tier General Practitioner), I am visibly healthy, and I am not a female so they could not care less about a cancer gene that will most likely not affect me even if I had it (although I could pass it on to children). I have lab work going back years testing for PSA which always comes back good so again another reason they wont do that particular test. They will gladly and happily write me up a script for crestor though...

It's just easier to get it done myself like I get my CBC or anything else. I end up having to take a half a day off of work to deal with these jerkoffs and have my time wasted by general practitioners and triage nurses. It took me years to get put on telmisartan even though I do have slightly high blood pressure at times. I was previously on a CCB which did absolutely nothing at all but that was in my records and the doc said "well youre already on a BP med...you dont need more). That same doctor ended up putting me on it...never heard of it before, he had to go to his office and google for 20 plus minutes to figure it out. Now I get that script filled by an online pharmacy because it's just easier.

It's not just the money, it's the time, the irritation of dealing with the same bullshit, when I can literally just get it done myself, usually. This factor 2 test is the only one I cant get done for now.
You could lie and say a family member like parent or suing tested positive after having a clot. That would trigger doing a test. It did for my family.

Im negative on the factor 5 as I suspected. Im thinking I will have the same result for the factor 2 when I can get the test done.

There are other Factors (8 and 9 and probably more) that I havent seen anyone mention here. Its always 2 and 5. Im sure theres a reason but Im not sure what that reason(s) is/are.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131