over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood Clotted During Blood Draw

Viking55

Registered
Aloha brutha's,

Gave blood earlier this am at Labcorp. Five tubes were drawn. Last tube my blood clotted, and stopped flowing, about 1/3 of the way full. Went into a different vein for the rest, and gtg.

Three years ago I was receiving some IV infusions and mid way through I clotted, no blood going in or out. The MD freaked out this time and wouldn't do anymore infusions. The other times it slowed down and eventually stopped too, and he had to go to another vein, which worked for a time.

My blood color is very dark red, the nurse commented on it this am too.

I can't give blood because I have Hep C. I know that fish oil should help thin my blood, however I have a rough time digesting it at 3-5 grams. I eat a lot of other fats too.

Other ideas on how to thin out my blood are greatly appreciated!

I know this 'thick blood' I have needs to be resolved ASAP.

Mahalo nui loa,
V

Cardio cardio cardio

Nattokinase perhaps?

Also research rutin, has the capability to break down blpod clots

Hydration

Just my .02,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Temporary fix would be asprin and drinking shitloads of water. Do you know how high your hematocrit usually is?

Hey brother, you can be one of the healthiest guys out there. We have people who are genetically prone to blood clotting. I am one of these people. I would suggest highly, that you run more blood tests with your Doctor. Blood clots can lead to death. Not trying to scare you, just for you to be safe.

Ive actually got a doc if anyone wants his info that i got from nelson vergels trt forum, the doc will send u the print outs to get the blood work done so u can test if u are prone to clotting..... He also said if ur i surance wont cover it that they have a research grant that might cover it all....

Aloha brutha's,

First-Mahalo nui loa for your input!

Just started curmin injects. tomorrow will be my third as I build up my dose.

Drink a lot of pure water, but will increase it. Natto is something I've been doing, just 1 cap though. Cardio 2-3x a week, will step it up.

Will reintroduce fish oil as well.

Pesty, your right brother. As a health professional in good standing, I don't want to kick from a blood clot. In 1997 while recovering from my first hip replacement, I almost died form a clot in my lung. Scary shit!

j2048b I am very interested in getting the doc's contact info!

Again-Mahalo nui loa!

V

Viking
Ill pm u the docs email, and explain a bit about how his email works its a bit weird

U got a pm VIK!

Thinning your blood for what? Do you have blood work that says your blood needs to be thinned? PT/PTT and INR? Is Hgb and hct really elevated?

Temporary fix would be asprin and drinking shitloads of water. Do you know how high your hematocrit usually is?

Aspirin is your best bet ; and less complications.. But again thinking your blood because one of the tubes got clotted is ridiculous.. And I'm not sure if you understand the reasoning behind blood color.. it has nothing to do with how thick is it

Aspirin is your best bet ; and less complications.. But again thinking your blood because one of the tubes got clotted is ridiculous.. And I'm not sure if you understand the reasoning behind blood color.. it has nothing to do with how thick is it

Not sure if thats directed at me or him but yeah i was just saying to check hematocrit just in case.

Before I was diagnosed with sleep apnea, I had the same issues you are describing.

I would suspect more than likely the clotting is due to being polycythemic. And the darker hue too your blood is higher concentrations of deoxyhemoglobin (deoxygenation of hemoglobin). Both of which are associated with OSA (sleep apnea). Something you may want to rule out.

It would be a good idea to ask your primary care provider to check you for clotting disorders such as Factor V Leiden, Prothrombin gene, Factor VIII and Factor XI.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws