over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood Donation and hematocrit

carrierdome

Newbies
If I ask will they give me my hematocrit numbers when I donate?

Last edited:
it is part of the protocol-some places give hematocrit and some hemoglobin and yes as discohornet said hematocrit is roughly 3 times the hemoglobin number

i donate every 2-3 months-it doesnt matter if you are on or off but dont tell them you use steroids or syringes because they will ban you for life

do you guys just donate and tell then you're on nothing ans simply walk out? Lol. I haven't donated before but think I may start..

do you guys just donate and tell then you're on nothing ans simply walk out? Lol. I haven't donated before but think I may start..

That's why I donate. I get my bloodwork done, and rbc and hemocrit are high. Donate.

That's why I donate. I get my bloodwork done, and rbc and hemocrit are high. Donate.

I know, I was asking if you guys just walk into the donation place and give blood and walk out. As in tell them you aren't on anything and they don't say anything when your levels are skyrocketed

I know, I was asking if you guys just walk into the donation place and give blood and walk out. As in tell them you aren't on anything and they don't say anything when your levels are skyrocketed

Yes, although they never say anything and with consistent donation you can and will bring your numbers closer to normal

Yes, although they never say anything and with consistent donation you can and will bring your numbers closer to normal

Awesome thanks. Im not sure how elevated mine are. I do take aspirin daily and blood pressure is always spot on so I don't think im way off. But im sure donating is always a good idea. now I need to find a place ;)

i donate every 2-3 months-it doesnt matter if you are on or off but dont tell them you use steroids or syringes because they will ban you for life

Lol. That's why I haven't donated yet. Good to know though. Thanks

I found a phlebotomist who is willing to give me phlebotomies on the side for free...if I'm running a moderate dose of EQ would monthly phlebotomies be overkill? What's the risk of doing it too often, anemia/low energy?

I'm about to donate. My ma needed blood A+ . Thought I was then found out AB+. Oh well. So anyway my hemoglobin was at just a tick under 20. Now being off 6mo is at 16.5. That is the high end of normal. I am going to be much more cautious about that level. Thanks, T

Ok good. I will ask then. They want double platelets from me. Happy to do it and only drawback is it takes like 90 minutes but I guess it is worth it as there is a shelf life on this stuff and accident victims need a lot.

I found a phlebotomist who is willing to give me phlebotomies on the side for free...if I'm running a moderate dose of EQ would monthly phlebotomies be overkill? What's the risk of doing it too often, anemia/low energy?

Yes monthly phlebotomies can have detrimental effects on the endocrine system,low ferritin levels will effect your thyroid function( hypothyroidism),as well low Iron levels can lower Cortisol secretion, sub clinic Hypoadrenia.

Awesome thanks. Im not sure how elevated mine are. I do take aspirin daily and blood pressure is always spot on so I don't think im way off. But im sure donating is always a good idea. now I need to find a place ;)
I also take a baby aspirin daily and have brought my BP to near ideal numbers but remember also that bloodletting still remains the only real way to bring down those high rbc, hemoglobin and hematocrit levels. The more and longer you are on aas the more donation is needed.
It all lies in the numbers. I no longer use EQ precisely because it causes a greater increase in my rbc et al levels than any other compound. So rather than spectulating if he is going to do it have him test your numbers and let them guide your decision to bloodlet each month or not. If you are very high then yes perhaps a few consecutive months might bring you down into normal range. Its highly unlikely you would need indefinite monthly sessions though unless you ran that EQ at moderate dose year round.
Ok good. I will ask then. They want double platelets from me. Happy to do it and only drawback is it takes like 90 minutes but I guess it is worth it as there is a shelf life on this stuff and accident victims need a lot.
They ask everyone for double reds. Doesn't mean you have to. I prefer single pint myself as I think its better for me overall to get whole blood out every 2 months than merely double reds every 4.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131