over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

blood donation

letz

Registered
We all know its good and should be done, but if ur on steroids is it still possible? Possibly if ur just cruising on test?
Reason is I got the rarest type and wouldn't mind donating...

Just don't admit to using AAS when they ask in the forms you fill out and you will be fine.

That's what I.was thinking, atleast until they ask

Don't admit it when asked either...

Any indication you've jabbed something not doctor prescribed and it's game over for donating.

Tho what if ur on trt from doctor?

i think the exact question they will ask you is

"have you recently injected anything into your body that has NOT been prescribed by a doctor."

I donated in January of this year and they have a new question. Have you ever used hgh in the past. If so please do not donate.

Medications and Vaccinations:
Human pituitary-derived growth hormone at any time - you are not eligible to donate blood.

Don't admit it when asked either...

Any indication you've jabbed something not doctor prescribed and it's game over for donating.

Yup goes dbl for tattoos

I donated in January of this year and they have a new question. Have you ever used hgh in the past. If so please do not donate.

Medications and Vaccinations:
Human pituitary-derived growth hormone at any time - you are not eligible to donate blood.

Pituitary derived is the key phrase... That's the stuff they pulled from cadaver before we could make it...

Also things like bone grafts, cornea replacement, etc...

I gave in Feb and I don't recall the hgh question. Bottom line though is yes you must say that you don't use not Rx aas and all those other things or you will be branded forever.

If you are ineligible to donate blood, for whatever reason, what do you do?

I think you can still have them draw the blood but it would just be thrown away.
Also I would not donate blood if I knew it was full of TREN or EQ or other things like that, because you would not want some pregnant women who need blood to get that batch, have to still keep public safety in mind just be responsible.

If you are ineligible to donate blood, for whatever reason, what do you do?
You can approach your own MD about therapeutic phlebotomy.
I think you can still have them draw the blood but it would just be thrown away.
Also I would not donate blood if I knew it was full of TREN or EQ or other things like that, because you would not want some pregnant women who need blood to get that batch, have to still keep public safety in mind just be responsible.
I used to think the same thing and didn't donate during a heavy blast. Then after having some conversations with people in the know it seems our fears are overstated. What's important to remember is even if you are running say 500mg of tren a week. At any given point you don't have all 500mg in your blood stream. Add to that they take one pint and most people have around 10. So at most the receiver is getting 1/10th of whatever is circulating in your system at the time of donation. Further factor how long it takes from time of donation to use in a medical situation several weeks if not months. I'm not exactly sure what the decay of the hormones are in the blood once drawn and bagged but overall for moral and altruistic purposes the fear of contaminating a pregnant women or teenage girl with tren soaked blood is minimal to none.

You can approach your own MD about therapeutic phlebotomy.

I used to think the same thing and didn't donate during a heavy blast. Then after having some conversations with people in the know it seems our fears are overstated. What's important to remember is even if you are running say 500mg of tren a week. At any given point you don't have all 500mg in your blood stream. Add to that they take one pint and most people have around 10. So at most the receiver is getting 1/10th of whatever is circulating in your system at the time of donation. Further factor how long it takes from time of donation to use in a medical situation several weeks if not months. I'm not exactly sure what the decay of the hormones are in the blood once drawn and bagged but overall for moral and altruistic purposes the fear of contaminating a pregnant women or teenage girl with tren soaked blood is minimal to none.

thanks alot saps this post cleard everything i had on my mind:)

tho i still wont donate during heavy cycles, you just never know

thanks alot saps this post cleard everything i had on my mind:)

tho i still wont donate during heavy cycles, you just never know

FWIW, if you need to donate to keep RBC and hematocrit down, then donate!

By not doing so, you jeopardize your health and potentially someone who may need your blood won't get it.

Think about it... If someone needs a transfusion, even if it was "soaked" with tren, they would still be better off with it than without it.

Besides, as saps alluded, levels aren't nearly as high in the donee as they are in the donor... Blood once removed from the body no longer receives "fresh" hormone from the oil deposit in your muscle. Once the blood bank has your blood, it's pooled with other people's blood (approximately 10) of the same type. This is done to make the screening for disease more cost effective. Finally, you donation will be a small percentage of the end users blood supply (they still have their own blood, they just need more).

FWIW, if you need to donate to keep RBC and hematocrit down, then donate!

By not doing so, you jeopardize your health and potentially someone who may need your blood won't get it.

Think about it... If someone needs a transfusion, even if it was "soaked" with tren, they would still be better off with it than without it.

Besides, as saps alluded, levels aren't nearly as high in the donee as they are in the donor... Blood once removed from the body no longer receives "fresh" hormone from the oil deposit in your muscle. Once the blood bank has your blood, it's pooled with other people's blood (approximately 10) of the same type. This is done to make the screening for disease more cost effective. Finally, you donation will be a small percentage of the end users blood supply (they still have their own blood, they just need more).

ofc, im thinking of blasting and cruising, cruising arround donation times, so itll be all good, and dont really need to donate to keep em low, rather just help people out as theres so few with same blood type

Don't admit to using anything or you'll never be able to donate again, ever! I can't donate with United Blood Services because of something I answered on a questioner back in 1987. They couldn't tell me what it was. I was probably trying to get out of donating back in college so I thought I'd be smart and answer one of the questions yes. I don't remember :confused:
I can only go to the Red Cross blood drives now.

Last edited:
i think the exact question they will ask you is

"have you recently injected anything into your body that has NOT been prescribed by a doctor."

yes this is the question, as well as have ever paid anyone for sex? and all kinds of shit like that. Fact is your blood is the best of the best on AS, high red count. Ask yourself this. Do you really think a person who is bleeding out and going to die really cares if you shot some test and gh??

Just donated double red blood cells today, I always tend to feel better afterwards physically since my RBC's do get high overtime when cruising. I was once turned down though for donation because my blood pressure was too high at the time, I'm not sure for the reasoning of that. I know if it's too low you'd most likely pass out but didn't understand the high blood pressure thing. Amazingly my BP came out wayyyyy better than I thought it'd be, currently on Test E 125mg/wk and been on Tren E at 200mg/wk for a good month or so now, BP came back at 124/83.

We all know its good and should be done, but if ur on steroids is it still possible? Possibly if ur just cruising on test?
Reason is I got the rarest type and wouldn't mind donating...

I tried to donate on the ALYX machine a do double red blood count.

I had a hemacrit of 202 and when they asked me about shots and vaccinatains I told them I get a shot from the DR for HRT and they turned me down. I had to go to my onocologist and get a phlebodomy done. They had to use a 16g needle, a I would clot up a 20.

Whatever you do, dont admit to HRT...They send the blood to a lab and its tested and if its bad they will throw it out.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131