over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood Drives Full

XstarchildX

Banned
Well, I am astounded and pleasantly surprised by the amount of caring people in this world. As many of you know, there was a devastating massacre out here on the west coast in Vegas. I was going to schedule to donate some blood, since I'm back at that 8 week mark, but they're booked till next month. They said they'll put me on a waiting list, but with my schedule, I can only get in on select Saturdays or on Sunday. Unfortunately it looks like I'll have to hold off.

I have a hemoglobin reader at home and I tested it a week ago on a non training day after being hydrated all day. I was at 16.2 IIRC. Today I tested right after my workout (mind you I drank quite a bit of fluid during training) and it read 17.9. I've done some research and found many studies claiming acute raises in HG post exercise due to a shift in blood plasma levels.

Anywho, just seeing what everyone's take is on this. I have been feeling fine, blood pressure is good, etc. Obviously I don't really have a choice but to wait it out, but wondering if some guys can chime in on the shift in hemoglobin post training.

Thanks in advance!

That’s quite a spike. I would check it again tomorrow and make sure you do it with plenty of time between training. Sometimes after training our bodies biological response to the stress can skew things.

Well, I am astounded and pleasantly surprised by the amount of caring people in this world. As many of you know, there was a devastating massacre out here on the west coast in Vegas. I was going to schedule to donate some blood, since I'm back at that 8 week mark, but they're booked till next month. They said they'll put me on a waiting list, but with my schedule, I can only get in on select Saturdays or on Sunday. Unfortunately it looks like I'll have to hold off.

I have a hemoglobin reader at home and I tested it a week ago on a non training day after being hydrated all day. I was at 16.2 IIRC. Today I tested right after my workout (mind you I drank quite a bit of fluid during training) and it read 17.9. I've done some research and found many studies claiming acute raises in HG post exercise due to a shift in blood plasma levels.

Anywho, just seeing what everyone's take is on this. I have been feeling fine, blood pressure is good, etc. Obviously I don't really have a choice but to wait it out, but wondering if some guys can chime in on the shift in hemoglobin post training.

Thanks in advance!

I just expressed this in a thread the other day. As you've found, it's a transient rise in which will return to baseline several hours later.

Yes I've tested this myself a few years ago.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...um/141226-whey-protein-raises-hematocrit.html

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity