over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood Glucose Level While Dieting?

jesse7159

Kilo Klub Member
im reaching out to you guys because im struggling with dieting losing. diabeties runs in the family. im NOT diabetic, yet lol. i have a glucometer and im eating 200 grams carbs, 400 pro, 20 fats divided by 7 meals and my last 2 meals have trace carbs only from a cup of broccoli and the egg whites. I have lost a lot of a fat so far but am stuck even after dropping cals.

diet is clean and cravings are in check with synephrine (sp?), and hoodia. my question is what is a good blood sugar level to be in range to burn fat during the day, after meals ect?

I have metformin to bring it down if I need to. I just need a number to shoot for since im unsure and dont have health insurance to get doctors advice.

my fasting blood sugar this morning was 103 (10 hours after last meal)..seems kinda high to me

oh my biggest carb meal is obvioulsy breakfast which is also my preworkout. my post workout and 3 other meals following only have about 30-40 carbs maybe less and the last 2 pretty much have zero as mentioned above.

any help would be great guys thanks.

103 is pre-diabetic man, sorry to inform you. For fatloss to really work, your fasting blood glucose needs to be under 90. Start taking ALA, cinammon, and apple cider vinegar whenever you take in carbs to really help your insulin sensitivity.

103 is pre-diabetic man, sorry to inform you. For fatloss to really work, your fasting blood glucose needs to be under 90. Start taking ALA, cinammon, and apple cider vinegar whenever you take in carbs to really help your insulin sensitivity.

really? thats unfortunate :( with all my carb meals i take cinnamon, ala, chromium. im just not sure on doses of each that i shoud take BUT I have been taking 200mcg chromium and 300mg ala with each carb meal along with a cap of cin extract. so about 2 hours post meal it should be around 90 as well? and how much apple cider vinegar is aqequate? and should i take chromium,ALA, cinn and apple cider vinegar with my non carb meals as well? sorry for all the questions im new at this whole blood sugar thing.

Last edited:
really? thats unfortunate :( with all my carb meals i take cinnamon, ala, chromium. im just not sure on doses of each that i shoud take BUT I have been taking 200mcg chromium and 300mg ala with each carb meal along with a cap of cin extract. so about 2 hours post meal it should be around 90 as well? and how much apple cider vinegar is aqequate? and should i take chromium,ALA, cinn and apple cider vinegar with my non carb meals as well? sorry for all the questions im new at this whole blood sugar thing.

after 2 hrs, it wont be 90, but first thing in the morning, it should be under 90. As far as apple cider vinegar, a 1oz shot is plenty.

im reaching out to you guys because im struggling with dieting losing. diabeties runs in the family. im NOT diabetic, yet lol. i have a glucometer and im eating 200 grams carbs, 400 pro, 20 fats divided by 7 meals and my last 2 meals have trace carbs only from a cup of broccoli and the egg whites. I have lost a lot of a fat so far but am stuck even after dropping cals.

diet is clean and cravings are in check with synephrine (sp?), and hoodia. my question is what is a good blood sugar level to be in range to burn fat during the day, after meals ect?

I have metformin to bring it down if I need to. I just need a number to shoot for since im unsure and dont have health insurance to get doctors advice.

my fasting blood sugar this morning was 103 (10 hours after last meal)..seems kinda high to me

oh my biggest carb meal is obvioulsy breakfast which is also my preworkout. my post workout and 3 other meals following only have about 30-40 carbs maybe less and the last 2 pretty much have zero as mentioned above.

any help would be great guys thanks.

Take more readings.. Take readings after certain meals to see how the foods effect your blood glucose.. Mountaindog has an article about Glucose Disposal Agents.. PM him about details..

Also... Fats slow the digestion of carbs..

Take more readings.. Take readings after certain meals to see how the foods effect your blood glucose.. Mountaindog has an article about Glucose Disposal Agents.. PM him about details..

Also... Fats slow the digestion of carbs..

well my fats are limited due to the diet im running. im just doin what im told but i will start taking readings before and after every meal. most of my carb meals are the same so it should be easy to see. how long should I wait after I eat for the peak to set before testing??

You are in the normal zone but only by a little. Normal AM fasting levels should be between 76 and 106 at least 8 hours after your last meal.

so I started taking 500mg metformin with my carb meals. I have 5 carb meals a day and the other 2 have only trace carbs.

10am first thing in am is was 120 :eek: after fast

11:30 with breakfast i took 1000mg metformin its my largest carb meal (breakfast consisted of 60 carbs from oats/mixed berries/protein powder) 45 min later bs was down to 96

1:00 it was down to 88

2:15 it was still 88

3:00 it was 91. then right before my meal at 3:00 I took 500mg metformin. carbs consisted of 1/4(measured dry quinoa) with chicken. about 33 carbs

3:45 bs was at 96.

so far so good I think. are these decent ranges to stay in to make sure im not too high to lose fat or should my bs be lower??

Try mixing 1 tbsp of psyllium husk (bulking fiber) with 8oz of water and drink it directly before each meal. Then take bg readings like normal and see whats happens.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131