over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood glucose levels flying up on gh

JM recommend one bolus dose of GH after training. He feels that multiple daily injects of GH is was causes the insulin resistance. It makes sense if you think about it since compounds like MK that cause a continual "bleed" also will increase glucose levels.
It´s probably true that constantly elevated GH blood levels are worse for insulin sensitvity. I would also argue that elevated GH levels are most beneficial around workouts as well as before sleep. I´m not a fan of morning GH injections, skipping those might be the best bet. Also, one could stick to IM injections to have GH levels elevated for shorter periods.

I saw a study where basically anything over 6-8ius you will need slin to counteract the BG problem.

It´s probably true that constantly elevated GH blood levels are worse for insulin sensitvity. I would also argue that elevated GH levels are most beneficial around workouts as well as before sleep. I´m not a fan of morning GH injections, skipping those might be the best bet. Also, one could stick to IM injections to have GH levels elevated for shorter periods.

Jeff- I'm not a huge "science" guy but do you have any info that discusses speed of IM vs. Sub Q? Thinking about it, if we do serum GH test 3-3.5 hours IM before blood is pulled to see the maximum results, it might make sense to time GH so that peak falls towards the middle or end of ones workout. Your comment piqued my interest on that thought.

Jeff- I'm not a huge "science" guy but do you have any info that discusses speed of IM vs. Sub Q? Thinking about it, if we do serum GH test 3-3.5 hours IM before blood is pulled to see the maximum results, it might make sense to time GH so that peak falls towards the middle or end of ones workout. Your comment piqued my interest on that thought.
That´s what I do. Inject the GH subq about 3.5h before the end of the workout. That way blood levels peak at the end and are still elevated for a couple hours after. This is to emulate the body´s natural GH response to exercise.

The difference in speed between IM and subQ injection for GH is not that large in studies. But if you inject into a muscle that you will train in your workout, the increased blood flow might speed things up some more.

Plasma human growth hormone (hGH) profiles and biological activities of recombinant hGH were compared after im and sc injection in 8 normal volunteers. The time to reach maximal plasma GH and plasma hGH concentrations and the areas under the curve of hGH profiles did not differ significantly after im and sc injections. The biological effect of hGH in increasing nonesterified fatty acid and insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I) was the same after both im and sc injections. During 6 months of daily sc administration of recombinant hGH in 20 naive patients, their height increased between 5 and 16.5 cm with a mean of 11.0 +/- 3.0 cm/year. In 27 patients who switched from hGH injections of 2-4 times/week to daily injections, the height increased between 5.3 and 16.5 cm with a mean of 8.3 +/- 2.2 cm/year. These values were greater than those observed in a previous study in which the same amount of hGH was injected in 2-4 doses per week. Plasma IGF-I increased more with daily sc administration than with 2-4 doses per week. The rate of appearance of an antibody to hGH was low (0.5%) and there were no notable changes in blood cell count, urinalysis and/or routine chemistries during the 6 months of daily recombinant hGH treatment. These results show that sc daily administration of hGH is safe, has a greater growth promoting effect, and can be recommended for the treatment of patients with GH deficiency.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3197659

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner