over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood Glucose test , Fruit vs complex

About a year ago I bought a Blood Glucose meter.

Over the next 2 months I went through over 100 test stripes.

It REALLY has made a difference in how I eat and my body fat levels.

I would say it was the best money I have ever spent related to building muscle and losing fat.

If you have not done this sort of testing and seeing what results you get by changing your diet you REALLY are short changing yourself in reaching your goals.

I would say it was the best money I have ever spent related to building muscle and losing fat.

If you have not done this sort of testing and seeing what results you get by changing your diet you REALLY are short changing yourself in reaching your goals.

Please elaborate your findings

Where do you buy a blood glucose reader? I have always been very interested in getting one, just have never known where to purchase one.

Where do you buy a blood glucose reader? I have always been very interested in getting one, just have never known where to purchase one.

just google "free bg meters" or "free one touch ultra mini" you can get a meter for free or next to nothing. the strips are what cost you an arm and leg. best place to get those is amazon or ebay.

Great thread

per my experience it never mattered what KIND of carbs i ate to lose weight
(simple/complex/etc) but it did matter how i FELT and to some extent how i looked. I always feel better on mostly fruits as carb source. starches have their place for sure but lots of fruits made me feel great.
and get lean all the same.
-JS

per my experience it never mattered what KIND of carbs i ate to lose weight
(simple/complex/etc) but it did matter how i FELT and to some extent how i looked. I always feel better on mostly fruits as carb source. starches have their place for sure but lots of fruits made me feel great.
and get lean all the same.
-JS

For the longest time I though I just couldent digest carbs so I avoided them but after trying eating fruit and added sweet potatoes , after doing his I felt much much better and had carbs to help fuel my workouts

you can get them at any pharmacy but look and see what the strips cost fist !
don't buy a $15 meter and have the strips cost a dollar a piece cause the fuckers add up fast

would like to hear more bro! great thread gunsmith and as JS mentioned about fruits,when i replace other carb sources with fruits my digestion is much better, and im not gassing my poor wife out of the house,LOL

I have used GDAS for a while up to 5gs at meals...my experience they do lower your blood sugar.. IMHO you should only be using GDAS if you are using slin on other days or have ran courses with slin if not ,, they are useless your better off without them or just taking slin.. you can actually get fat with GDAS as they increase insulin sensitivity not only in your muscle cells but fat cells as well.. something to think about..

which is another reason why this BG thing is alittlebit useless because if you consume 100g of sugar and your bg is 130 15 min laterand 135 30 min later then 1 hr later it is 80 all this means is you created an insulin spike.. no way in tellin how your body store those calories.. way too many things to consider I do think bg is useful to keep you healthy like morning tests after extended period of times with high dose gh... and to keep you alive for your first runs with slin andto understand your safe zone... it can also be good to see what doses of maltodextrin evelate your bg too so you can estimate an insulin release etc

Very well stated. The key is to have muslces sensitive to insulin and fat cells to not be

Last edited:
John Meadows

Well, if I'm not mistaken, John Meadows doesn't use slin and has excellent results with GDA's. Maybe he can chime in on this in more depth since he has more knowledge then me in regards to GDA's.

I think properly timed gda's in the right amounts can cause a similar reaction. well maybe not similar, but a desirable reaction shuttling carbs.
Plus the combo of different ones (gda) can really make it stronger
I think alot just use say r ala, but combining with chromium, gymnea, cinnamon, vanadyl,... you get the idea.

I agree with the above statement, GDS's are not going to turned you into a physical freak, but the do offer some benefits when used properly.

This would be cool to see someone to with powders.. For example gatorade, dextrose, waxy, karboload, HBCD, etc.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws