over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

blood health supplements

whoremoan

Registered
currently running eq and was wondering what are some of the best proven effective supplements and vitamins for blood health, blood circulation , and anything else that cleans or produces good clean blood

Look up Dante Trudel on Instagram, he has a bunch of really good health posts.. From what I can recall off the top of my head some Curcumin, Citrus Bergamot, CoQ10, IP6, 100% Organic Pomegranate Juice are great things to have in your supplement regimen..

Look up Dante Trudel on Instagram, he has a bunch of really good health posts.. From what I can recall off the top of my head some Curcumin, Citrus Bergamot, CoQ10, IP6, 100% Organic Pomegranate Juice are great things to have in your supplement regimen..

Good suggestion. I think the OP also needs to be more specific on what he needs.

Id add krill oil for hdl as well.

Maybe we could get DANTE to chime in here?

Look into Nattokinase, it’s an excellent supplement for the blood. Only thing to bring down my hematocrit level, donations did nothing for me.

BURDOCK ROOT

It's a little bit more complex than popping a few supplements. Your lungs, spleen, kidneys, liver, stomach and your lymphatic system all play a functional role in what your asking.

It's a little bit more complex than popping a few supplements. Your lungs, spleen, kidneys, liver, stomach and your lymphatic system all play a functional role in what your asking.

This is not in relation to the OP as that is a legitimate and good question. But your post does make me think of the many guys who abuse themselves in a variety of ways then think taking some q10 and a multi-vitamin cancels everything out. Obviously we all just try to do the best we can and if we can help lessen the damage we cause then great. Although the fact I am over 250 pounds means it's a losing battle no matter what I throw at it to lessen the damage. If guys want to be healthy and live long bodybuilding is not good. Now bodybuilding as in small and ripped is different but bodybuilding as in growing year after year and weighing a lot is simply not good in any way when it comes to health.

One thing that does stand out when reading this forum though is the amount of guys who want to be healthy or perhaps have a strong immune system or improve a certain health marker (cholesterol for example) and their diets are void of any micronutrients. Good for bodybuilding but no fruits or vegetables etc. Although even with that if your calories are high it's still not good but at least it's better than eating beef, protein powder and rice all day.

Nevertheless he asked for a supplement and Burdock Root is a very interesting one with a variety of possible benefits. Like with anything if someone is thinking of using something please research before tryng it as it may not be suited to some people. It may effect blood pressure and blood glucose for example.

This is not in relation to the OP as that is a legitimate and good question. But your post does make me think of the many guys who abuse themselves in a variety of ways then think taking some q10 and a multi-vitamin cancels everything out. Obviously we all just try to do the best we can and if we can help lessen the damage we cause then great. Although the fact I am over 250 pounds means it's a losing battle no matter what I throw at it to lessen the damage. If guys want to be healthy and live long bodybuilding is not good. Now bodybuilding as in small and ripped is different but bodybuilding as in growing year after year and weighing a lot is simply not good in any way when it comes to health.

One thing that does stand out when reading this forum though is the amount of guys who want to be healthy or perhaps have a strong immune system or improve a certain health marker (cholesterol for example) and their diets are void of any micronutrients. Good for bodybuilding but no fruits or vegetables etc. Although even with that if your calories are high it's still not good but at least it's better than eating beef, protein powder and rice all day.

Nevertheless he asked for a supplement and Burdock Root is a very interesting one with a variety of possible benefits. Like with anything if someone is thinking of using something please research before tryng it as it may not be suited to some people. It may effect blood pressure and blood glucose for example.

Without highlighting a lot of your textual, there's a tremendous amount of truth in your statements.

There's no absolute one size fits all when trying to address questions such as these.

If I was to make a suggestion would be to avoid substances that are toxic. Unfortunately that's not going to happen. My next suggestions would be one of the obvious, stay as hydrated as possible each and every day.

The issue that can arise with some supplements and certain foods that we think are otherwise healthy, is triggering cytokine (TH1, TH2 and TH17 for example) responses that can manifest from an isolated acute response to a chronic pro-inflammatory state.

Then there's the potential of one not realizing or taking to heart the possibility of sleep apnea. This in and of itself increases carbon monoxide levels, in which is toxic. No supplements are going to address this. Sure one could get up and do some extensive HIIT training to help expel CO through respiration. Hopefully.

This is just a few scenarios that are too complex to supplement with.

Without highlighting a lot of your textual, there's a tremendous amount of truth in your statements.

There's no absolute one size fits all when trying to address questions such as these.

If I was to make a suggestion would be to avoid substances that are toxic. Unfortunately that's not going to happen. My next suggestions would be one of the obvious, stay as hydrated as possible each and every day.

The issue that can arise with some supplements and certain foods that we think are otherwise healthy, is triggering cytokine (TH1, TH2 and TH17 for example) responses that can manifest from an isolated acute response to a chronic pro-inflammatory state.

Then there's the potential of one not realizing or taking to heart the possibility of sleep apnea. This in and of itself increases carbon monoxide levels, in which is toxic. No supplements are going to address this. Sure one could get up and do some extensive HIIT training to help expel CO through respiration. Hopefully.

This is just a few scenarios that are too complex to supplement with.

Great post. That's pretty much the key... avoiding anything toxic. In some cases we pick our poison and if we minimize things then we only do ourselves a favour. No poison is better than 1 but 1 is certainly better than 10. Poison could be a short run of orals which isn't the end of the world. Now an oral cycle after another oral cycle, no cardio, diet void of nutrients, sleep apnea, low water intake, 2g of test, up by 20 pounds in 4 weeks... all are very common and why so many bodybuilders die so young.

I definitely can't take the toxic drugs like I used to when I was younger. These days I am a mess on sdrol for example. Tired all day with zero appetite on 20mg :eek: It's simply not worth it. I have fairly low limits on most injectables as well before sides become bad. I sometimes wish I could take more AAS :eek::D

I think half the people on here would feel miles better if they increased their water intake. That's one of the healthiest things anyone can do. So simple but most don't. I struggle myself at times with water intake but will be more consistent in the future.

Definitely time for bed. Good night everyone.

I think half the people on here would feel miles better if they increased their water intake. That's one of the healthiest things anyone can do. So simple but most don't. I struggle myself at times with water intake but will be more consistent in the future.

I've taken dozens and dozens of supplements to try to feel better. Drinking 90+ oz of water a day with some cirtulline malate sprinkled in is the only thing I've ever noticed a difference from.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws