over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood in stool

Have a heaping tablespoon of Metamucil every single night before bed. Your bowel movements will be so much easier. Less strain and no more fissures or hemorrhoids.

Have a heaping tablespoon of Metamucil every single night before bed. Your bowel movements will be so much easier. Less strain and no more fissures or hemorrhoids.
I’m going to try this brother but as mentioned I don’t really strain too much. I eat a lot of whole grain oats so I think that helps. I’m thinking it’s a fissure. Maybe I’ll have the wife check for me lol

I’m going to try this brother but as mentioned I don’t really strain too much. I eat a lot of whole grain oats so I think that helps. I’m thinking it’s a fissure. Maybe I’ll have the wife check for me lol
The Metamucil never helped me one bit. If anything it made it worse because my stool was rock hard and it would make me bleed more. You can try it but don’t plan on a fiber supplement changing your life.

Ya I noticed metamucil tends to make the stool even more hard lol. Any other suggestions?

The Metamucil never helped me one bit. If anything it made it worse because my stool was rock hard and it would make me bleed more. You can try it but don’t plan on a fiber supplement changing your life.
It works like a charm for me. I had hemorrhoid surgery a few years back and it's kept me pain free and hemorrhoid free ever since.

Fissures can take a long time to heal as they get stretched out and re-opened every time you take a dump. A proper mix of soluble and insoluble fiber is needed. And being hydrated.

Another thing that prolonges this issue is rough toilet paper. Pushing too hard and rough toilet paper (at work) had me bleeding for a long time. Always on the toilet paper, never in the bowl. Went to the doc. Doc wasn’t concerned and recommended some stool softener for a while. The combo of stool softener, bringing my own toilet paper to work and taking my time taking a dump solved my problem for the first time in what I think is years.

Another thing that prolonges this issue is rough toilet paper. Pushing too hard and rough toilet paper (at work) had me bleeding for a long time. Always on the toilet paper, never in the bowl. Went to the doc. Doc wasn’t concerned and recommended some stool softener for a while. The combo of stool softener, bringing my own toilet paper to work and taking my time taking a dump solved my problem for the first time in what I think is years.
LOL fuck I have the same issues man. At work I resort to bringing in wet wipes. But still when I take a huge dumpy it rips my asshole back open again and the cuts come back. They sting with a little blood on the TP, sometimes a little in the water.

I have to say, it changed my life. I use to have pain every day from bad bowel movement's. My surgeon told me that if I'm sitting on the toilet for more than 3 minutes that I need to get up and move on because you start straining and that causes fissures and hemorrhoids. Metamucil makes my bowel movements more complete, quick and painless. I don't go a day without using it. I can't believe I went years with pain and it was a relatively easy fix.

You can tell many of us have been here lol. If it's bright, it's likely a fissure. I have a close friend with ulcerative colitis and I can tell you when there is an issue it's deep dark red...borderline black. I'm not trying to play doctor but if you are seeing that very light red, almost borderline pink it's likely from a source "close to the surface" and usually often a fissure.

The thing about anal fissures is they can hurt like a SOB because they re-open each time you go to the bathroom. For folks like us who eat a lot a (and hence poop a lot...this can be a problem). I had this terrible and this is what helped me (mine was so bad I was almost crying when I pooped)....

1. Limit bowel movements to once a day (I was often on the 2-3 day plan)

2. Soften your bowel movements. They key with metamucil for most is you need to drink a metric ton of water or it may harden your bowel movements and have the opposite effect. If that doesn't work just do whatever does ie a lot of fruit, greens, etc. plus a lot of water (hot drinks often help)

3. wipe softly with soft TP. I also liked to use a very soft wet wipe as that will clean you up well without all the wiping friction.

4. Use vaseline or other ointment on it. They have some specifically for fissures.

4. BONUS: Don't use baby powder! I used to put that crap all over and it will dry up the skin even further

double bonus...any doubt or concern, of course, see your doc

You can tell many of us have been here lol. If it's bright, it's likely a fissure. I have a close friend with ulcerative colitis and I can tell you when there is an issue it's deep dark red...borderline black. I'm not trying to play doctor but if you are seeing that very light red, almost borderline pink it's likely from a source "close to the surface" and usually often a fissure.

The thing about anal fissures is they can hurt like a SOB because they re-open each time you go to the bathroom. For folks like us who eat a lot a (and hence poop a lot...this can be a problem). I had this terrible and this is what helped me (mine was so bad I was almost crying when I pooped)....

1. Limit bowel movements to once a day (I was often on the 2-3 day plan)

2. Soften your bowel movements. They key with metamucil for most is you need to drink a metric ton of water or it may harden your bowel movements and have the opposite effect. If that doesn't work just do whatever does ie a lot of fruit, greens, etc. plus a lot of water (hot drinks often help)

3. wipe softly with soft TP. I also liked to use a very soft wet wipe as that will clean you up well without all the wiping friction.

4. Use vaseline or other ointment on it. They have some specifically for fissures.

4. BONUS: Don't use baby powder! I used to put that crap all over and it will dry up the skin even further

double bonus...any doubt or concern, of course, see your doc
My concern is it’s only sometimes. I usually go 2-3 times a day. Maybe 1 time out of 3 it’s blood on toilet paper towards end of wiping

I had the same issue several years ago. Doc ordered a colonoscopy. The end result was I need to drastically increase my fiber.

I had the same issue several years ago. Doc ordered a colonoscopy. The end result was I need to drastically increase my fiber.
Is it worth getting the colonoscopy? My doctor ordered one as well. Im 32 years old

Same issue?
Yeah its basically asshole fissures that come and go depending on size/ quality of my stool. When I saw the walk-in doctor he immediately gave me a refferal for colonoscopy.

My family doc that I just saw legit right now was more conservative and said im way too young. He gave me some special cream for the fissures and if the cream does not help in a month he said he can book me in for this procedure that is like a colonoscopy but much shorter and only goes into the first 6 inches of your anus, I forget what its called now..

What do you guys think? I kind of want to get a colonoscopy but I dont know if im too young and if the risks are worth it. My grandfather and his sister both had colon cancer so it certainly runs in my family to some degree.

Yeah its basically asshole fissures that come and go depending on size/ quality of my stool. When I saw the walk-in doctor he immediately gave me a refferal for colonoscopy.

My family doc that I just saw legit right now was more conservative and said im way too young. He gave me some special cream for the fissures and if the cream does not help in a month he said he can book me in for this procedure that is like a colonoscopy but much shorter and only goes into the first 6 inches of your anus, I forget what its called now..

What do you guys think? I kind of want to get a colonoscopy but I dont know if im too young and if the risks are worth it. My grandfather and his sister both had colon cancer so it certainly runs in my family to some degree.
There are no risks to getting it done.
If it’s run in your fanily then you should definitely get it

Pretty much repeating other folks but in a nutshell...
pink or bright red - prob no problem - wipe carefully, wait and see.
brick red? go to the hospital immediately.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131