over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood in Stool?

You hit the nail right on the head. If i had to guess I would say internal hemorrhoid. Especially with how infrequent it is.

Darker blood is usually from upper GI bleeding and bright red is closer to the exit.

Bro its the var. I cant give you a reason, but its the only compounds ive taken accompanied by test thats put blood in my stool. Like my ass would literally drip a few drops after I shit, scared the shit out of me. After I stopped the var I was good

Bro its the var. I cant give you a reason, but its the only compounds ive taken accompanied by test thats put blood in my stool. Like my ass would literally drip a few drops after I shit, scared the shit out of me. After I stopped the var I was good

Interesting, ya I am only taking 25mg in the mornings so once per day. This never happens at night so I think its related?

Didnt read the whole thread but here is the down low. GI bleeds are usually acute or chronic.

ACUTE bleeds from the bottom are usually black (melena) or bright red blood.

If its black its usually coming from stomach or duodenum.

If its bright red blood its usually coming from colon

There are exceptions ofcourse but thats the general scenarios.

these bleeds are usually fast bleeding you will notice tablespoons if not cups of blood in your stool

What you are describing sounds like a slow bleed from hemmhroids, cracks fissures, etc. COLON cancer can do that too, but given your age its probably impossible.

I would start by going to your primary and getting your hemoglobin to compare it to your prior hemglobin levels. If they are ok then i would have him stick a finger up your ass and see if there are any hemmhroids.

Worse case scenario you might need a colonoscopy

Any other questions you can pm me.

Last edited:
Unlikely this may be Diverticulitis, it's more common in the elderly, but it's not unheard of in otherwise healthy young adults.

Diverticulitis

Last reviewed: April 16, 2012.

Diverticulitis is small, bulging sacs or pouches of the inner lining of the intestine (diverticulosis) that become inflamed or infected. Most often, these pouches are in the large intestine (colon).

Causes, incidence, and risk factors No one knows exactly what causes the sacs, or pouches of diverticulosis to form. Eating a low-fiber diet is one of the most likely causes.

People who eat mostly processed food, as many Americans eat, do not get enough fiber in their diet. Processed foods include white rice, white bread, most breakfast cereals, crackers, and pretzels.

As a result, constipation and hard stools are more likely to occur - causing people to strain when passing stools. This increases the pressure in the colon or intestines and may cause these pouches to form.

Diverticulosis is very common. It is found in more than half of Americans over age 60.

Diverticulitis is caused by small pieces of stool (feces) that become trapped in these pouches, causing infection or inflammation.

Symptoms People with diverticulosis often have no symptoms, but they may have bloating and cramping in the lower part of the belly. Rarely, they may notice blood in their stool or on toilet paper.

Diverticulitis - PubMed Health
Symptoms of diverticulitis are more severe and often start suddenly, but they may become worse over a few days. They include:

Tenderness, usually in the left lower side of the abdomen

Bloating or gas

Fever and chills

Nausea and vomiting

Not feeling hungry and not eating

If any of these symptoms become apparent, I would advise you seek medical attention soon and mention Diverticulitis.

Otherwise I'd say it's hemorrhoids.... Butt I'm not Proctologist :D too make that Assumption

Keep us updated

Last edited:
by far, the most common cause of painless rectal bleeding in someone your age is internal hemorrhoids. diverticulosis can also cause painless bleeding but you would be pretty young to have that. diverticulitis doesn't have to bleed but if it was that anyways you'd be sick, not having painless blood in your shit. mechanism could be the increased frequency of your shits recently (thanks to starbucks) causing your a**hole to get irritated. do you eat a low fiber diet? if so, increase that a ton, but gradually. everyone offered pretty good info on here, but i wouldn't be too worried if i was you. if you're not alarmed by the amount of blood then it probably is very little. it doesn't take much blood to make a huge mess. 10cc of blood would make your toilet look like a shit massacre. get some preparation H (suppositories are actually "cleaner" to work with than the tube) and use that for several days. like people said though, you should have a low threshold for visiting your doctor. if it persists for very long, the bleeding increases, etc... i don't see an ER visit in your future though. unless you start feeling weak, faint, short of breath, dizzy, rapid heart rate, that kind of stuff but you would be losing a lot of blood pretty quickly for that to happen. the guy that said he was hospitalized with a bleeding ulcer probably felt like that

Like the guys elude to above,

You have to look at the stool. If its just external and streaked with alittle blood, you have aggravated your hemroids. A doctor can answer it for sure just by looking to see if you have hemoriods.

If its a continuos flow or large amounts of blood you need the hospital. You would not be the first person that freaked out when they saw blood in the toilet.

IPG

Sounds like hemorrhoids bro but you should go to the Dr either way. Plus the hemorrhoids are a lot easier to treat when they are smaller and if you put it off they most likely will just get bigger and will take more trips to the Dr to get them taken care. I would just make an appointment with a proctologist and skip going to a general practitioner. Also I would start taking some psyllium husk (fiber) at night before bed, it will help put less stress on your rectum and can help reduce the amount of times your shitting in a day if your going too much which can be a cause of the hemorrhoids as well.

I didn't want to derail the thread stating this, but since you did.. I agree lol. That is not "light" by any means

Well my female nurse friend has determined it is internal hemorrhoids, I don't want to go into detail but lets just say that play thing will be no more. I just can't look at her the same anymore lol.

Yes 500mg tren is light for me. I've gone as high as 2,000mg tren ace per week with zero sides + perfect bloodwork. I have an extremely high tolerance to drugs. Keep posts on topic please. Blanket opinions do not fall on all members for AAS use.

pmc. regardless of what information you recieve make sure to visit a doctor just to be safe... better safe then sorry... catching something sooner may make all the differnce....

pmc. regardless of what information you recieve make sure to visit a doctor just to be safe... better safe then sorry... catching something sooner may make all the differnce....

Agreed completely, are these usually something that heal up on their own? I am assuming procedures are not necessary for these?

Either way gonna get checked, yay! More fingers in my butt!

Was really awkward, after she checked she goes... "want me to play with your prostrate while I give you a reach around?"... Needless to say I jerked away which actually hurt quite a bit. Now I have a sore booty hole.

Agreed completely, are these usually something that heal up on their own? I am assuming procedures are not necessary for these?

Was really awkward, after she checked she goes... "want me to play with your prostrate while I give you a reach around?"... Needless to say I jerked away which actually hurt quite a bit. Now I have a sore booty hole.

LOL you didn't let her! j/k

You most likely will need a procedure to get rid of them, its a small procedure and only takes a few minutes. I've had it done myself so I am speaking from experience. The most likely thing the Dr will do is inject them with a medication and then they put a tiny rubberband around the hemorrhoid, the rubberband cuts off the blood to the hemorrhoid and then the part of the hemorrhoid that has no blood flow will fall off. Depending on how big they are you might have to come back for another procedure or two cause they can only get so much at once. They might also give you a hydocortisone enema to take home that you do yourself to reduce pain and inflammation. The procedure is not that bad and like I said it is pretty quick but its definitely is unpleasant and there is some brief pain and then just some discomfort.

Last edited:
Sounds like hemorrhoids bro, I had the same thing, bright red blood on the paper a sometimes a few drops in the toilet.Ofcourse the best thing to do is see a doctor and get a colonostscopy (sp?) it will check your prostrate as well. In the mean time try adding a stool softener or some flax seed meal to your diet.hope all is well,;)

If its bright red its local and not a big deal most likely but if it is dark then you are fucked and need to see a gi doc for a scope.

Hey PM sorry you are having complications. Too large of hcg doses too frequently use to give me similar problems . Don't know why but that was
my experience over the years. Maybe keep your food toward keeping you loose for a bit may help those shrink a bit. Straining to pass a large overly dense stool will certainly aggravate things. Good luck. T

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!! good stuff right there! lol!:D:D

It all depends on the seriousness of the internal hems (assuming your nurse friend is right)..best case scenario you can treat them by changing your diet. Worst case scenario is you need to have them surgically removed via electrocauterization which is a surgery where the proctologist essentially takes a blowtorch to the inside of your ass, thus requiring general and local anesthesia..chances are you won't need that and I hate to scare you but that's the bottom line. I pray for you it's the former (or even the rubber band treatment) and not the latter

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws