over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood in syringe.

Geoffke

Banned
While i injected my shoulder with hcg, i had blood when i aspirated.
I was the first time it happend, i think it couldn't happen.
Good thing i aspirated.

There was blood in the front part of the syringe.
The blood didn't go away.
Is it ok to just change the needle, and poke with the same syringe with blood in it?

just switch sites, i would squeeze the blood out first tho so that when you aspirate again in the new spot, you won't get confused and think ya hit another vein.

JW

I sometimes get a bit of blood in the end of the syringe when I am finished, but I do always asperate. Glad you did...you could of had some problems.

I do as JW says :)

xcel

its good you have shared this, only thing it could really do it motivate us all especially the newbies to aspirate first. Its never happen to me yet, but if it does I will more then likely squeeze the blood out and not waste the gear although i hear some suggest to throw out the whole thing and start again. i dont see how injecting an extremely low amount of blood could hurt.

ack throw out the gear???????/ why? it's your blood going bak in either way. ackkkkkkkkkkk dont waste test, send me the test i'll make sure it's used properly hehe

ackkkkkkkkkkkkk dude your post about wasting gear has really upset me

JW

lol you act like i didnt say I would take it if it happened, i just said i heard it.. shit some Aspirate instructoins have throwing the syringe out as a step.

Steak Helmet said:
I sometimes get a bit of blood in the end of the syringe when I am finished, but I do always asperate. Glad you did...you could of had some problems.

:eek: What problems could i get?

The strange thing is, i tried to inject the blood back in my shoulder.
When i did that the blood didn't go away, but the gear did.
So the gear was for the trash.

And when i tried to inject another dose into my shoulder,
my grazy mother was bouncing at my door.
What the fuck are you doing in there!
Imagine, my bed was filled with amps, syringes, needles, and i had a needle in my ass!

She was yelling like 15 minutes, and was about to kick in my door.

I did the shot, cleaned up, i hided my stuff at my very best secret place, and opened the door.
Lol

I don't know the exact details, but I have been told a few times that you DO NOT want to inject test into a vein. If someone could inform us why that would be great...someone once said you could die, but in all the years, have you heard of anyone kicking the bucket from injecting 500mgs of test into a vein? I think you would get some pain and discomfort, and maybe a possible abcess(sp).

It sucks when people try and pay you a visit and you don't want them there when you are poking yourself. I try and get the syringes ready and then put everything else away...then go about my buisness. It is less to hide if someone comes by unexpected.

Another point of view....

Sometimes I get blood buildup in the glute area (kind of like a Suspension knot) from so many injections and from just knowing your body, I know I didn't go into a vein. I actually find it a relief when I inject into the sore spot..yes I get blood at the tip but once I'm finished, no blood oozes out. Next day or 2 the pain of the blood clot is gone and it's life like usual. I like the other bro will just inject the blood again, I don't see a need to have to clear the tip other than MAYBE the blood has clogged the opening in the pin. My .02

Shock

Hey Steak, I'll try to answer your question. There is no harm in injecting your own blood back into your body. Done it many a time. I've read a few different things when it comes to injecting test into a vein. In the World Anabolic Review (I think it was) it says that the only harm in injecting test into a vein is that you will be wasting the gear. By putting it into the vein, your body will process it quickly and you will get no benefits. I personally would think that if the stuff had alot of impurities in it, you may possibly get sick. Regardless of the safety, you might as well play it safe and aspirate.

Embolism possibility

Fellas,

The concern over injecting either one's own blood back into the body in this manner or a large amount of oil into a vein is based on the theoretical possibility that you might form an embolism (blockage in the blood stream - blood clot or foreign body), leading to an cerebral aneurism and a stroke, or that it might lodge in your coronary arteries and cause a heart attack. It also go to the lungs and cause a pulmonary embolism.

If you've got lets, say 1cc of blood at one end of a syringe, you pull it out, cap and put the needle down, prep another are for injection, there is just a little amount of time when the blood could start clotting. Obviously, injecting a clot is not a "good" thing if it makes it way into yet another vein. I don't know how well the body can dissolve this, but if its not taken care of in about 1 minute (time for all the blood in your body to circulate), then it could lodge in a small vessel (see above). If its in a vein, this is much better than an artery, b/c it will travel back to the heart and possible get broken up in the turbulence in the heart.

A big glob (technical term) of oil floating would prob. be broken up in to little droplets, but the fear here (I would think) is that the droplets would encounter an artery, say a coronary artery, that is nearly occluded already, adhere to the fatty plaque, end up fully occluding the artery and , in this case, causing a heart attack. I most of us young 'uns, we don't have much to fear here, but it is known that cardiovascular disease begins in childhood and young guys have died of heart attacks...

So, all of this is pretty remote, but this, I think, is the rationale behind not injecting clotted blood or a big oil bolus directly into a vein.

-Randy

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity