over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

blood in the tris f-ing suck

preist943

Registered
after my injection last week i started to feel a lump no big deal sometimes i dont rub hard enough but all week the lump got biger so after hearing the bros on the board talk about it i decided to try and drain it stuck in the pin started pulling back and bam a ton of thick funny colored blood filled the pin and got a new one filled again 12mls in all and there is still some left but after sticking that spot 4 times in a row i gave up its funny thoe cause it wasnt verry sore just tender like if you used to much site oil or something anyway just thought id write this little tid bit down check thoes lumps bro its allmost to bad in a way my tri was huge lmao

Blood in the TRi's

:cool:
Don't Worry Bro I have had a few abcesses in my life, The best thing to do is drain it, If it still doesn't go away a mild antibotic will make it go away, you will most likely have to go to the Doc, unless you have some Cipro readyly available... Just for your ease of Mind, A really good friend got a abcess in his thigh right before Nationals's, All he did was take some Cipro and it was gone in about a week....

Cipro is a damn nuke and overkill for an abcess. You can order cephalexin fromn most online vet companies. It is used to treat bacteria infections of fish in the tank. Called various things like fishflex and others. It is the same quality that the pharmacy would give you and a HELL of alot cheaper.

anthrax lol thx bros but i dont think this is an abcess ive had thoes before when i used the qv in the tris last week it hurt like hell going in i pulled back no blood shot up and when i pulled the pin out blood river lol of course i held it tight and after about 3min it stoped on the outside i think i was leaking from a vein i shot threw or something anyway it hasnt swelled back up so i think im good to go

and thats a good idea wolverine i would have never thought of that looks like ill make a trip to the fish store

you may be on the right track priest. Did your tri change colors? Cause when blood sits under the skin it will discolor, kind of like a bruise. A yellowish color with very little dark purple to a shade of red. I've torn many ligaments in my ankles and that's what's happend. Good luck

Armageddon said:
you may be on the right track priest. Did your tri change colors? Cause when blood sits under the skin it will discolor, kind of like a bruise. A yellowish color with very little dark purple to a shade of red. I've torn many ligaments in my ankles and that's what's happend. Good luck

yep it was a funny purple -dark red not like infection color today i still feel some in there but it still hasnt swelled back up isnt sore to the touch

is 250 mg a day of keflex a good dose or do u need more?

There isn't really much he can do for it other than let the body absorb it. It isn't causing a problems. Maybe for precaution take the anti's, but I don't think it will be necessary. Give it alittle time, maybe a week or so.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws