over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood in urine

Sicdog

Registered
I have been running 150 mg/week of test and 150-200 mg Tren/week. Had a urine test done and they found traces of blood. No blood is actually visible. I have been running that dose for 14 weeks. So can Tren cause this problem. I don't really want to do all the tests the urologist wants.

Well

I have been running 150 mg/week of test and 150-200 mg Tren/week. Had a urine test done and they found traces of blood. No blood is actually visible. I have been running that dose for 14 weeks. So can Tren cause this problem. I don't really want to do all the tests the urologist wants.

They will do a kidney ultrasound then a cytoscopy........I just had it done.......I had blood also but it was from aspirin and heavy training.

Could be from tren or something else you are taking. Better to get the tests done and find out what's going on and fixing the problem rather than refusing and having serious health issues in the near future.

Thanks Phil. They want to do a ct scan with contrast dye. Did the cystoscopy hurt. And I am taking 1baby aspirin 81mg per day. And I am training like an animal.

Well

Thanks Phil. They want to do a ct scan with contrast dye. Did the cystoscopy hurt. And I am taking 1baby aspirin 81mg per day. And I am training like an animal.

Do it...the cyto lasts literally 1 minute.......it does not hurt but its not comfortable.

I did squats and legs then had a urine test the day after and had trace amounts as well...two days after I went back for another and nada.

I googled it and came to the conclusion its normal after heavy lifting.

Myoglobin shows up as blood on a dipstick test for blood, you have to have them actually send the urine in not just use a dipstick. Everyone who trains hard will have some myoglobin in their urine.

I made a thread on myoglobin if you want to dig it up.

Blood in ursine is normal, even seen in endurance athletes. The concentration is the worry. As Phil said - heavy training can also cause this.

Yea i had trace blood in mine aswell along with high protein im still having an issue with work with to much protein in urine for some reason but doc said both are normal for athletes or lifters

The dipstick showed a +2 whatever that means. He also sent the urine out for further testing.

I had mine a while back. I actually had visible blood in mine. Went to a doctor had it tested then did the kidney and bladder scans. Nothing, so he sent me to a sports doctor and he said that it was from protien, and the type of lifting.. A lot of explosive lifts, cleans, snatches, ect..

The dipstick showed a +2 whatever that means. He also sent the urine out for further testing.

Good this will tell if it's just myoglobin or not, report back the results, get a copy and post the image if possible!

I had mine a while back. I actually had visible blood in mine. Went to a doctor had it tested then did the kidney and bladder scans. Nothing, so he sent me to a sports doctor and he said that it was from protien, and the type of lifting.. A lot of explosive lifts, cleans, snatches, ect..

Again, probably not blood, but myoglobin, it's red, it's the substance that makes muscle tissue red.

Last edited:
Update. Had the camera put into my bladder, not fun. Bladder is fine. CT scan showed a 3cm tumor in my kidney. This was not caused by AAS. 2 years ago I had a CT scan done on my lungs and they saw a spot on my kidney but I blew it off, not good. Back then I had never used any AAS. The tumor is coming out next week. I may lose the kidney. Prognosis is good. Keeping my fingers crossed. 6 weeks off then back to the gym ;)

Hope all works out for you! I hate the word tumor.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws