over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

blood in urine

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Any guesses? I know this could be nothing, or serious. Here is pretty much a summary in order

- Started with some painful ejacualtons, didn't think much of it
- Maybe 6-10 days later, started having to pee alot, weak urine stream. This also happened years ago for a month or so in like 2009 (thinking prostate issue) but went away.
- Then saw what appears to be some irritation, clear discharge at the urethra. Now im thinking chlymidia or ghonorea (a possibility I have had them before, but they usually come 3 or so days after an encounter. This would have been very slow develping, a week or more. Chlymidia has less symptoms than ghonorhea, so more likely.
- Went to doctor, urine test. Treated me for chylmida and ghonorhea, said he will let me know when results come in if that was it (this is standard procedure just treat you for it with medicine and then call and tell you it was positive).
- Next day, I saw some real discharge, the bad kind. So im thinking, damn the shot didn't work? But it was only once, and the orals are for 7 days so maybe still knocking it out.
- Next day discharge is gone, but urethrea still seems irritated. Pissing has been fine by now, no weak urine flow since being treated, pissing back to normal.
- Then last night, some pink urine (blood). Pissed again, some more blood and something small came out (like an obstruction was in the urethra).
- Today, occasionally my urine will start pink the very first part of stream, then go normal. Meaning its not a steady stream coming from deep In my body, but something in the urethra (hopefully).

Any ideas? Im going to call the doc tomorrow.

I know it could have been the STD, some severe agitation of my urethra due to having it for a while, or something more serious prostate or cancer related. I guess my best hope is that the shot and oral for an STD did make my piss flow normal ASAP and end the discharge, so that leads me to believe this is all just a penis problem not an internal problem.

In addition, the painful ejaculation would indict that (a urethra issue aka STD) but I have read on google (I know) that prostate can cause ejaculation problems. But I doubt it would cause the irritation inside the urethra and a STD shot would all of a sudden make me piss fine.

Another option, kidney stones? Never had one, do have a family history, but something could have obstructed the urine and it would explain how it seemed like something came out the one time.

Not really sure, I feel 100% fine, no pain in kidneys and the having to pee frequently and weak stream came in very quick and was ended by the STD shot.

And just to throw this out there, years ago I did have too much fun one weekend and ejaculated so much I did have an inflamed urethra and was pissing blood (no STD, cancer) just a "raw" tube in there as the doctor described it, so it is possible that you can just damage the inside tube where it bleeds. This has me hoping that possibly ejaculating with an inflamed urethrea and not treating it from coming on slow, then going back to pissing hard, maybe im now seeing some blood. Still very concerned though.

I’ve had kidney stones before and chlamydia too (on separate occasions) lol but never had any discharge or irritation from the STD, nothing at all actually, only found out because the girl told me after she had gone to the gyno.

On the other hand, when passing a kidney stone (I’ve passed 3-4) it feels like an STD at certain times.. Irritation in urethra, feels like you have to pee when you don’t, discomfort sometimes in the prostate and I think if it’s stuck and causing obstruction/damage to the urethra it can cause discharge but it’s never happened to me...

I’ve had the pain where it’s passing from the kidney to the bladder (worst pain I’ve ever felt, passed out and they had to inject me with morphine twice to get effect) and that was the only time I bled from passing a stone.. I felt that pain on other occasions but was tolerable, that was the worst one.. It’s once it’s in the urethra that it feels like STD.. But what I did was just drank as much water as humanly possible and held my pee and when I REALLY had to go that couldn’t hold it anymore it basically flushed out the rock in one go. You feel a “pop” and it’s awkwardly relieving and feels good in a way.. But the relief is immediate... Unless it’s too big and hurts like fuck passing the urethra, which has never happened to me...

But if the stone damages anything on its way out that can leave some bleeding/irritation afterwards..

Also had a stone that was small and didn’t hurt passing from kidney to bladder but felt it in the urethra and thought I had another STD again as I never felt the kidney pain, then I just decided to try my “flushing method” and POP! Out came a Little Rock lol...

Honestly I don’t really know in your situation, it honesty sounds like you had an STD and Kidney stone at the same time lmao.. But maybe my story and experience can help narrow it down if there were any similarities..

The chances of you having some sort of cancer present and an STD at the same time is unrealistic. Everything you mention sounds like an STD. Also, if you passed some sort of kidney stone you could have blood in the urine.

Id go with the kidney stone, since you passed something out and you are bleeding. Glad ive never had that happen! See what the doctor thinks about this when you tell him you passed something.

Causes of kidney stones, if you have some then you need to figure out the cause and solve that problem:

Thanks for the replies good insight.

It seems like today the irritation of the urethra is finally gone, just some pink urine.

I do now remember before the blood and passing something, the 2 pisses I took prior there was a double stream, indicating blockage or swelling causing obstruction.

I filled the toilet one morning blood red while on tren, like seriously pissed blood. Went to the gym anyway, pissed blood there too. Trained like a motherfucker without a care in the world. Came home, pissed blood one more time and it never happened again. Oh well, the stupid shit we do.

I filled the toilet one morning blood red while on tren, like seriously pissed blood. Went to the gym anyway, pissed blood there too. Trained like a motherfucker without a care in the world. Came home, pissed blood one more time and it never happened again. Oh well, the stupid shit we do.

I remember hitting a vein once in my triceps and bleeding a ton after an injection and thinking no big deal. I went and hit arms. If that happened now I'd probably give myself a panic attack.

I remember hitting a vein once in my triceps and bleeding a ton after an injection and thinking no big deal. I went and hit arms. If that happened now I'd probably give myself a panic attack.
Lol, had that a couple of times in my quad. The blood shot out like a squirt gun across the room. Must have hit an arteriole.

Lol, had that a couple of times in my quad. The blood shot out like a squirt gun across the room. Must have hit an arteriole.
First time that happened to me I thought it was hilarious and admired the blood fountain for a second or two before applying pressure. For some reason.

A little O/T but:

HOW tf are you guys contracting STDS so frequently?

I can't comment for him, but by being single and having sex without using a condom? More concerned with getting someone pregnant than an std to be honest.

I did get results back, chlymidia was positive. The doctor said it could cause the blood to see a urologist if it doesn't improve. Seems ok so far today

First time that happened to me I thought it was hilarious and admired the blood fountain for a second or two before applying pressure. For some reason.
Yeah, I actually laughed out loud.

I can't comment for him, but by being single and having sex without using a condom? More concerned with getting someone pregnant than an std to be honest.

I did get results back, chlymidia was positive. The doctor said it could cause the blood to see a urologist if it doesn't improve. Seems ok so far today
Damn! Worst I ever got was crabs 🦀.

I would be too man

A small shift on a railroad track shifts the entire direction of the train

A little O/T but:

HOW tf are you guys contracting STDS so frequently?

Pretty much same response, only I haven’t contracted an STD in about 10 years.. I’m actually pretty surprised to be honest. Especially around my mid 20’s (30 now) I was fucking like an animal, I was deep into the Miami party life... It’s not hard to fuck a couple girls a week here.. Not bragging, just the truth, everyone is a whore lol...

Although every now and then I’d just take a Z-pack and inject some Rocephin and call it a day lol.. No symptoms but just for precautions when I’d have a crazy time... So let me reiterate my above statement, during those crazy years I’d just treat myself every now and then for what was curable lol...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity