over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood Plasma Platelet Injections against Hair Loss

Hunk Chunk

Newbies
Hi Guys,

I am new here, but wanted to start out contributing in areas I have already explored. I am going to need advice on HGH and other TRT injectables, and felt it better to first bring some information to the forum. I have been concerned with hair loss because for the past year I have been injecting 250ml of Testosterone Ethenate every 3 weeks, and understand that this produces DHT which inhibits hair follicle growth. Not good, when you have evolving male pattern baldness.

In the quest for better hair and skin, I recently took advantage of a trip to explore further, and try out a very promising medical technique to prevent hair loss. I therefore travelled into Russia and obtained at a very reasonable price several treatments at Clinic Brazil in Kaliningrad. In a separate thread in this forum section I will discuss the skin treatment also.

Now, I am not suggesting anyone else go there and do this. I was satisfied, but it was a very unexpected experience, being in this country I had never visited and not speaking the language. However, their medical staff is top notch, having been trained in this technique by it's inventor.

Those of you who look into health forums or even watch YouTube must have at least once heard of what is nicknamed the "Vampire Facelift". Actually, it is a technique developed in Russia which was later copied and patented by Dr Charles Runels in Alabama, and marketed in the US and other countries as his invention.

While this technique is said to rejuvenate your skin, to this I cannot attest as I only had 2 treatments to my face when the Russian protocol recommends at least 4. However, when used on the scalp to prevent hair loss, they say that 2 sessions is enough. While they don't guarantee hair regrowth, it is reported to happen in certain cases. However they do guarantee no further hair loss, for a period of at least 2 years if not longer.

I can tell you that within days of my second treatment, my hair felt sturdier and thicker, healthier in general. I don't notice any hair in the tub and think that it might be working. I will keep you updated on my results in the longer term. In any case it is a promising technology, because it clearly makes sense that it would revitalize the hair follicles and keep them healthy. Here is how it works.

The medical assistant in a sterile operating room places a syringe in your vein and removes a vial of blood. This blood is then placed in a centrifuge for around ten minutes spinning at very high speed. This is what one of those devices looks like:

**broken link removed**

Once removed, the vial has dark red blood globules at the bottom and yellow plasma liquid at the top (the mix of the two gives blood its bright red color). They then remove the plasma which is rich in blood PLATELETS - yes these are the ones which heal one's body when attacked by illness or injury - and the platelets are activated by the addition of a salt which tells them a serious injury has happened.

Then they place this vial in a syringe with a tiny microneedle, and proceed to inject your scalp in many places splitting it into around 100 different small shots. It doesn't really hurt too much, it is more uncomfortable than anything else. I actually enjoyed the pain because it meant that I would maybe never again lose any hair. If true, that rocks!

Now here is the clincher. I never would have travelled that far if their treatments had cost anywhere near what is charged in the US or the UK, which is around $2k per application. The inventor of the process estimated the costs as extremely low, under 300 roubles which means less than $10. However this is without taking into account salaries, facilities, etc.

Each one of the 2 procedures cost me 80 euros which comes to about $100, for a total cost of $200. You can tell that they aren't exactly capitalists LOL. Of course, you need to add travel expenditures which cost far more unless you are nearby. If you don't want to have to fly there from Moscow, there are direct flights from either Berlin or Copenhagen.

Here is what can be found on the website of the inventor of this process, Dr. Akhmerov (automatically translated by Google Chrome browser):

Hair Loss Treatment

Normally, the hair should fall out, but not more than 50-60 per day. If you notice a marked increase in the daily amount of fallen hair , then, the process has gone beyond the physiological. This is the case with many conditions. The most frequent reasons - lack of folic acid, and vitamin B6, prolonged stress, anxiety, hormonal changes, debilitating systemic diseases (febrile respiratory diseases, flu). A significant role is also played by heredity. Generally, loss of hair appears full or partial baldness. In the latter case, only certain areas of thinning hair of the head (forehead, top).

When treating loss of hair using different techniques. Good result given the popular ways to strengthen the hair . For example, massaging the scalp of castor oil, juice or cream of burdock root, juice of onion. Very useful for rubbing strengthening mixtures including in its membership including the components listed. For example:

Recipe Ivanka - Bulgarian healer
for preparation of therapeutic mixtures must take an egg, two tablespoons (tablespoons) of castor oil, 1 spoon of vinegar or lemon juice and a teaspoon of glycerin. Carefully whisking mixture to rub it into the roots of the hair . Next head wrapped heated towel, hold over steam for a while, and then the hair thoroughly rinsed. This procedure makes it more soft, shiny, manageable. They fall less and look much better.

Nettle
good effect in the strong loss of hair make preparations based on nettle. For example, a lotion made ​​from the juice of nasturtiums and nettle. A mixture of equal parts of plants (200 g) was poured pint rubbing alcohol, infused at least two weeks, and then filtered. This lotion is needed every day to rub into the roots loose hair , preferably at bedtime. If, apart from loss and dandruff are concerned, a good effect can be rinsed nettle broth, better half with the mother and stepmother. To prepare the broth, use young nettle collected before flowering.

Hydrating mask
for dry hair good to use a mask of 150 g of dried black bread, egg yolk and 20 drops of castor oil. Slurry of the components to be distributed on the hair , leave for a while, then rinse. If hair is oily, you should take the place of the yolk protein, and a small amount of castor oil to replace herbal decoction for oily hair . A similar mask can also be used with the strengthening of normal hair . In this case, the bread soaked in water and added to the mixture whole egg.

In the treatment of loss of hair big role to appropriate diet. Should be removed from power, all fatty and spicy, as well as to enrich the diet of raw fruits and vegetables with the skin. The latter contains very important for the growth of the hair cell - silicon. Also useful yeast, milk, bread, bran, honey, roasted hazelnuts.

If these methods did not produce the desired effect, or you want to try a more radical and effective procedure, I'll meet you at the reception. Together with colleagues, we use a variety of techniques to help stop the increased loss of hair . Among them is one of the newest developments - plazmolifting that helped stop hair loss is a very large number of patients.

Doctor Akhmerov's Website

In the section in his website where he answers Frequently Asked Questions, he tells of how this treatment can be used to rejuvenate the face or to stop hair loss. You can find this and other articles by clicking on the titles to the left of his webpages. Here are the key questions I have isolated and relay in translated form:

14. Whether one treatment is enough to get a result?
40% of patients show a positive effect after the first procedure. Repeated sessions to reinforce. Full course is usually 4 treatments.

32. Will there be an effect of rejuvenation after two procedures?
This is the minimum number of sessions. Generally PLAZMOLIFTING is cumulative (increases from procedure to procedure) effect. The standard course consists of four sessions.

33.Is it true that PLAZMOLIFTING TM can completely cure hair loss, regardless of the reason?
This technique - one of the world's most effective in the treatment of hair loss. Alternatives, she has not. Although a 100% guarantee it does not, it is safe to talk about the effectiveness of the method in 60-80% of cases.

37. How to do the procedures for hair loss has stopped completely?
Only two.

38. How soon after the procedure begins to grow hair?
1-2 months.

My own treatment was spaced 4 days between the first set of injections and the second set of injections. This was done less than a month ago so I shall have to keep you updated here on my progress and results.

* Note: The platelets don't keep more than a few minutes before injection, so the entire process must be repeated.

Hunk Chunk

Additional contributing factors to moderate PRP hair regrowth results

Additionally, I wished to report that using 250mg of DHEA daily I noted less hair loss and even hair regrown in the bald patch at the crown of my head. This might be an avenue to explore, although it is considered to increase testosterone production slightly, it probably also boosts other biomechanisms including possibly contributing to follicle health? The only other product I was using was Testosterone Ethenate at only 250mg every 3 weeks, and I doubt that this helped reduce Male Pattern Baldness Alopecia...

It is true that I also have been regularly using a hair pigmentation product made by L'Oreal and commercialized in France (sorry, none for sale in the USA) which is called Progress For Men and which stimulates the natural Melanin production of the hair follicles. This might also perhaps help combat hair loss?

Hunk Chunk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner