over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood pressure and heart rate to high

2swole79

Registered
Went to Dr. today, I have a script for Adderall which Ive been on a small dose of since college, I'm now 38, and I pretty much need a small dose to work 70-80 works weeks, plus I'm in the process of opening business. Today at my apt for the first time Dr said my blood pressure was slighty too high, and my heart rate, BPM was much to high, if it is again he will have to cut off my Adderall script...In my town it takes 3 months wait to get into anoth psych dr as they are all overbooked. And I'm pretty much doing a refinance on my house for the loan for this business, a health club I will be owner operator.

current cycle: 10 weeks
test prop 525/week
EQ 1050/week (can the buildup of RBC raise it)
tren ace 25mgs/ EOD (is 25 mgs/eod too androgenic??? tren anxiety I don't have any)

are these heavily contributing factors for AAS as Ive blasted and cruised self hrt for a decade, responsibly in my 30's and not so in my mid-late 20's (2000mg test/4ius)week typically 8 months from 26-29.

Which AAS and cycles will keep BR and or HR lowest, I did have 200 mgs caffeine pre workout 6 hours earlier and didn't take my 2nd Adderall for this reason.

So best AAS choices and OTC supps hat would help?

From what heavy bloating (take my AI's) and heavy androgens will raise blood pressure, IDK about HR?

Could anyone advise a protocol of supps that could help, I can get Lisinopril, but its another DR. and there are occiasional days where I'm out before I see the first dr. I've never had high blood pressure before, just once or twice borderline.

What was your BP reading?

I wouldn't fuck about. I'd get on lisinopril and take your own BP readings daily.

Of course AAS will raise your BP, so if you are running BP meds on cycle and then you come off you will need to monitor as your BP will likely drop.

I'd add in some cardio say 3x a week, this can also be of benefit.

I have been on Lisinopril during heavy blasts and it kept me just about average. I was 130/70 during week 2or 3 of cycle and get it monthly from Dr. For some reason today was 148/80, then he said deep breaths for 30 seconds and I was 138/80, but my HR was around 105 I have no idea why other than I was a bit rushed and afraid I was going to miss my appointmet, when I got there, he took me strait in so no time to calm down maybe, but 105 just seems excessive, he counted in on my wrist so maybe he errored slightly, but ive never been told mr heart rate was to high, and that was his biggest concern he said. this weekend was ill and didn't train, and maybe dyhydrated if that affects. I'd pretty familiar with the above, sorry I didn't mention that, my training is high volume, med-high loads, and very quick tempo. I use my breathing to judge my next set, the minute I catch my breathing returning I dive right in, so it hurts my poundages, but IDK as I have shoulder issues, and legs lol sure feels like cardio, would and extra 20 minutes of plain old cardio make a difference on top of that 4-5x/week? Thank you.

It is almost 100% a side effect from running 2 grams per week AAS. Come on man you should know this if you're running those kinds of doses!

It is one of the more serious side effects that can pop up because it spells out a lot of bad things coming usually for your body and organs in particular.

But for what its worth man when I was running higher doses of tren, EQ, and orals they would raise my blood pressure the most. But plain old testosterone will do it too especially if estrogen isn't well controlled.

You could check your estrogen level but it is very possible tren is going to throw those numbers off.

Stay safe man

Last edited:
It is almost 100% a side effect from running 2 grams per week AAS. Come on man you should know this if you're running those kinds of doses!

It is one of the more serious side effects that can pop up because it spells out a lot of bad things coming usually for your body and organs in particular.

But for what its worth man when I was running higher doses of tren, EQ, and orals they would raise my blood pressure the most. But plain old testosterone will do it too especially if estrogen isn't well controlled.

You could check your estrogen level but it is very possible tren is going to throw those numbers off.

Stay safe man

Like MM said....around 1700mg/week of gear, plus adderal, plus caffeine, plus working long hours and opening a business...Its no wonder you have high bp and hr. Its up to you how to handle this problem, but if it were me..I would drop down to trt dosage of test and get your bp and hr down where they should be.

Last edited:
You should get your stress under control before using these drugs. It's a very bad combination. With that much tren, EQ, and stress your blood pressure and pulse will continue to climb to critical levels .

As others have said drop down on the dosage levels. I would at least remove the tren. Me personally I would go down to just Test until things slow down and or you feel less stressed out. You don't want to mess with your BP because indirectly your putting massive stress on your kidneys. Get your BP at least lower and stress levels down a bit. My theory is CRAWL, WALK and then RUN. Good luck!

I'm literally only on 12.5 mgs tren per day. The 2 gram test cycles were a decade ago, this was never a problem until today, The EQ I use to because it doesn't bloat me, adds anabolism and lets the little tren actually make a difference in hardness. With EQ something like 40% or something is ester weight, IDK the exact total but its one of the highest. I'm not trying to justify here just explain my reasons Just wanted to (respectfully) give all necessary details, sorry about the longish posts,as its my health, Ive been trying to use the choices as I also use baby aspirin and donate if I ran it longer but usually cut it around 10-12 weeks these days. So a gram of EQ is like 600-700 mgs if it was base, kinda like test prop is 81mgs/100 because of ester. At that rate my cycle consists of around 400+600-700EQ,and 75-82.5mgs tren/week basically a gram, my typically blasts are in this range not 2000mgs test in long time. I use AI's very occasionally when libido seems off I drop Ai's for a couple days and more often than not it mostly has returned. Doctor was more concerned with HR but BP was mentioned. He recommend I try a beta-blocker called propofo...something as it helps both BP and HR. I just have to go to another Dr and pay for another script and my ins isn't accepted. I know enough knowledgeable bros on our board here probably have a decent cardio sup regime that would help or suggestions on better AAS selections in future. The high HR was a surprise. Thank you to all the above friends of the board who've contributed so far.

EQ is too high..most definitely causing it. That taken WITH tren and youre begging for a stroke. Im warning you.

EQ will increase blood pressure and red blood cell count and resting heart rate. You may need Toporol to decrease it. Tren will cause higher BP as we age. More sides as we age sadly.

Blood donations are limited to 56 days, but I double that up at different centers, every 30 days. This keeps my crit, BP and cholesterol in check. The reason for limiting the donations to 56 days is to not deplete your iron level, but with increasing RBC, that's not a concern.

If your crit is too high for donations, yes they'll refuse you, get a script for disposable blood draws which will lower it.

Pushing 40 should certainly drop your dosages,...it catches up to All of us. I'm older than you and only recently, since being on TRT, have I Ever concerned myself with blood work and what those reflective numbers mean.

It does catch up with all of us.

Last edited:
When i tried EQ and tren together a few years back i felt my heart doing strange palpitations and excessive beating..along with increased BP.

I will never take those two together again..and possibly either one at all.

Doctor was more concerned with HR but BP was mentioned. He recommend I try a beta-blocker called propofo...something as it helps both BP and HR.

Propranolol? I remember reading that beta-blockers combined with a certain illicit stimulant could cause a high blood pressure crisis. I don't know if it applies to the Adderall as well, probably not as the doc recommended it? Why didn't the doc just write a script for it then and there, I'm pretty sure it's dirt cheap so you could pay it out of pocket if need be?

If you just want to come in the office with lower BP and HR to keep your script I would think that's easy enough to do, whatever you're running. Making sure you are relaxed, not having taken excess caffeine, lower Adderall dose before hand, reduce water retention night before, etc.

Went to Dr. today, I have a script for Adderall which Ive been on a small dose of since college, I'm now 38, and I pretty much need a small dose to work 70-80 works weeks, plus I'm in the process of opening business. Today at my apt for the first time Dr said my blood pressure was slighty too high, and my heart rate, BPM was much to high, if it is again he will have to cut off my Adderall script...In my town it takes 3 months wait to get into anoth psych dr as they are all overbooked. And I'm pretty much doing a refinance on my house for the loan for this business, a health club I will be owner operator.

current cycle: 10 weeks
test prop 525/week
EQ 1050/week (can the buildup of RBC raise it)
tren ace 25mgs/ EOD (is 25 mgs/eod too androgenic??? tren anxiety I don't have any)

are these heavily contributing factors for AAS as Ive blasted and cruised self hrt for a decade, responsibly in my 30's and not so in my mid-late 20's (2000mg test/4ius)week typically 8 months from 26-29.

Which AAS and cycles will keep BR and or HR lowest, I did have 200 mgs caffeine pre workout 6 hours earlier and didn't take my 2nd Adderall for this reason.

So best AAS choices and OTC supps hat would help?

From what heavy bloating (take my AI's) and heavy androgens will raise blood pressure, IDK about HR?

Could anyone advise a protocol of supps that could help, I can get Lisinopril, but its another DR. and there are occiasional days where I'm out before I see the first dr. I've never had high blood pressure before, just once or twice borderline.

I'm sort of in the same boat. I make sure before I go in for my 6 month meeting with my doc that I'm not blasting anything, and also that I have no adderall in my system. Sometimes I'll even take a propranolol before.

The tren, EQ, and even the high dosed test prop are all contributing factors. Dropping the tren and EQ would be the biggest factors IMO especially the tren. I wouldn't step foot in a doctors office on tren because it increases my HR and BP so much. To be honest I'd rather run a low dose of test and masteron and get to keep my adderall than blasting tren and orals and what not. The size I hold on to is minimal in comparison, sure I look better on tren but mast with test can work wonders with a good diet. And adderall actually helps me keep a cleaner diet.

Yeah the strange thing is Ive never really run tren nearly as high as a lot of guys, but typically 200mgs or so a week, as I'm a believer that if your other stuff is dialed in you really don't need much tren. The part that's a mystery to me, is literally about 2 weeks beforehand my BP was 130/70 on the same exact cycle and nothing in my health supplements changed in that time, still

200 ubiquinol
3-6 Grams fish oil
1 gram krill oil
ALA 300/300 am pm
Acytel-L- Carnitine 500/500 am pm
baby aspirin with enteric coating
Alpha GPC 300mgs
Gingko Biloba 1 capsule in am 120mgs standardized to 24% active alkyloids
injectable gluthathione 150mgs 3X/week

Last blast was basically the same cycle except I used Sust instead of prop, and 50mgs of either VAR or tbol only preworkout.

I included

tudca 250 2X/day on an day I took orals
milk thistle 300mgs 2x/day if I took pre-orals

and BP was always within acceptable ranges tested monthly, I now purchased my own BP cuff to track this daily at home. I have 2 months to adjust variables and try to figure it all out before my next appointment.

The reason he didn't prescribe is because Adderall is prescribed by Psychiatrist, and he didn't offer, just basically referred me to a Gen Practitioner.

If anyone has that website where you can order your own bloodwork, I'll probably go ahead and look into that as it will save me a lot of $ on more Drs. appointments and explaining.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131