over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood pressure and heart rate to high

2swole79

Registered
Went to Dr. today, I have a script for Adderall which Ive been on a small dose of since college, I'm now 38, and I pretty much need a small dose to work 70-80 works weeks, plus I'm in the process of opening business. Today at my apt for the first time Dr said my blood pressure was slighty too high, and my heart rate, BPM was much to high, if it is again he will have to cut off my Adderall script...In my town it takes 3 months wait to get into anoth psych dr as they are all overbooked. And I'm pretty much doing a refinance on my house for the loan for this business, a health club I will be owner operator.

current cycle: 10 weeks
test prop 525/week
EQ 1050/week (can the buildup of RBC raise it)
tren ace 25mgs/ EOD (is 25 mgs/eod too androgenic??? tren anxiety I don't have any)

are these heavily contributing factors for AAS as Ive blasted and cruised self hrt for a decade, responsibly in my 30's and not so in my mid-late 20's (2000mg test/4ius)week typically 8 months from 26-29.

Which AAS and cycles will keep BR and or HR lowest, I did have 200 mgs caffeine pre workout 6 hours earlier and didn't take my 2nd Adderall for this reason.

So best AAS choices and OTC supps hat would help?

From what heavy bloating (take my AI's) and heavy androgens will raise blood pressure, IDK about HR?

Could anyone advise a protocol of supps that could help, I can get Lisinopril, but its another DR. and there are occiasional days where I'm out before I see the first dr. I've never had high blood pressure before, just once or twice borderline.

Last time you donated blood?
How long have you been cycling? As in current cycle?
Diet?
Body fat?
Cardio?
Overall stress seems high from life/work... need to meditate/find passive methods...

Carditone is effective OTC supp for BP... but you know the drill. Drop bloat, stims, weight, manage stress better... reduce doesages if needed

get bloodwork to see hemo and rbc and donate if necessary (prob a good idea if you havent in awhile)

the best rx blood pressure med in my experience is micardis 80mg a day. it has life extension benefits, low incidence of sides, and will increase your cardio capacity pretty significantly within a week. also targets the intra abdominal fat that is bad for you

thanks guys, weird thing is 2 weeks before my BP was 130/70 from another Dr. this was around 8 weeks in to the same cycle, which due to supply I have run pretty much those compounds amounts on prior blasts....now at week 10 my BP all of the sudden is way out of range, and his bigger concern was my heat rate was 105...He wants me to get a beta blocker, and if we can't control it he will have to take me off my ADHD meds that Ive been on a fairly low dose of for over 15 years straight...about 18 years now I believe, and my performance at work, and overall ability to focus for long periods of time, much less 70-80 hour weeks opening up a business I have refinanced for would be devastating. I did have a very intense workshop I flew out of town for all last week, and was pretty well sleep deprived by the end of the week, I just can't figure out the wild fluctuations from 2 weeks prior, as well as the monthly appointment I have with another Dr. always had me within range every time for the last year and a half.

Take some propranolol a couple days before you see your doctor.

That's what he wants me to go to another Dr and get a script for. I'd prefer to address it through diet cardio and supps, which Ive got a pretty good idea of how to lower my BP with supps, not so much HR other than more cardio.
For the future I'd like to know if anyone can suggest which AAS I can add into a small test base without affecting these #'s too much. Bloat and heavy androgens I know will be obvious culprits...I thought EQ was a pretty good choice so I ran that higher with enough test to still add some mass above trt levels, and the tren Ace is only 25 mgs EOD so 75-82.5/week which is very low too. Mast is out for me as my hair falls out so fast I can see it within days, literally.

MODS, sorry but I see I double posted this, if someone could combine the threads together or however you want to handle it.

Well just take it to get a low reading. So you can get your script. Then continue on with a natural approach.

Went to Dr. today, I have a script for Adderall which Ive been on a small dose of since college, I'm now 38, and I pretty much need a small dose to work 70-80 works weeks, plus I'm in the process of opening business. Today at my apt for the first time Dr said my blood pressure was slighty too high, and my heart rate, BPM was much to high, if it is again he will have to cut off my Adderall script...In my town it takes 3 months wait to get into anoth psych dr as they are all overbooked. And I'm pretty much doing a refinance on my house for the loan for this business, a health club I will be owner operator.

current cycle: 10 weeks
test prop 525/week
EQ 1050/week (can the buildup of RBC raise it)
tren ace 25mgs/ EOD (is 25 mgs/eod too androgenic??? tren anxiety I don't have any)

are these heavily contributing factors for AAS as Ive blasted and cruised self hrt for a decade, responsibly in my 30's and not so in my mid-late 20's (2000mg test/4ius)week typically 8 months from 26-29.

Which AAS and cycles will keep BR and or HR lowest, I did have 200 mgs caffeine pre workout 6 hours earlier and didn't take my 2nd Adderall for this reason.

So best AAS choices and OTC supps hat would help?

From what heavy bloating (take my AI's) and heavy androgens will raise blood pressure, IDK about HR?

Could anyone advise a protocol of supps that could help, I can get Lisinopril, but its another DR. and there are occiasional days where I'm out before I see the first dr. I've never had high blood pressure before, just once or twice borderline.

Is time for you to think very seriously on your priority, you need to come of till your heath is back.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws