over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood pressure and type of music....

I'd rather have high blood pressure than listen to Mozart

Country music spikes my BP and makes me want to kill someone.

this is intersting as i know a lot of guys who listen to mtal (which i love) or hardcore rap.
lately i been listening to artisits like vangelis and sigur ros, and my workouts have been teriffic and this music def lifts me up.
im sure the 500 mgs of omnadrens dont hurt either:D

Country music spikes my BP and makes me want to kill someone.

LOL, for me it is R&B along with most pop music the kids listen to these days.

i guess my Lamb of God is not good for me.....

:(

i listen to a well rounded frame of music but have to say there's nothing like this to lower blood pressure:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ"]Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Electronic music, like that shit that gay people nowadays listen to (not that there's anything wrong with it), gets to my nerves.

Yes, I'm a big Seinfeld fan...

Bob Marley soothes me.

I knew this thread would raise some eyebrows. It is funky to think of playing classical music to get pumped up for training. I remember back in 1990, when I was a kid, going to World Gym in Largo, FL. Hulk Hogan was a bit of a regular there at the time, Eddie Robinson graced the doors some too. They often played Sammy Hagar. Good old rock and roll.
That place was hardcore, small as hell, they had one piece of cardio, a stationary bike. Ah, the late 80's and early 90's, the good old days! The place is a sub shop now.:(
I think the only woman I ever saw in there was this tall hot blonde that came in with Eddie one evening, everyone just kinda stopped their training to look.....

Electronic music, like that shit that gay people nowadays listen to (not that there's anything wrong with it), gets to my nerves.

Bob Marley soothes me.

Your in a bigger minority than you think. For 2015 Calvin Harris made $66M, David Guetta $37M, Tiesto $36M, Skrillex and Aoki tied at $24m each! All in USD. That`s A LOT of gay people :rolleyes: How about to really get you, Martin Garrix at 19 y/o made $17M!!

Brittney Spears gives me a boner.....just wanted to say that out loud.

Your in a bigger minority than you think. For 2015 Calvin Harris made $66M, David Guetta $37M, Tiesto $36M, Skrillex and Aoki tied at $24m each! All in USD. That`s A LOT of gay people :rolleyes: How about to really get you, Martin Garrix at 19 y/o made $17M!!

Who cares?

Bieber makes tons of money too. Do I have to listen to him just because other people do?

Brittney Spears gives me a boner.....just wanted to say that out loud.

Agree!!!

Still stop what I'm doing to watch Ms. Spears whenever she's on TV. Love that girl.

I actually listen to classical when I am training a lot of the time. I got hooked on classical back in the 70's as a kid watching cartoons.
I do cartoon voices btw (one day I am going to do that for a living :D - the voice of Scooby Doo and a dozen other Hanna Barbarra characters lives in my city)

I knew this thread would raise some eyebrows. It is funky to think of playing classical music to get pumped up for training. I remember back in 1990, when I was a kid, going to World Gym in Largo, FL. Hulk Hogan was a bit of a regular there at the time, Eddie Robinson graced the doors some too. They often played Sammy Hagar. Good old rock and roll.
That place was hardcore, small as hell, they had one piece of cardio, a stationary bike. Ah, the late 80's and early 90's, the good old days! The place is a sub shop now.:(
I think the only woman I ever saw in there was this tall hot blonde that came in with Eddie one evening, everyone just kinda stopped their training to look.....

Man there will never be a time again like those days!!!! It was an awesome time where technology was advancing - but at the same time there was still some old school tradition. I was telling my kids the other day that they wouldn't know what to do if they had to actually PLAN out a day with friends. You couldn't just play it by ear and call at any given time. If my buddies were going to the river we had to plan to meet and if something got jacked up you couldn't just text and figure it out. There was something nice about not having information available the second news happened too man.

Bob Marley soothes me.

Dubstep is the metal/screamO of electronic music i was a growler in a scream band growing up.. and now i pretty much exclusively listen to dubstep at all times. Nothing gets you through a work out like dubstep its just so intense it is impossible to slack.. honestly most of my muscle tears are from pushing myself way beyond my limits because i was just so fucking amped up.

I think some of the effects will also depend on the listener. Certain music may calm some but excite others. If I hear music I don't like then it pisses me off and raises my BP!

Agree with it. I want to make myself deaf when I hear some music in the gym while my partner is excited .

I'd like to listen hot music ,when i workout ,it make me excited,and more into what i'm doing

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236