over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood Pressure check .. Eeh

Screw running on the treadmill. Do the stair master or elliptical instead. It will save your knees and shins.

Going to have to. My dr wants to monitor my BP every week for the next month. He won't put me on n e meds. I dropped the Winnie. I don't want to drop
The EQ. Cause I am 5 weeks in. The goods got to be kicking in soon.
I hopefully will get my blood test back soon. Funny he is checking test. I told him it will be off the charts. Lol

So dr said do cardio.. Shoot I lasted 7 min on treadmill. Shin splints from hell!! So bad.!! Will winnie do that to ya??

Walk at in incline, it will be more than enough to get your heartrate to 130+ if you are out of cardio shape.

Winny can exacerbate shin splints IME. I'd go donate some blood to get your BP down quickly and then drop the EQ or lower the dose. ARBs are good BP meds and don't induce arterial stiffening. Look into telmisartan and start at 40mg would be my recommendation.

Hope all is well brother. Those are pretty high numbers you got there especially the 108 .
Some good advice here with the high intensity cardio and also with the use of natural supps, Hawthorn berry does help, also Kyolic makes a great garlic product geared towards lowering BP,it is called Kyolic/blood pressure and note that if it is the EQ that is causing your high readings, garlic will act as blood thinner as well, I truly believe that anyone on gear should take some high quality garlic supplement . God bless you. Minister.

Winny can exacerbate shin splints IME. I'd go donate some blood to get your BP down quickly and then drop the EQ or lower the dose. ARBs are good BP meds and don't induce arterial stiffening. Look into telmisartan and start at 40mg would be my recommendation.

My dr won't give me meds yet. Like I said I dropped the Winnie. What's the lowest I can go on EQ?

Hope all is well brother. Those are pretty high numbers you got there especially the 108 .
Some good advice here with the high intensity cardio and also with the use of natural supps, Hawthorn berry does help, also Kyolic makes a great garlic product geared towards lowering BP,it is called Kyolic/blood pressure and note that if it is the EQ that is causing your high readings, garlic will act as blood thinner as well, I truly believe that anyone on gear should take some high quality garlic supplement . God bless you. Minister.

I will gets some garlic supps and hawthorn berry.

I couldnt open upload the file.. This is my blood test.

Lab Test Results

Testosterone,F/Wklybd+T Lc/Ms

Test LowNormalHigh Reference RangeUnits

Testost., F+W Bound608.7 40.0-250.0ng/dL

Testost., % Free+Weakly Bound50.3 9.0-46.0%

Testosterone, Total, Lc/Ms 1210.1 348.0-1197.0ng/dL

Glucose, Serum

Test LowNormalHighReference RangeUnits

Glucose, Serum81 65-99mg/dL

Tsh

Test Low Normal HighReference RangeUnits

Tsh 1.1500.450-4.500uIU/mL

Alt (Sgpt)

TestLowNormalHighReference RangeUnits

Alt (Sgpt)540-44IU/L

Hemoglobin A1c

Hemoglobin A1c5.5 4.8-5.6%

Creatinine, Serum

Test LowNormalHigh Reference RangeUnits

Creatinine, Serum1.09 0.76-1.27mg/dL

Egfr If Africn Am105 >59mL/min/1.73

Egfr If Nonafricn Am91 >59mL/min/1.73

Bun

Bun 10 6-20mg/dL

Ast (Sgot)

Ast (Sgot) 43 0-40IU/L

Electrolyte Panel

Chloride, Serum 102 97-108mmol/L

Potassium, Serum 4.6 3.5-5.2mmol/L

Carbon Dioxide, Total 20 20-32mmol/L

Sodium, Serum 140 134-144mmol/L

Cbc With Differential/Platelet

Wbc 5.1 4.0-10.5 x10E3/uL

Mcv 92 79-97fL

Neutrophils (Absolute) 2.8 1.8-7.8x10E3/uL

Monocytes(Absolute) 0.5 0.1-1.0x10E3/uL

Rdw 13.7 12.3-15.4%

Immature Granulocytes0 0-2%

Basos 0 0-3%

Hematocrit 51.7 51.0%

Mchc 33.3 31.5-35.7g/dL

Hemoglobin 17.2 12.6-17.7g/dL

Lymphs 31 14-46%

Rbc 5.62 4.14-5.80x10E6/uL

Platelets 415 140-415x10E3/uL

Eos (Absolute) 0.2 0.0-0.4x10E3/uL

Mch 30.6 26.6-33.0pg

Immature Grans (Abs) 0.0 0.0-0.1x10E3/uL

Neutrophils 55 40-74%

Monocytes 11 4-13%

Lymphs (Absolute) 1.6 0.7-4.5x10E3/uL

Eos 3 0-7%

Baso (Absolute) 0.0 0.0-0.2x10E3/uL

If your platelets are 415 and your hematocrit is 51, you are approaching a danger zone, maybe already be well into it.

If your platelets are 415 and your hematocrit is 51, you are approaching a danger zone, maybe already be well into it.

Good observation K , I totally missed that.
Normal range for adult male is 46 to 53, so you are very close,and you can deal with high readings on a few vitals but hematocrit is one you must keep in check and make sure it is normal.
You must drop the EQ immediately bro. God bless. Minister

Good observation K , I totally missed that.
Normal range for adult male is 46 to 53, so you are very close,and you can deal with high readings on a few vitals but hematocrit is one you must keep in check and make sure it is normal.
You must drop the EQ immediately bro. God bless. Minister

Damn EQ.

Zoob, you can't have your cake and eat it too. As much as you want to stay on EQ, several smart people on this board are telling you to drop it if you care about your health.

Zoob, you can't have your cake and eat it too. As much as you want to stay on EQ, several smart people on this board are telling you to drop it if you care about your health.

Ya I hear them. Shoot. Not sure what those test numbers mean.

Ya I hear them. Shoot. Not sure what those test numbers mean.

Well brother, the higher hemocratic levels are the thicker your blood is, your cell count gets out of order, and basically platelets and red cells start growing at a dis proportioned rate, and this can cause serious health problems including heart disease and sometimes stroke.
There are a few natural things you can do like I mentioned(garlic,Vitamin D) and also grapefruit is great for normalizing levels. Blessings brother .
hematocrits in human subjects.

Robbins RC, Martin FG, Roe JM.
Source

Food Science and Human Nutrition Department, IFAS, University of Florida, Gainesville.

Abstract

This study was based on in vitro observations that naringin isolated from grapefruit induced red cell aggregation and evidence that clumped red cells are removed from the circulation by phagocytosis. The effect on hematocrits of adding grapefruit to the daily diet was determined using 36 human subjects (12 F, 24 M) over a 42-day study. The hematocrits ranged from 36.5 to 55.8% at the start and 38.8% to 49.2% at the end of the study. There was a differential effect on the hematocrit. The largest decreases occurred at the highest hematocrits and the effect decreased on the intermediate hematocrits; however, the low hematocrits increased. There was no significant difference between ingesting 1/2 or 1 grapefruit per day but a decrease in hematocrit due to ingestion of grapefruit was statistically significant at the p less than 0.01 level.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a better picture of my test. On test and EQ

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Kaladryn handed down some good information for you. I would like to add.
High Estrogen levels, not specific to Estradiol levels will increase your platelet count. Sub clinical hypothyriodism will also raise platelet count, by looking at your MCV levels being normal high may indicate this. Further Thyroid testing would be suggested.

Keep in mind, doing a phlebotomy will increase your platelet count.

Kaladryn handed down some good information for you. I would like to add.
High Estrogen levels, not specific to Estradiol levels will increase your platelet count. Sub clinical hypothyriodism will also raise platelet count, by looking at your MCV levels being normal high may indicate this. Further Thyroid testing would be suggested.

Just may need to drop the EQ and find something else to take. I have done tren. But that stuff is a killer.

So dr said do cardio.. Shoot I lasted 7 min on treadmill. Shin splints from hell!! So bad.!! Will winnie do that to ya??

I usually don't run but instead use a fast walking pace.
With my treadmill this is around 3.5 and 4.

Well brother, the higher hemocratic levels are the thicker your blood is, your cell count gets out of order, and basically platelets and red cells start growing at a dis proportioned rate, and this can cause serious health problems including heart disease and sometimes stroke.

Normally you body naturally lowers platelets as hematocrit increases. It's not uncommon to see very low platelet counts in AAS users with high hematocrit.

A high platelet count, especially a VERY high platelet count (as in this case) is extremely dangerous. I would suspect the OP has some kind blood disorder to have a platelet count that high with a hematocrit over 50. Also, the top end of the normal range for hematocrit is normally 50 (labcorp).

This is a very important note, and why I wouldn't recommend giving blood. I actually recommend this person see a hematologist, who will probably give him heparin and then drain a couple pints of whole blood.

He definitely needs to be daily aspirin and stay very well hydrated.

Good luck.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner