over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood pressure meds

Telmisartan or Losartan with amlodopine have both been great for me. No Ed issues

My bp doesn't run real high, so low dose lisinopril at 10 mg/day and 10 mg/day Bisoprolol. The Bisoprolol is a beta blocker used to keep my heart rate down, and has a small effect of lowering BP.. Bisoprolol is more beta 1 specific than most of the beta blockers, so doesn't affect my asthma or lower BP very much.

If you want something to lower heart rate but not lower BP much, Bisoprolol is a great med. Ask your doctor about it.

My bp doesn't run real high, so low dose lisinopril at 10 mg/day and 10 mg/day Bisoprolol. The Bisoprolol is a beta blocker used to keep my heart rate down, and has a small effect of lowering BP.. Bisoprolol is more beta 1 specific than most of the beta blockers, so doesn't affect my asthma or lower BP very much.

If you want something to lower heart rate but not lower BP much, Bisoprolol is a great med. Ask your doctor about it.
Hey Maldorf, I fortunately have a decent heart rate. In the 70s to 80s range, at least when I check my BP. When I checked Saturday I was at 155/73 with a heart rate of 72. I was honestly surprised by my resting pressure being so low, so hoping the lisinopril doesn't throw that number too low and screw up the effort to correct the pumping pressure.

Hey Maldorf, I fortunately have a decent heart rate. In the 70s to 80s range, at least when I check my BP. When I checked Saturday I was at 155/73 with a heart rate of 72. I was honestly surprised by my resting pressure being so low, so hoping the lisinopril doesn't throw that number too low and screw up the effort to correct the pumping pressure.
Youre worried about the diastolic pressure being too low? 72 is ok for me, and I dont feel bad until it is down around 62 or so. I wouldnt worry too much about that. I would ask your doctor though about that high pulse pressure you have. Systolic-diastolic, your pulse pressure is 82. Normal is around 40. From what I read, it can be high due to hardening of the arteries. Thats because the arteries become stiffer and dont stretch when the heart beats and forces the blood through. i dont know much about it. Mine can be a bit high at time too, like yours. Lately mine has been better.

I would have him try Carditone first TBH. Start at 1/2 tab for a week or so then full tab if needed.
I personally would prefer to start with telmisartan as it has multiple ancillary health benefits vs carditone which does not. Side effect wise telmisartan wins as well IMO. Not saying carditone is riddled with sides because it is not but the nasal congestion is noticeable in those who get it.

That being said he most likely can get carditone in his hands quicker and you certainly start it first while you wait for the telmisartan to show up.

I see my cardio on thursday....always had problems with beta blockers (mild allegic)...but might try bisoprolol in a low dose to control my heart rate.....after my disection, and slightly damaged heart, my heart rate is thru the roof. Have been using Digoxin for heart rate, but has not been working very well lately. thanks for the info.

Does anyone think caffeine is a issue for high BP as it raises adrenaline and causes vascular resistance

Does anyone think caffeine is a issue for high BP as it raises adrenaline and causes vascular resistance
During the initial round of lockdowns, my hobby became sitting on my ass, watching TV, and drinking energy drinks.....lots of energy drinks. One day I drank three Bangs, so 900mg caffeine, in a little under an hour. Not only did my BP not change a single point my heart rate increased less than 5 BPM. Now I was just sitting there and I suspect that activity may have produced different results so keep that in mind.

Small doses of caffeine can work as a mild PDE-5 inhibitor, so CAN be neutral depending on the dose for MOST but not all people, and a higher dose will likely overwhelm any vasodilation BP benefits.

With how easy it is to check HR and BP at home these days there is only one way to find out for sure and that is to check at home and determine the best course for you.

During the initial round of lockdowns, my hobby became sitting on my ass, watching TV, and drinking energy drinks.....lots of energy drinks. One day I drank three Bangs, so 900mg caffeine, in a little under an hour. Not only did my BP not change a single point my heart rate increased less than 5 BPM. Now I was just sitting there and I suspect that activity may have produced different results so keep that in mind.

Small doses of caffeine can work as a mild PDE-5 inhibitor, so CAN be neutral depending on the dose for MOST but not all people, and a higher dose will likely overwhelm any vasodilation BP benefits.

With how easy it is to check HR and BP at home these days there is only one way to find out for sure and that is to check at home and determine the best course for you.
Agree with you...my doctor told me to avoid all caffeine...after about 4 months of drinking de-caff Coffee...I switched back, made ZERO difference on my HR or BP.

Agree with you...my doctor told me to avoid all caffeine...after about 4 months of drinking de-caff Coffee...I switched back, made ZERO difference on my HR or BP.
If you have to switch Swanson makes a swiss water decaf whole bean french roast that is fantastic. It is the ONLY decaf that I swear people would not know unless you told them. The beans look identical to full strength and are super oily(most decaf looks like the Sahara) It has been a while since I last drank it so I will re-order and update if anything has changed.

I drink iced tea and diet sodas from time to time and have never felt a thing. I suffer from arrhythmias too.

If youre prone to inner stress my cardiologist told me to avoid Coffee/caffeine and other stimulants. It can raise stress levels and then as a byproduct can raise blood pressure and increase heart rate. If youre a super calm person in general then youre fine. Thats what Ive been told.

If youre prone to inner stress my cardiologist told me to avoid Coffee/caffeine and other stimulants. It can raise stress levels and then as a byproduct can raise blood pressure and increase heart rate. If youre a super calm person in general then youre fine. Thats what Ive been told.
That’s me 100 % always felt that I produced too much adrenaline . I start thinking about my doctors appointment 3 days in advance and can feel my stress levels increasing everyday

20mg lisinopril works great no side effects for me

Bystolic worked well. Lisinopril constant cough. But now Atenolol, I know it's old and not rated as well, but it completely cures anxiety for me, which is life changing. No side effects at all.

What about using telmisartan with losartan?
Too similar

I take telmesartan. It’s awesome. Has really helped my blood pressure. And no negative sides only positives.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131