YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood Pressure, Migranes, Sides?? everyone contribute something!!

bigDave

Registered
hey guys, im 4 weeks into my first cycle, and after a massive legs day, i got a really bad migrane. i was stupid and went to the gym on a empty stomach and had taken herbal sleeping stuff the night before.. needless to say i only got 6 hours sleep that night. and probably still had the valerian root in my system. ive noticed my blood pressure is pretty high aswell, and volume of blood must be crazy, coz pumps off prop at the moment feel sooo tight that i think the muscles going to explode! its unreal. but im scared to really push myself at the gym anymore because of maybe my blood pressure is giving me the migrane? i dont want to quit 1/3 way through my first cycle, ive put on a near 20lbs in the first month and been eating healthy.... so i guess im just asking if anyone else has had similar things happen to them? ill just be sitting down and watch a funny show or something and feel my pulse in the back of my head coz i get a bit carried away with laughter!! hehe but i just want to know whats normal and what feels normal for most of you guys... kind of the only guys i can really trust! so fill me in on any stories youve got about blood pressure, pumps, headaches, annnnnything at all!! my BP didn't go too high when i had the migrane although it felt it did. was about 155/85. thanks bros, hope to read something that you guys can think of about your first cycles or similar experiences of sides..

-bigDave

IMO 155/85 is high.

Are you taking any Anti E's?

For me if the BP is getting too high or I feel too bloated I take Lidex for 2 days I drop alot of bloat and the BP. Others say it wont take care of the bloat they already have.

yeah 155/80 is high, but after being home from squatting nearly 500lbs i would expect it a tad high!! hehehe thanks for the reply but man,m during a migrane about 9 months ago my mum had 240/170 bp.... and the people at the hospital didn't know what was wrong... idiots...

and as for Anti-e's at the moment im not taking any, they are pretty damn hard to come by around these parts.

Hey bro,

I believe there is a company that advertises on the board and they can get you your lidex in 3 or 4 days. Pretty cheap too.

Maybe someone else remembers which company it is.

I know pumpand ... has it but not sure if we can post other companies on the board so any guys help him out here?

SAME HERE I HAVE SAME PROBLEM .. 160/80 WHEN I COME HOME FROM THE GYM FEVERISH HEADACHES.. I ACTUALLY TRYING TO FIND SOME AS THAT WONT INCREASE MY BLOOD PRESSURE AS MUCH .

rippedboy said:

i believe its kaotic chem?

I see this with Letrozole and Anastrozole .

I use products by other names so don't want to comment on their use and get it wrong. :)

**broken link removed**

hey bros, just wondering also about heart rate and shit?? my heart rate has felt really fast sometimes like about 120+ just ditting down and stuff, im kinda scared i guess.... just first cycle and all jittery, and my training partner whos doing the cycle with me, always has heaps of pain with the shots.. for days afterwards... and i never have that. so we are both trying to keep each other motivated that its worth it etc. but at the moment. its really seeming like its not worth the hassle of what we are putting in as to what we are getting out. its our 4th week in now. and im just kind of scared that one morning i wont wake up!! anything from anyone, im just a tad worried.. im sure you can all remember your first cycle and the changes that your bodies made. but if some vets like big a, kiwi and xcel could share any info i would be forever thankful.

hey BIG DAVE .......... I HAVE THE SAME FUCKIN PROBLEM ILL BE SITING THERE LATE AT NIGHT TAKE MY BLOOD PRESSURE SKY HIGH 160/85 AND MY HEART RATE IS LIKE 100 RIGHT BEFORE BED SCARES THE FUCK OUT OF ME .. BIG KIWI SAYS TAKE AN ASPIRIN .. WHICH I HAVE LATELY AND IT HELPS A LOT.....

hey cobra! thanks man, i been doing the same thing. ive been getting headaches a bit aswell. so i just use asprin for everything now. not over the top amounts, but yeah. kinda scary. then i get all nervous and stuff aswell! scares the absolute hell outta me im just like :eek: whats going on?? so i think im going to have to stop.... :(

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131