over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood pressure variations

Without diagnosing and playing doctor, yes when you move, exercise, get stressed etc you BP will go up, at rest is goes back down. It’s an adaptation to a need. Keeping it simple, diet and do some cardio.

I will take ur guys advice and get a stress test.

Isnt amlodipine a ccb? Or do you mean to add an additional ccb?

I'd give a trial adjuvant use of a CCB

All of the bolded have a propensity to increase Ca2+ (calcium ion influx, [movement into the cell] with decreased efflux [movement out of the cell]) which can increase vasoconstriction- hypertension. Unfortunately, and ARB isn't well suited in this situation.

It may be worthwhile to discuss with your treating clinician about the adjuvant use of a CCB (calcium channel blocker).

I will take ur guys advice and get a stress test.
Since you had a good echo cardiogram, if you do a stress test ekg/VO2 max that is normal then you can be very assured that your heart is healthy. The only other thing they could do would be a nuclear test, like a MUGA scan, or an actual angiogram. I dont think either of those would be warranted unless the cardiologist recommends them for some reason. It really sounds like you just need to do some cardio, but if you can do the stress test it would help you feel more at ease I think.

oh, they could also do a holter monitor on you. That is a device you have on you that takes and ekg all day long, and you keep a diary of what you are doing during the day so that if something funny on the ekg comes up they will know what you were doing. Like 11pm, PVCs, doctor I was having sex then!

LOL Maldorf sex is a workout for me I'm gonna have to start using a pre-workout supplement b4 sex just to make it through.
Yes I agree for peace of mind I will do a stress test soon.

☝️Listen to these guys. Just curious. Where is your HCT at? Really high and your blood is closer to pudding than water. Your heart has to beat faster and harder to push that pudding through. Both diastolic and systolic go way up as well as pulse rate (BPM).

I have BP fluctuations too, but I have polyscythemia. I have to do a lot of cardio, drink a ton of water, offload a unit every couple months, and take propranolol. Otherwise, my BP is wrecked. It sucks too, bc I miss A-bombs and EQ.

That is part of the problem OTC
Thick blood high hematocrit and I am overdue for a drain.
But as much as I hate to admit it my conditioning sukks.
Like Bio mentioned I'm just an old powerlifter and we all know they don't do cardio

Am very curious if going plant base would lower blood pressure due to having a diet higher in potassium , magnesium , and foods that produce nitric oxide levels . Also am seriously thinking that caffeine has a effect on mine as I have the slow metabolism gene .

Am very curious if going plant base would lower blood pressure due to having a diet higher in potassium , magnesium , and foods that produce nitric oxide levels . Also am seriously thinking that caffeine has a effect on mine as I have the slow metabolism gene .

The short answer is yes. All upsides.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner