over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood Pressure Very High Please Help

Its probably from the HCG you bought on Craigslist!:D

You asked the question so I got to ask one back. Why are you even on any gear if your drinking and not lifting. Not trying to judge just seems like you know the answer to why your BP is up.
FYI we all go through the losing the girlfriend or wife or what not. Key to this game called life is no matter what dont let it drag you down. Keep that chin up and do the things that are a positive in your life (life, eat right, and moderation on things) and all will work itself out. Shit, lifting and eating right is easy when things are good in your life, but a really champion does them even better when things are down. Anyway wish you the best.

Sorry, but you need some tough love. Here goes...

You are not thinking rationally about your BP and health. You say you are averse to taking blood pressure medicine, but have no qualms about taking other drugs that can cause major health problems both short and long term.

BP meds are virtually free of sides, dude. Get to a doctor and have him treat you. This will buy enough time to get your training fixed (or temporarily eradicated), your diet cleaned up a little, and perhaps go off the HRT (your doses are too high anyway).

You need to reset and evaluate what is important to you. If you aren't careful, this all-too-common, extreme interest in recreational bodybuilding could ruin your life.

thanks or all the help guys,tonights my last drink for a while,gonna get back to gym on a moderate routine for a few weeks.then when my foot and tattoos are healed i wil be able to go full force again.

ps when i go back to gym im most likely going to go back to 250mg test a week.im about 5ft7 175lbs maybe 18 percent bodyfat up from the 11 i was a year ago.do u think 250 a week will give me any issues?

Last edited:
when its regularly 185/135 come talk to me :cool:
that bp you posted is what I am trying to get lol
-JS

thanks or all the help guys,tonights my last drink for a while,gonna get back to gym on a moderate routine for a few weeks.then when my foot and tattoos are healed i wil be able to go full force again.

ps when i go back to gym im most likely going to go back to 250mg test a week.im about 5ft7 175lbs maybe 18 percent bodyfat up from the 11 i was a year ago.do u think 250 a week will give me any issues?

Drop the alcohol.
Leave the TRT at 125mg a week for now.
Clean up your diet.
Get back to the gym.

Once you get out of that 'funk' you are in, it wont seem so bad. Exercise alone will help clear that head up a little bit... the rest is cake.
When you are in the funk, everything seems more complicated and difficult. It's not, it just seems that way.

Drop the alcohol.

Leave the TRT at 125mg a week for now.

Clean up your diet.

Get back to the gym.

Once you get out of that 'funk' you are in, it wont seem so bad. Exercise alone will help clear that head up a little bit... the rest is cake.

When you are in the funk, everything seems more complicated and difficult. It's not, it just seems that way.

Love it, great advice right here

ive been on 125 for about 2 months already.when i go back to the gym in a few weeks,(stil healing up a bit but starting to do cardio again) can i up it back to 250 a week? thats what im usually on anyway

Can you up it? Yes. Should you? Well that's up to you to decide. We can not tell you how it will affect your health. Only blood work and being proactive about monitoring your health will tell you what you can and can't do.

If I were you I would take things conservatively and go from there.

I work in the medical field, specifically with the issue you mentioned of hypertension. This is an easy fix, especially since this is a new symptom.

Drop the extra weight, increase fluids dramatically, cut sodium, give up booze and fuck more often. Weed probably isnt contributing that much and honestly if it keeps you from drinking and doing other ridiculous shit then Id say light up every once in a while.

One more observation....when i walk into a Dialysis clinic and talk to patients in there who are hooked up to all kinds of crazy equipment with blood tubes and stuff coming out of their body and then getting filtered and then re-administered into their bodies...(whew!! run on sentence there!!)
Half of these people tell me they are on kidney dialysis due to untreated and undiscovered hypertension.
Go check out one of those clinics and you won't ever again take hypertension lightly or forget to take your B.P. meds.
Seeing all those people hooked up to shit like that messed me up in the mind even to this day. It's sad.

more please

when its regularly 185/135 come talk to me :cool:
that bp you posted is what I am trying to get lol
-JS

JS, your posts are generally the ones that i never want to miss, they are usually enlightening and humorous at the same time, however this one is neither. Has your bp been high for a long period of time and has it caused any issues? Do you have real advice because i struggle with bp also but it is what you probably call low at 150/100. I recently applied for life insurance and found out i have proteinuria (protein spilling into my urine, they tested me twice to make sure it wasn't transient)...likely caused by the hbp. Going to the dr. on Wednesday. BTW all my blood work was good creatinine only 1.3 so i'm not too worried but do want to ensure my kidneys are better taken care of in the future.

Long story short...hbp (even at 150/100) will ruin your kidneys, trust me

PS I thought your Q&A thread was the best thread possibly ever. I wasn't trying to call you out or be a dick to you, honestly your one of the posters i look up to.

When I drank heavily I had serious problem with my BP(200/100). That brought my drinking days to an abrupt halt. Mine is genetics also. Try eating beets, celery and drinking a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner