over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood Pressure

GibshredderRX

Newbies
I'd like to hear some peoples opinions and experience in dealing with blood pressure issues being to high.
In what ways did you see improvement, supplements to take, and the different signs of blood pressure being to high other than using the arm sleeve.

My blood pressure runs pretty good even on s decent amount of gear when bulking. One thing I will say is the difference between rating clean and dirty is night and day. Eating clean even on a gram of test and clen mine runs on the low side. Eating shit on a cruise it goes up quite a bit (but still in range) anything that keeps bloat down will help. Ai, cardio etc

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

HIT cardio 3 times a week seems to help mine.

Agreed Sammy! Slacked diet seems to boost mine as well with a heavy bulk cycle. Water intake plays a huge roll with me as well. I noticed that anything less than a gallon of water a day and my heart seems "stressed" while running gear. All orals seem to boost my bp almost instantly.. Some things ive noticed when my bp is high would be a feeling of anxiousness, elevated heart rate, pounding in my chest, restlessness and in some cases feeling like I need to take deeper breaths. I did some trial and error and found AI Spots "cycle support" always brings me back to normal. 2 doses a day like directed, morning and night and I almost never have issues now.. stuff tastes like shit, but it works well.

I never had BP issues in my 20s and 30s on or off gear, bulking or cutting for a show. It wasn't until about three years ago I noticed by checking at a machine we had a work that my BP was very high and have been on a small dose of two meds since and keeps my BP in check. Your BP is very important to keep under control you will have all sorts of issues if you ignore it. I actually have a friend who at 39 had a stroke because he took about 500mgs test/week and ignored his BP.

I got away with grape seed extract and hawthorn berry keeping it under control for a few years. Now on toprol xl to keep in check. On that I have no issues reguardless of mg week.

I've been taking a couple grams of hawthorn berry a day for quite a while and I'm not sure it does much as my bp is still high and that's also having lost about 25 pounds. I've started doing more cardio and also cutting back on caffeine so hopefully those things will help a little bit.

I have high normal bp. I just started carditone . I heard or have read good things.

I have high normal bp. I just started carditone . I heard or have read good things.

Got this on the way to meas mines high end of normal to..Be interested to know how it effects your bp and what dosage used....

Got this on the way to meas mines high end of normal to..Be interested to know how it effects your bp and what dosage used....

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws