over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

blood pressure

Kingofthenorth

Newbies
How do you take your blood pressure? Anyone have a specific device that works well for them? I've read many of today's devices on the market are inaccurate and can sometimes be off by 15 or 20 mm Hg.

Also, anyone have success with supplements for keeping BP down?
Such as celery seed, hawthorn berry extract, coQ10, omega-3 fish oil, etc.?

I use the Omron 10 Plus Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with ComFit Cuff. It is on sale and a steal @ $67.68.

**broken link removed**

Regardless of which monitor your purchase - you can get an idea of how accurate it is by taking it with you to the doctor. You can then compare and adjust your readings if necessary.

To address your second question. I take a low dose beta blocker and it worked for a while, however my BP has been creeping high enough to cause me serious concern.

A few weeks ago I started taking CoQ10 (UBIQUINOL) 100mg x 3 daily. I will eventually lower dose to 100 or 200 mg daily. I also added Super Bio-curcumin 400mg x 2 daily.

My BP has dropped dramatically and is exactly where I want it to be.

To be honest...I am surprised that a OTC supplement could have this effect. I have no idea if it is the CoQ10 or the Cucumin that helped lower my BP. (I suspect it is the CoQ10)

The brands I chose (again from Amazon) are:

Qunol Mega CoQ10 UBQUINOL
Life Extension Super Bio-curcumin

The only other supplement I take is NutriGold Omega-3 Fish Oil.

One last thing. I seem to have a overall sense of well being since adding the Curcumin and CoQ10 to my daily supplement regiment. Could be in my head?

Last edited:
The omiron home monitors are what I use too. Last cycle I had blood pressure issues and I used coq10, argenine&citruilline and NOW bloodpressure support. I also had to stop consuming caffeine for rest of cycle. All those things combined my Bp dropped from 170 to 120s

The best supplement for keeping BP down is a quality dose of cardio each day. Doesn't even have to be much. Just 15 minutes low to medium intensity.

The best supplement for keeping BP down is a quality dose of cardio each day. Doesn't even have to be much. Just 15 minutes low to medium intensity.

Agree...20 minutes everyday.

I got blood pressure meds for mine. On them I'm in the 130s.

If I get over 8 hours of sleep a night for at least a week straight it goes down even further.

Gonna buy that i suffer from anxiety and adhd... My B.P. is up an down

My blood pressure stays well within the normal range as long as I keep my body weight under 240. When I go above that, it goes up regardless of how I eat or how much cardio I do. I raise my daily q10 and add hibiscus teas to help drop me back toward normal levels.

Gonna buy that i suffer from anxiety and adhd... My B.P. is up an down

You need phophatidalserine to control your adrenal cortisol.

Other best supplements are natokinase and bonito fish peptide mix, with CoQ10.

Ask your doc about Beta Blockers. They lower your BP and will keep your anxiety in check.
I will the linospirl hctz im on is good stuff but it drys me out way to much and makes me lethargic during the day and pee to much

My supplements I choose for keeping BP down usually come from foods. It is beacause foods are things we consume everday and they effect to our health most. Thus, I choose carefully ingredients for my menu. Actually, oysters are a permanent candidate in my menu. Many nutrients of oyster are responsible for their benefits of heart health. Specifically, magnesium and potassium also have positive influence on reducing blood pressure and relieving tension in blood vessels. Additionally, oysters provide vitamin E that might make cellular membranes stronger and more flexible. This conclusion comes from many health articles that you can see at https://wikihomenutrition.com/oysters-health-benefits
Very nice to share with you!! :):):)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner