over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood pressure

makaveli25

Registered
I let my blood pressure creep up I've put on about 15 pounds pretty quick. I have carditone and beet root caps on hand. My current BP is reading 145/80 mid day. Morning is actually ok 125-130/70. I'm stopping my bulk I'm going to drop gear for a few weeks. What's a good regiment to start with the carditone? I took 2 caps yesterday and 4 caps of beet root spaced out 2 doses. It's worked for me in the past curious what others would do.

My current stack is 600 test 700 deca 300 mast. I've put on great size my resting heart rate is great low 70s I've been doing 20 minutes high intensity on the stepper 3 days a week diet is pretty good. My bp is hard to control i start slacking on the support supplements.

I let my blood pressure creep up I've put on about 15 pounds pretty quick. I have carditone and beet root caps on hand. My current BP is reading 145/80 mid day. Morning is actually ok 125-130/70. I'm stopping my bulk I'm going to drop gear for a few weeks. What's a good regiment to start with the carditone? I took 2 caps yesterday and 4 caps of beet root spaced out 2 doses. It's worked for me in the past curious what others would do.

My current stack is 600 test 700 deca 300 mast. I've put on great size my resting heart rate is great low 70s I've been doing 20 minutes high intensity on the stepper 3 days a week diet is pretty good. My bp is hard to control i start slacking on the support supplements.

Well since you've started the Carditone and beet root caps.....I would give them a few days and see how things go.

How long ago did you add them?

I usually see the benefits of Carditone within 3-4 days.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

If you've going to the a natural remedy, beet root and carditone taken twice daily would be a start. Personally I'd talk to my gp and get on a ace inhibitor like lisinopril. Going the rx route will be cheaper (practically free in Publix supermarkets in FL). You're already using modern medicine to enhance your physique, mine as will use it to improve your health. Also watch sodium, add daily cardio if you're not already doing it, and keep stress at bay. How old are you btw?

Well since you've started the Carditone and beet root caps.....I would give them a few days and see how things go.

How long ago did you add them?

I usually see the benefits of Carditone within 3-4 days.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

During my bulk I got lazy and only used a half carditone daily along with my other vitamens. I need to keep it more consistent I was feeling good and then I saw how much it creeped up.

If you've going to the a natural remedy, beet root and carditone taken twice daily would be a start. Personally I'd talk to my gp and get on a ace inhibitor like lisinopril. Going the rx route will be cheaper (practically free in Publix supermarkets in FL). You're already using modern medicine to enhance your physique, mine as will use it to improve your health. Also watch sodium, add daily cardio if you're not already doing it, and keep stress at bay. How old are you btw?

Ya I think it's time to look into that. I'm 34 6'0 215 holding a lot of water right now.

Did you used to be on afboard?

Add some citrulline. It brought my systolic down 5 points or so.

On top of the myriad of other benefits it has.

If you've going to the a natural remedy, beet root and carditone taken twice daily would be a start. Personally I'd talk to my gp and get on a ace inhibitor like lisinopril. Going the rx route will be cheaper

^^^ what he said.

There’s tons of BP meds your doc can put you on. Another very common one is metoprolol. Also, there’s hydrochlorothiazide (HCTZ for short)which I’ve seen solid results from. Only thing ya need to worry about with HcTZ is low potassium. That’s a quick fix tho as they make potassium pills that are super cheap. Then you have your alpha blockers that I would reckoned over anything else since they also work for enlargement of the prostate. Here’s a link that has all BP meds listed and how they work. I’ve been a medic for over 10yrs...so PM me if you have any other questions bro. I’d be glad to help.

What are you using to measure your blood pressure? The reason I ask, is because my entire adult life up until two years ago I let retarded doctors take my BP incorrectly and I my self was also taking my BP incorrectly. My biceps are 17 inches, this warrants the use of an adult thigh cuff for accurate BP readings. So when I let doctors use the wrong cuff they get and give me the wrong BP numbers. I took matters into my own hands and bought the best wrist BP device on the market. Being a wrist device you eliminate the entire arm size issue and can get an accurate reading, as long as you follow the instructions on how to measure your BP with a wrist cuff. Point of my story is, with the wrong cuff my BP is 15-20 points higher than it actually is.

Responsible potassium intake can ease water retention and lower blood pressure. Totally safe within reason, but unsafe if you get crazy with it. Moderate doses can make a big difference. Check it out.

^^^ what he said.

There’s tons of BP meds your doc can put you on. Another very common one is metoprolol. Also, there’s hydrochlorothiazide (HCTZ for short)which I’ve seen solid results from. Only thing ya need to worry about with HcTZ is low potassium. That’s a quick fix tho as they make potassium pills that are super cheap. Then you have your alpha blockers that I would reckoned over anything else since they also work for enlargement of the prostate. Here’s a link that has all BP meds listed and how they work. I’ve been a medic for over 10yrs...so PM me if you have any other questions bro. I’d be glad to help.

Do not take metoprolol or aloha blockers for initial treatment of hypertension. First line drugs include 1. ACE inhibitors/ARBs 2. Thiazide diuretics and 3. Peripheral calcium channel blockers. Beta blockers are used in heart failure because those patients have significant reduction in morbidity and mortality due to decreased cardiac oxygen demand and also have BP effects. Alpha blockers as an antihypertensive are generally used in emergent settings (which is why our medic bro thought of them). If you are a a white dude it'll likely be an ace inhibitor. If you're an African American then your best bet is a calcium channel blocker. You can expect around a 10 to 15 point reduction in your systolic Bo from any single med. Very few people have hypokalemia from an ace inhibitor or this idea by themselves.

Given most people on here are on aas, highly recommend everyone take hypertension seriously and treat it immediately with physician prescribed meds and thorough follow up. Hypertension kills.

What are you using to measure your blood pressure? The reason I ask, is because my entire adult life up until two years ago I let retarded doctors take my BP incorrectly and I my self was also taking my BP incorrectly. My biceps are 17 inches, this warrants the use of an adult thigh cuff for accurate BP readings. So when I let doctors use the wrong cuff they get and give me the wrong BP numbers. I took matters into my own hands and bought the best wrist BP device on the market. Being a wrist device you eliminate the entire arm size issue and can get an accurate reading, as long as you follow the instructions on how to measure your BP with a wrist cuff. Point of my story is, with the wrong cuff my BP is 15-20 points higher than it actually is.

Yes use an adult large cuff. Thigh cuffs on the arms will give you falsely low readings. If you take your BP with the cuff on your forearm you are also getting an inaccurately low reading. There are equations for conversion but generally speaking just use an adult large cuff. You'd be surprised how large an arm has to be before an adult large cuff becomes inaccurate.

Water retention will cause elevated BP. My doc says if you're 135 ish that's not too bad. For me Doc gave me some water pills (hydrochlorothiazide)and it take care of it.

A competent medical staff can use a regular large adult cuff on someone with 17inch arms just fine. They just losen it a tad and the reading will be accurate. I do this all the time. But the key is not strapping it down tight. A thigh cuff could give a falsely low reading. Generally, clinics will carry a reg adult and larger arm cuff.

Water retention will cause elevated BP. My doc says if you're 135 ish that's not too bad. For me Doc gave me some water pills (hydrochlorothiazide)and it take care of it.

The old school of thought was that bp must be under 140/90 to be nonhypertensive. The new push is for bp to be under 120/80. Is that a push from the drug companies? Maybe .....but some doctors are treating more and more patients that use to not get treated.

The old school of thought was that bp must be under 140/90 to be nonhypertensive. The new push is for bp to be under 120/80. Is that a push from the drug companies? Maybe .....but some doctors are treating more and more patients that use to not get treated.

Yeah, guidelines have changed for sure. Lower BP is definitely more healthy for the heart, as long as you aren't getting dizzy from it. Lower load on the heart is better and helps to avoid left ventricle hypertrophy.

A competent medical staff can use a regular large adult cuff on someone with 17inch arms just fine. They just losen it a tad and the reading will be accurate. I do this all the time. But the key is not strapping it down tight. A thigh cuff could give a falsely low reading. Generally, clinics will carry a reg adult and larger arm cuff.

What do you suggest if you are going to buy one for home use and your arms are around 18-19?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131