over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood pressure

F0cus

Registered
Hey guys... I'm on hgh 10iu a day and just got my blood pressure taken. 142/94... I know this is considered high but not crazy high...is there anything you guys do to combat this or just let it be?

Thanks

Dont let it just be :banghead: the diastolic is creeping pretty high there.

you can lower your dose, lose some water weight perhaps the best thing would be see a doctor.

My Bp was perfect prior to starting hgh so I don't see how seeing my doc is going to help... Unless I want to get on some Meds or something. My sodium intake has been a little high so maybe adjusting that will help bring it down a bit.

my blood pressure is close to that and my doc is wanting me to get on meds for it.....so letting it be,might not be the brightest idea. id suggest you buy a monitor and monitor it almost daily. if it stays this high most of the time,you should see if a doctor recomends bp meds. also,10iu will cause serious water retention so this can lead to it as well.try 8iu a day for the next few days and see if it improves. also make sure your drinking enough water

ACV (2-3 TBSP per day)
Beet juice (250-500mL per day)
Hibiscus tea (3 cups per day)

On HRT test, EQ, and GH my blood pressure stays around 120/75. Off cycle it will come down to 105/65. I've always been blessed with genetics for good blood pressure though.

cardio
cardio
cardio
cardio
reduce sodium intake

Once you get it down with daily cardio, you probably will only needed 2-3 days per week of cardio to keep it there. You have to eat clean to handle that much water retention also, too much sodium will kill your bloodpressure.

Olive leaf extract is better than most supplements touted for blood pressure reduction.

I am an emt. Those machines tend to be junk. Tomorrow if possible.check your bp withstood machine then (if possible) run to your local fire dept and have them check it manually. A lot.of times those machines are off. You won't bother the fd thats what we are there for.

try increasing your intake of more fruits and veggies, as well as cutting down sodium :D

your brother in Christ,]

Lucky

I have been cycling for 25+ years and never seem to have BP issues until more recently(46 now). I still cycle but now I am now on a low dose of BP meds and feel good about it as high bp can really fuck you up. This is caused mostly by diet and the stuff we take and can cause heart problems and stroke. I have a friend in his 30s, big test guy and stroked recently, you don't want this. Keep an eye on it and make sure the correct size cuff is used as this can make it fluctuate some and get to a doctor if it doesn't get down.

Just made a doctor appointment recently. Mine has been higher then normal but hard to tell if its the test, Hurricane Sandy, or me having to move during a hurricane/natural disaster.

I have high BP naturally, it runs in my family.
For me, a healthy diet and regular cardio are vital or I will require meds to stay at 120/80.
If I add AAS like high dose tren to that, I will need meds too.
I currently take Lisinopril, I think it is something that every serious AAS user should talk to their doctor about. It is very tolerable, effective, and kidney protective.

If you can manage to go without BP meds, that is great, but for me that would mean perfect diet, daily cardio, and low dose or no heavy androgens.

I had some success with these natural remedies:
Magnesium Taurate - has other benefits as well
Grape seed extract - great anti-oxidant too
Celery seed extract - incredibly effective at lowering BP
Potassium citrate - another heavy hitter when it comes to lowering BP.

When I was taking them religiously, I was able to stay in healthy range while on cycle, but Lisinopril was just easier and a little more effective, so I went with that.

If you can manage to go without BP meds, that is great, but for me that would mean perfect diet, daily cardio, and low dose or no heavy androgens.

So worth it!

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Ayush-Herbs-Carditone-60-tablets/dp/B000S0CVDQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1356839968&sr=8-1&keywords=carditone"]Amazon.com: Carditone 60 tablets: Health & Personal Care@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41rHDPAsqbL.@@AMEPARAM@@41rHDPAsqbL[/ame]

this will work wonders for your BP - read the reviews

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner