over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood results on Drostanolone Enanthate and Mesterolone

It was better as a stand alone. It helped my joints a lot. But as a stand alone I lost a lot of size and quality using it at 30 mg/d. That aspect of joint effect wasn't as good when on TRT. I don't know why. Thing is it kills blood lipid values, at least for me, on the order of Winstrol. I will still use it when taking a break. It won't help you change blood try numbers though but you will feel good and joints might get better. I've had a lot of knee surgery and I was running stairs.
That's definitely good to know, or at least how someone else responded to it. I think we're all familiar with how dramatically winstrol can annihilate lipid values. Within days too.
I appreciate the comparison and I'll definitely keep that noted. I'm interested in the improvement with your joints. Var sometimes can be my go-to for that at low to moderate dosages. For myself it improves discomfort along with mobility and range of motion with any nagging issues.

I explained that in my regional post, that is because I went in there fasted.. it is not cross-reactivity.
They do not identify or structurally look similar, with estrogen I'm like Trenbolone.
Okay I understand. That is crazy that fasting can cause results like this. Appreciate the info.

Same here, my buddy gets his script from the same Dr, and same pharma.. Only difference is My insurance only covers 4 x 1mL vials, he gets 1 x 10mL, but same compounding company.
Thats really something else how people metabolize at different rates. I can pull at 3 or 7 days and it's just about the same as well.
Do you go subQ or 27g IM?
Usually subq but will occasionally do IM in the delts...

Okay I understand. That is crazy that fasting can cause results like this. Appreciate the info.
Yes it is pretty bizarre that it can do that but it's also a good indicator if people are having difficulties with getting diagnosed with type 2 diabetes or even any other blood sugar related issues with insulin.
It will directly affect E1 levels in a majority of people that are, maybe not as aggressively but considering that I have a genetic predisposition, it's very likely that is the reason for the extreme result.
When I went in there, I was shaking like Michael j.fox, I'm glad that there was an IHOP right next door. LOL

Usually subq but will occasionally do IM in the delts...
With your dosage and the continuous output that you have the potential to display, I figured it was fair to assume that you were doing SubQ..
Unfortunately that's not an option for me because of sensitivity at the site, but it's a great example for how this delivery method can be very very effective for some users. Good for you man!!!

With your dosage and the continuous output that you have the potential to display, I figured it was fair to assume that you were doing SubQ..
Unfortunately that's not an option for me because of sensitivity at the site, but it's a great example for how this delivery method can be very very effective for some users. Good for you man!!!
Thanks. I've been at this for many years with lots of research and experimenting to find what yields the best results for me.

Sorry Vision, I don't have a lot of add. Maybe a few words. Your total test is a bit low for 200 mg shot 3 days before blood draw. IDK what level you usually test at. It could be the low SHBG. Since your Testosterone is less bound than normal it will be free to metabolize so it could "burn off" faster. I've done similar experiments but more complete health panel. I've done so with Primobolan + Test (150 mg/200mg) and Masteron+ Test (200 mg/200 mg) but tested at day 7 post inj. In both cases the testosterone came back at ~1200. My health markers came back great. Both times I was on GW501516 as well. Blood lipids came back really good. To get hematocrit into normal range though I have to take 4 weeks right off all AAS including Test.

^^^low(er) SHBG as we all know IS beneficial for the purpose of "growing muscles"
..but SHBG does serve a purpose ..especially for optimal health
..low levels of SHBG are associated with elevated levels of triglycerides, LDL & multiple cardio issues including heart disease, type 2 diabetes, high BP

there a many studies, but here's a few links below:
Sarkar NN. Hormonal profiles behind the heart of a man. Cardiol J. 2009;16(4):300-6.

Calderon-Margalit R, Schwartz SM, Wellons MF, et al. Prospective association of serum androgens and sex hormone-binding globulin with subclinical cardiovascular disease in young adult women: the “Coronary Artery Risk Development in Young Adults” women’s study. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2010 Sep;95(9):4424-31.

When I went in there, I was shaking like Michael j.fox, I'm glad that there was an IHOP right next door. LOL

^^^no surprise, it makes sense ..estrogen isn't the only thing that rises during "stress"
(fasting under the influence of anabolics is def perceived as stressful by your body)

..cortisol (which is responsible for increasing BG during stress) & adrenalin (epinephrine) also spikes

^^^low(er) SHBG as we all know IS beneficial for the purpose of "growing muscles"
..but SHBG does serve a purpose ..especially for optimal health
..low levels of SHBG are associated with elevated levels of triglycerides, LDL & multiple cardio issues including heart disease, type 2 diabetes, high BP

there a many studies, but here's a few links below:
Sarkar NN. Hormonal profiles behind the heart of a man. Cardiol J. 2009;16(4):300-6.

Calderon-Margalit R, Schwartz SM, Wellons MF, et al. Prospective association of serum androgens and sex hormone-binding globulin with subclinical cardiovascular disease in young adult women: the “Coronary Artery Risk Development in Young Adults” women’s study. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2010 Sep;95(9):4424-31.

^^^no surprise, it makes sense ..estrogen isn't the only thing that rises during "stress"
(fasting under the influence of anabolics is def perceived as stressful by your body)

..cortisol (which is responsible for increasing BG during stress) & adrenalin (epinephrine) also spikes

It's definitely blood sugar, I have this issue whether I'm on or off gear, I have a genetic predisposition and extensive family history. It's been this way even sinse I started using gear.. I wish it wasn't this way because it can be pretty uncomfortable at times.
Far as the shbg, If people really want to discredit the association with mast/prov, that's fine with me..I'm not trying to convince anybody differently, I'm just sharing my findings..This is far from my first rodeo, and I've had a lifetime of blood work, this isn't coincidental.
I'm openly stated my previous history and patterns, and what I did differently and how the readings compare to previous ones and what I did differently.
Take these for educational purposes only, they were unique enough for me to share them because these were quite different from a lot of other blood work I've had done.
When people's markers change on blood work and they seem confused and ask questions, a lot of people say "well what did you do differently" ?!?!?
I'm not confused, and I know what I did differently.
Per the results above ;)

It would be great if other people in the near future did something similar so we can look at how people react, whather the numbers go in either direction, it would definitely be beneficial for noting an awareness. Wouldn't you agree?

Great post. For me personally, I will not run any level of test without mast. These 2 compounds together create a synergy that keeps me mostly year-round: Lean, Strong, Clear-Minded, Excellent Libido, Motivated more than ever in many aspects.

It does NOT take a lot to go a long way with these 2 compounds together. The only combo that could be potentially better would be test and primo.
primo 4 lyfe, dawg!!!! :D

I always keep on 150mg primo + 70mg test, at the lowest I go.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member