1.2g Kyolic Aged garlic extract
MacuGuard
Vitamin k2
10,000 Vitamin D
Neuro-Mag Life Extension
1g Vit C
Bio Kult Digestive Enzymes

Diet:

Very clean. This was a purchased diet from Jordan so its good, clean and my adherence has been 95%.

Thoughts:

I blame it on Trenbolone and my usage of Tren is over. Its not worth it for me. I can use other milder compounds such as Test, Nandrolone, Primo, Mast. No orals were used but after 50mg/ED Anadrol by HDL was 23 which is even worse than these more recent bloods.

My cholesterol seems to have a fairly dramatic negative effect unfortunately, even with the usage of 'health supplements' and a clean diet and EOD full body training program which last 2 hours.

eGFR also isn't great at 65 and kidney function seems mildly compromised too.

Weight is down 14lbs but this AAS blend has stopped now. I am back on TRT 12.5mg/ED as of today. It should take me 5-6 weeks to get these health parameters back and work to improve them more.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-08-01 at 09.23.53.png
    Screenshot 2020-08-01 at 09.23.53.png
    323.2 KB · Views: 116
  • Screenshot 2020-08-01 at 09.23.59.png
    Screenshot 2020-08-01 at 09.23.59.png
    312.3 KB · Views: 114
  • Screenshot 2020-08-01 at 09.24.04.png
    Screenshot 2020-08-01 at 09.24.04.png
    251.6 KB · Views: 111
Here are my bloods after 5 weeks of ROHM Labs Rip Blend which contains:

100mg Test Prop
50mg Tren Ace
50mg Mast Prop
HCG 500iu 2x per week
*No anti-estrogen

Baseline Bloods:

Cholesterol: 4 nmol/L (154mg/dl)
HDL: 0.9 nmol/L (34.8)
LDL: 2.6 nmol/L (100.5)
Trigs: 1.1 nmol/L (97.43)

5 weeks of Test/Tren/Mast

Cholesterol: 5.49nmol/L (212mg/dl)
HDL: 0.74 nmol/L (28)
LDL: 4.36 nmol/L (168)
Trigs: 0.85nmol/L (75.29)
Non HDL: 4.75nmol/L (183)

Supplements:

3g Omega fish oil
400mg ubiquinol
1400mg Circumin
Two per day - Life Extension
TBJP Vital Support:
8g Astragulus, 1200mg NAC, 1g IP6, 500mg TUDCA, Oine bark 60mg
1.2g Kyolic Aged garlic extract
MacuGuard
Vitamin k2
10,000 Vitamin D
Neuro-Mag Life Extension
1g Vit C
Bio Kult Digestive Enzymes

Diet:

Very clean. This was a purchased diet from Jordan so its good, clean and my adherence has been 95%.

Thoughts:

I blame it on Trenbolone and my usage of Tren is over. Its not worth it for me. I can use other milder compounds such as Test, Nandrolone, Primo, Mast. No orals were used but after 50mg/ED Anadrol by HDL was 23 which is even worse than these more recent bloods.

My cholesterol seems to have a fairly dramatic negative effect unfortunately, even with the usage of 'health supplements' and a clean diet and EOD full body training program which last 2 hours.

eGFR also isn't great at 65 and kidney function seems mildly compromised too.

Weight is down 14lbs but this AAS blend has stopped now. I am back on TRT 12.5mg/ED as of today. It should take me 5-6 weeks to get these health parameters back and work to improve them more.
Thanks for sharing Swifto.

The hematology and blood lipid numbers are what I would expect for mid cycle with most any modest or more aggressive cycle. Anything with trenbolone is on the more hash side in my opinion. The more concering markers are your urea and bicarbonate along with mildly out of range creatinine. Those are all indications of kidney stress. CK is likely from trainins sicne it is a muscle tissue damage marker unless you get the isoforms measured to get closer to cardiac muscle. Mine was in the thousands range after a martial arts competition years ago. I think it's smart to get off that cycle and back to TRT for a while. If it was me I would test again in 8 weeks.

Thanks for posting. I would have used Cardarine, Citrus Bergamot, and Krill Oil too as they are the most potent lipid health supplements I've seen. I think your numbers would have been much better had you taken them.

However, maybe you can consider trestolone instead of tren next time.

Thanks for posting. I would have used Cardarine, Citrus Bergamot, and Krill Oil too as they are the most potent lipid health supplements I've seen. I think your numbers would have been much better had you taken them.

However, maybe you can consider trestolone instead of tren next time.

I switch between fish oil and krill oil.

I have used CB at 500-1000mg per day but not been consistent as I believe it causes gastrointestinal problems for me.

No thanks on Cardarine. I'm not throwing more drugs at the situation. Diet, exercise and supplements are the tools available. But I appreciate your advice thank you.

What was your baseline creatinine?

I will find out, I dont have them to hand. They're not online and in paper form. Its never been a concern so far.

Your trig improved. Some guys would take that as a sign to keep running more tren :)

A lot of people get slight bumps in creatinine and the inverse with their GFR when they run tren; probably telling us something in regards to kidney health. Good approach to drop it.

Your trig improved. Some guys would take that as a sign to keep running more tren :)

A lot of people get slight bumps in creatinine and the inverse with their GFR when they run tren; probably telling us something in regards to kidney health. Good approach to drop it.

It did.

I'm not entirely sure why? I'm running too many supplements to know what caused that.

I have increased ubiquinol from 200-400mg/ED. As I said above, I switch between 3-4g fish oil and krill oil.

Vital Support is a new addition actually, but then I supplemented TUDCA and NAC before.

Anyhow, cycle is finished and so are my days on Tren. I dont think the bloods are horrendous. There is definitely a negative impact, but its not that significant and reflects my low dose approach I think.

Tren and 17aa orals are out now. I'm 34, dont compete and have done enough damage to my body from 18-28 partying and drinking.

I hope this thread shows others what side effects can happen even at a relatively low dose of weekly AAS. Obviously, we all react differently.

Thanks very much for posting. Your HDL actually did much better than mine,which tanked when I ran 200 Test/200 Tren/200 Mast last year. Sadly, I found that no matter how much fish oil you throw at it, Tren is going to do a number on your lipids. And even with the 200 Mast, it gave me gyno and a terrible temper and aggression, which were the real reasons I had to drop it.

That's always disappointing, because Tren works such magic on your physique and sex drive. And it didn't have that effect on me when I was younger and running higher doses, although of course I wasn't doing bloodwork back then, so who knows what it was doing to my health. But then I'm 52, and the side effects of everything just seem to hit me much harder than they used to.

Thanks very much for posting. Your HDL actually did much better than mine,which tanked when I ran 200 Test/200 Tren/200 Mast last year. Sadly, I found that no matter how much fish oil you throw at it, Tren is going to do a number on your lipids. And even with the 200 Mast, it gave me gyno and a terrible temper and aggression, which were the real reasons I had to drop it.

That's always disappointing, because Tren works such magic on your physique and sex drive. And it didn't have that effect on me when I was younger and running higher doses, although of course I wasn't doing bloodwork back then, so who knows what it was doing to my health. But then I'm 52, and the side effects of everything just seem to hit me much harder than they used to.

Its unfortunate, but bloods dont show us the full picture either.

Tren also has a fair impact on my cognitive function, mood and aggression. None of which are positive IMO. Yes, you can apply the aggression in the gym I guess, but overall I dont feel 'good' on it.

Masteron gives me bad anxiety which I have never suffered from before, so thats another one that may not be used again. So that leaves a low dose of Test as I dont want to further bring my lipids down with the use of an anti-estrogen related drug.

Back to TRT for me, concentrate on diet, training and getting these health markers back.

I may play with some Nandrolone further down the line at between 300-600mg per week and see what impact that has remaining on 12.5mg/ED TRT without an AI.

Did you have any significant health symptoms, or do you think that you would have had no idea your numbers went negative?

Like you said, the blood work doesn't show all the negatives. Have you ever had an echocardiogram done? Might be good to have one when you're still young as a baseline and catch something if you have a problem developing.

We do same dose trt

I droped tren and orals for good last year , i am 35 so again close

12,5 mg test e ed , 2-4 iu gh ed , 400-600 primo ew is what i do now and no negatives on bloodwork

8 weeks trt / 8 weeks trt+primo

Thank you for posting this and sharing

Respect

I have a lot like it now. my cycle test is 140mg / week + tren 140mg / week.

previously:
Cholesterol 3.05 mmol/l
HDL 0.79
LDL 1.7
Trgl 1.03
Creatinine 100 umol/l
Uric acid 311 umol/l

After 5 weeks:
Cholesterol 3.37
HDL 0.56
LDL 2.5
Trgl 0.57
Creatinine 99
Uric acid 205

I also have better triacylglycerols, but cholesterol is getting worse. I have the same creatinine, but uric acid is a little low.

I have a lot like it now. my cycle test is 140mg / week + tren 140mg / week.

previously:
Cholesterol 3.05 mmol/l
HDL 0.79
LDL 1.7
Trgl 1.03
Creatinine 100 umol/l
Uric acid 311 umol/l

After 5 weeks:
Cholesterol 3.37
HDL 0.56
LDL 2.5
Trgl 0.57
Creatinine 99
Uric acid 205

I also have better triacylglycerols, but cholesterol is getting worse. I have the same creatinine, but uric acid is a little low.

Interesting. We're on similar doses of Tren but I have the addition of Mast.

What supplements do you take?

Did you have any significant health symptoms, or do you think that you would have had no idea your numbers went negative?

Like you said, the blood work doesn't show all the negatives. Have you ever had an echocardiogram done? Might be good to have one when you're still young as a baseline and catch something if you have a problem developing.

I haven't ever no. I will get one done. Your point of creating a baseline is very important.

Interesting. We're on similar doses of Tren but I have the addition of Mast.

What supplements do you take?
- 200mg Ubiquinol
- 6mg Boron
- 1000mg Curcumin
- 3g Astragalus
- vitamin K,D,C
- 3g Omega3
- Optimized Garlic
- Magnesium + zinc
- 1600mg IP6 + Inositol 440mg
- 100mg aspirin
- 500mg Metformin
- 2000mg Beetroot

I forgot to write, I also use 50mg Proviron/day.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity