over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood Test after 5 weeks Test/Tren/Mast

I do not understand the question. I take 3 different AS and mix them together in one injection :)

Hahah yes that sounded retarded , excuse me my friend english not my native language , so sometimes this happens

I didnt get what you meant by “blend”

Respect

Hahah yes that sounded retarded , excuse me my friend english not my native language , so sometimes this happens

I didnt get what you meant by “blend”

Respect
nothing happens friend. English is also not my native language 😁

I would have expected your lipids to have suffered much worse on the tren but luckily you kept the dosages relatively low and took a lot of other supplements to help out. My LDL would skyrocket to high 200s and HDL would plummet to single digits on tren and test although I was running (75-120mg ed). I was young and dumb.

Sorry, thats 3x week.

100mg Test Prop
50mg Tren Ace
50mg Mast

Weekly:

300mg Test Prop
150mg Tren
150mg Mast

I have to say I am surprised. I didn't think 150 mg of tren would make any really change in anything. Especially the way you are eating and training.

I’m a daily pin trt guy also but take my gh in a separate shot on its own... do some of you guys just add to your blended shot?

I’m a daily pin trt guy also but take my gh in a separate shot on its own... do some of you guys just add to your blended shot?

AFAIK they have to be separate as test (trt) is oil and the is water based. I was always told that you can’t mix the two in the same shot

I am also a daily trt guy or rather I just do .25 ml EOD. Keeps me in the mid 900’s for my trough, not sure what the peak is.

Updated bloods today.

Background:

I stopped 5 weeks of Test P, Tren, Mast for 5 weeks on August 1. Results are below:

5 weeks of Test/Tren/Mast

Cholesterol: 5.49nmol/L (212mg/dl)
HDL: 0.74 nmol/L (28)
LDL: 4.36 nmol/L (168)
Trigs: 0.85nmol/L (75.29)
Non HDL: 4.75nmol/L (183)

Updated bloods today:

Cholesterol: 3.86 mmol/l = 149.26527 mg/dl
HDL: 1 mmol/l = 38.66976 mg/dl
LDL: 2.51 mmol/l = 97.0611 mg/dl
Trigs: 0.77 mmol/l = 68.20195 mg/dl
Non HDL: 2.86 mmol/l = 110.59551 mg/dl

I have been on TE 12.5mg/ED injected sq. 4iu HGH. No AE.

Total Test: 20.80
= 600ng/dl

Estradoil: 195 pmol/L (HIGH)

SHBG: 17 nmol/L (LOW)

Free T: 0.65 nmol/L (HIGH)

I knew my E was high as I've had some nipple irritation so started 25mg Exemestane 2x week and will see what happens there. I blame the HGH.

Supps per day:

Life Extensions Two Per Day
6g Omega 3
400mg Ubiquinol
Vitamin K2
1400mg Circumin
Macu Guard
Magnesium
8000iu Vitamin D

Kidney functions is better now off Trenbolone.

eGFR went from 60 to 72.

Liver (ALT) slightly up at 66. Not sure why. Could be 3 whiskeys about 10 days back. Nothing changed to explain that.

Attachments

• PDF Photos 2020-10-05.pdf
    532.3 KB · Views: 10
Funny how resilient the body is. Appreciate the updates.

Would you mind sharing where you got your bloods done and which panel? Im about due myself.

Updated bloods today.

Estradoil: 195 pmol/L (HIGH)

^^^thanks for this follow up post

..curious if this estrogen test was the "sensitive"?

Good to see lipids and other health markers bouncing back so quickly. That was my experience as well, as soon as I came off the Tren, which always has an unfavorable effect on lipids.

I wouldn't worry about the slightly elevated ALT. AST and ALT are often slightly elevated in weight-trained athletes, with no ill effects:

Your iron levels are slightly high out of range. I know the Life Extension multi-vitamins don't include iron. Do you supplement with iron at all, or just eat a lot of red meat? Personally I am trying to bring up my iron and ferritin levels, as both are on the low end of the range, which has negative health effects. Although that does help keep my hematocrit and hemoglobin levels within range, which I am going to have to watch as I raise my iron and ferritin levels. TRT and steroid use is always a balancing act.

Regarding the original test, sodium out of the normal range is unusual and concerning afaik, were you dehydrated perhaps?

Also, are you fasting for these tests?

Also, exemestane has a halflife of 9 hours in men, I'd dose it more often than 2x per week.

Almost impossible for e2 to be so high with normal test levels, since all e2 comes from aromatization of test, definitely get the sensitive/ultrasensitive test (this means they use a MS/LC testing method)

Good to see lipids and other health markers bouncing back so quickly. That was my experience as well, as soon as I came off the Tren, which always has an unfavorable effect on lipids.

I wouldn't worry about the slightly elevated ALT. AST and ALT are often slightly elevated in weight-trained athletes, with no ill effects:

Your iron levels are slightly high out of range. I know the Life Extension multi-vitamins don't include iron. Do you supplement with iron at all, or just eat a lot of red meat? Personally I am trying to bring up my iron and ferritin levels, as both are on the low end of the range, which has negative health effects. Although that does help keep my hematocrit and hemoglobin levels within range, which I am going to have to watch as I raise my iron and ferritin levels. TRT and steroid use is always a balancing act.

No, I don't supplement with iron. Also no red meat.

Regarding the original test, sodium out of the normal range is unusual and concerning afaik, were you dehydrated perhaps?

Also, are you fasting for these tests?

Yes maybe. Always fasted. 12 hours.

Almost impossible for e2 to be so high with normal test levels, since all e2 comes from aromatization of test, definitely get the sensitive/ultrasensitive test (this means they use a MS/LC testing method)

E2 does not come from all aromatisation of Test. There are other estrogen sites of production and expression.

I also know Exemestane has a short half life thank you. Ive seen it bring down E using infrequent dosing so thats what I'll try. Arimidex will fuck with my lipids too much.

I have oestrogen related side effects. Puffy nipples and small growth under my left nipple which I never had before. I believe the HGH is a causative factor or aggravator. The introduction of HGH has caused this IMO. I am also very estrogen dominant.

Funny how resilient the body is. Appreciate the updates.

Would you mind sharing where you got your bloods done and which panel? Im about due myself.

I am in the UK.

E2 does not come from all aromatisation of Test. There are other estrogen sites of production and expression.

I also know Exemestane has a short half life thank you. Ive seen it bring down E using infrequent dosing so thats what I'll try. Arimidex will fuck with my lipids too much.

I have oestrogen related side effects. Puffy nipples and small growth under my left nipple which I never had before. I believe the HGH is a causative factor or aggravator. The introduction of HGH has caused this IMO. I am also very estrogen dominant.
Please enlighten me on other pathways for the production of estradiol.

Also, I'm not saying use other AIs, why not just dose the exemestane more frequently? I personally break my tabs into quarters and dose ED or EOD.

I have to up my exemestane when I run GH or MK. I do 5mg EOD on 200mg test but I go to ED on 5mg exemestane when I'm on GH or MK. I'm e2 sensitive but this keeps me in a range with no e2 sides and still fully functioning sex drive. FWIW...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws