over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood Test on TREN

Cobra008

Registered
Wondering if a blood test showing prolactin levels would indicate if my Tren Ace is legit. Or if any other values on a blood test would be good factors to help determine this.

Current dose is 100mgs ED (upped from 75mgs ED for the last 6+ weeks) along with Masterone Prop at 100mgs ED (upped from 50mgs ED for the last 6+ weeks) Just dropped Test Prop which was at 25-50mgs ED (for the last 6+ weeks)

Thanks for any info.

At 100mg ED there should be no question as to whether your tren is legit.

Was gonna say....... 700mg a week??? My intent at one point was to take it that high but never needed to..... in fact, didn't "feel" much difference between 490mg and 630mg......

What does it look like? If it's an amber color then it's tren. But what Pharm Fed said, you should know if you're taking 700mg/week

if its real tren you will KNOW at much lower dose then that, more like 150mg/wk and you should be certain its tren...

at 700 there should be no doubt:eek:

At 100mg ED there should be no question as to whether your tren is legit.

if its real tren you will KNOW at much lower dose then that, more like 150mg/wk and you should be certain its tren...

at 700 there should be no doubt:eek:

Shiiiiiiiit you'll KNOW at 350mg a week!

There are exceptions to this, tren causes almost zero sides in some people, myself included (I have never gone over 400mg/week). Sure it makes me strong as hell and my metabolism goes up, but that could be the dbol I kick started with or the long ester of test building up, or how long I took off making me extra sensitive, etc.

I'm not saying MOST people couldn't clearly tell 100mg/day of tren, but there is probably a small percentage (some people aren't really in touch with their bodies also) that might not, especially if it was part of a very large cycle.

I'm just saying, don't assume it's bunk from a legit sponsor just because you can't "feel it." I mean we all know how prone to disproportionate perception most bodybuilders already are!

I wouldn't put emphasis on prolactin levels as a maker on the validity of Tren.

Only if we had a lab that could draw on 17-beta-hydroxy-trenbolone and its metabolite 17-alpha-hydroxy-trenbolone.

you dont necessarily feel anything off 700mg tren when you dont run test with it or very low.
i dont get night sweats when i run tren without test for example...
however for me some things are consistent: stomach issues (cured with t3), raging appetite (cant be cured, lol) and delayed wound healing (mostly cured with t3)...

Have you used tren before and if so did you get any sides ? I get very bad insomnia within a couple of days at 300 mg/week. If you have gotten sides in the past but not this time then it could be underdosed

I am one of those that get very little sides with tren ace. Highest I have been is 600/wk but never once coughed or had the sides most describe. Night sweats are the worst side and even then it was no worse than when I am bulking and eating surplus cals. I have tried multiple sources as well. I have wondered if I am just not sensitive to tren or if no sides is a good thing. Never had crazy results or strength gains that some people claim either. Some claim it to be the nectar or the gods but for me it's just another tool in the toolbox.

Yeah guys it looks like Tren, it's an amber color. Like I said I've had ZERO sides. I've been using for 8+ weeks and slowly increasing the dose.

No night sweats, no hair loss, no libido issues, no insomnia, no tren cough, no significant body compassion "tren like" effects.

Yes I have used Tren before in the past I used 50mgs EOD and had night sweats, insomnia and had some pretty pronounced body composition changes.

I also started with a moderate dose of Test, and I recently phased out the Test to determine better if this Tren is legit. Which like I said, seems to be pretty obvious it is not. This was purchased from a board sponsor, any idea's what steps I can take? if any? (I placed 3 orders with him all 1-2 weeks apart, at the time I figured all his "reviews" were enough proof I needed, although it appears he has some of the same people constantly commenting on his thread. kinda shady if you ask me)

There are exceptions to this, tren causes almost zero sides in some people, myself included (I have never gone over 400mg/week). Sure it makes me strong as hell and my metabolism goes up, but that could be the dbol I kick started with or the long ester of test building up, or how long I took off making me extra sensitive, etc.

I'm not saying MOST people couldn't clearly tell 100mg/day of tren, but there is probably a small percentage (some people aren't really in touch with their bodies also) that might not, especially if it was part of a very large cycle.

I'm just saying, don't assume it's bunk from a legit sponsor just because you can't "feel it." I mean we all know how prone to disproportionate perception most bodybuilders already are!

there are exceptions to every rule, but none the less you should be able to tell something with a drug of this nature.

side effects don't always equal a good drug.

tren is pretty fast acting, one should know in a very short time weather its real or working or not.

one should be able to tell they are taking tren even as part of a large cycle at 700mg/wk.

the last tren I tried I almost questioned weather it was real or not as the sides were sooo bad. I thought maybe it was some progesterone and or estradiol. lol!

I haven't run a cycle of tren in many years but have tested some on a number of occasions to see the quality of a batch, 3 shots and I have a good idea of what it is and the quality. even at 50mg or a little less per.

Maybe this is just me but when I tale lower doses 200-400 mg I get a lot more.sides and when I up the dose 600-700 my sides seriously decrease like crazy. Small night sweats is about it.

well after 8 weeks (i overread that initially) if you have doubts then its fake, sorry.
after 8 weeks on up to 700mg tren YOU WOULD KNOW BY BEFORE/AFTER PICTURES..

well after 8 weeks (i overread that initially) if you have doubts then its fake, sorry.

^^^^ Agree 100%....after 8 weeks, at the same weight I look like a different person....the vascularity and recomp is sick

I agree also. If you don't see a difference in 8 weeks on that much tren. It's defiantly fake brother....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member