over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood test question. test not as high as it should be

AlphaMaleDawg

Banned
This is dating back to the very end of last September 2012. I was taking 150mg of test as my cruise dose. I would take it all on Sunday and I got blood drawn on Tuesday (2 days later). My total testosterone was only 609, yet my free test was just barely above the normal range. Isn't that much lower than my total test should have been? Does it decrease every day that I don't inject it? I was using enanthate.

I'm thinking I had underdosed gear. I still have the same vial and was thinking about doing 240mg this time just so my total test can be just barely under the 1100 range

yeah it appears to be underdosed.

I've posted my results on 125 mgs of test p a week and it was crazy high. My total test was over 2200 and my free test was over 600. I caught alot of flack cause bros on this board didn't believe my results but you know from my posts I don't bs about stuff like this.

Funny thing was that my libido was shitty with a free test over 600 so go figure

I would think that the test number should be higher, however i take 100 mg 2x/wk,,,get tested two days after my inj and my test usually comes back in the mid 900's. I dose on sun and wed usually and my dr visits are always on a friday.

There is a small chance you hit a pocket of scar tissue and it didn't dissipate properly, but I would say that is unlikely. There is also the possibility your body is metabolizing the test very rapidly for some reason, just coming off a large cycle could cause this. There are many drugs (alcohol included) that excite liver enzymes and can cause other drugs to metabolize faster.

T levels usually peak about 1 day after injection and then slowly start to decline, so two days after you should have been near the peak. It would be nice if you had some pharm grade to switch to and then retest.

T levels usually peak about 1 day after injection and then slowly start to decline, so two days after you should have been near the peak. It would be nice if you had some pharm grade to switch to and then retest.

Kaladryn, do you think the dosage affects peaking time? Test E peaks at about 1-3 days after a shot according to everything I've read. But what if you do big shots like 1 gram at a time? The studies probably looked at 200-250mg doses.
Site of injection affects half-lives as we know. And carrier as well.

Some dude on another forum claims Test E takes more than 10 days to peak for him and when he gets off his T levels are still high 12 weeks later. I just don't see it, though he claims he has plenty of blood work.

Your test is definitely underdosed. At 240mg you should be over 1500 easily.

Underdosed.

Was SHBG tested?

There is a small chance you hit a pocket of scar tissue and it didn't dissipate properly, but I would say that is unlikely. There is also the possibility your body is metabolizing the test very rapidly for some reason, just coming off a large cycle could cause this. There are many drugs (alcohol included) that excite liver enzymes and can cause other drugs to metabolize faster.

I was using a slin pin and injecting my delts, like I usually do when I don't have more than 1cc to inject

I definitely think it was under dosed. Also, interesting tidbit about other factors that make the T metabolize faster

Don't have pharm grade. Wish I did to compare, like you said

he was on 150mg not 240mg...still prob underdosed though

The reason he mentioned 240mg is because I said next time I will use that amount of the same under dosed gear. The vial is still 3/4 full

Kaladryn, do you think the dosage affects peaking time? Test E peaks at about 1-3 days after a shot according to everything I've read. But what if you do big shots like 1 gram at a time? The studies probably looked at 200-250mg doses.
Site of injection affects half-lives as we know. And carrier as well.

Some dude on another forum claims Test E takes more than 10 days to peak for him and when he gets off his T levels are still high 12 weeks later. I just don't see it, though he claims he has plenty of blood work.

I do think de-esterification rates could be much high in AAS users, so half-lives could be much shorter than documented on your average person. But if you look at the studies, you see most people on test had about the same result with very small deviations. Simple sex hormones like testosterone just have limited avenues of metabolism so everyone is going to be fairly similar. I have heard of people who have a genetic defect causing an inabilities to cleave certain esters, but I have seen zero proof.

I sure everyone taking anything and not getting the results they expect is now convinced they have this mysterious defect.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131