over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood Test Result Post PCT - a followup

JRider

Newbies
This is a followup to the test result I posted previously.

Time line:

Last pin: 06/09/2013

Four weeks of PCT: 06/24 - 07/20/2013

Blood Test 1: 08/09/2013
  • RBC - 7.01 Alert High 4.14-5.80
  • MCV - 62 LOW 79-97
  • MCH - 20.7 LOW 26.6-30.0
  • Serum Test - 1040
  • LH - 3.9 1.7-8.6
  • FSH - 1.9 1.5-12.4

Blood Test 2: 10/09/2013
  • RBC - 6.63 Alert High 4.14-5.80
  • MCV - 64 LOW 79-97
  • Serum Test - 630
  • LH - 2.1 1.7-8.6
  • FSH - 2.1 1.5-12.4

I posted my first blood test result here in a previous post:
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/105543-blood-work-post-pct.html

The first blood test was done at about 2.5 weeks after last dosage of PCT meds (clomid/nova). I greatly appreciate you guys' help analyzing the result for me.

The consensus was a high test level is 1040 was due to clomid in my system due to its long half cycle. Basically I was told I did my test too early and was advised to retake the test at a later time.

So I went ahead to have a second blood test exactly two months after the first one. Sure enough, the test level is now down to 630. I guess that's decent/normal for a guy of 38 year old.

My question now is, do you think I am properly recovered and ready for my next cycle?

From the latest blood test I can see my FSH and LH are pretty low, even though they are in range. My Estrogen level seems a little bit high? What other things I should be concerned about?

I would appreciate it very much if you could help me again to read the results. When do you think I can start my next cycle? I want to stay healthy and do not want to be pushed to HRT yet.

Attachments

• test_result_0810.jpg
    test_result_0810.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 223
  • Test_result_1010.jpg
    Test_result_1010.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:
This is a followup to the test result I posted previously.

Time line:

Last pin: 06/09/2013

Four weeks of PCT: 06/24 - 07/20/2013

Blood Test 1: 08/09/2013
  • RBC - 7.01 Alert High 4.14-5.80
  • MCV - 62 LOW 79-97
  • Serum Test - 1040
  • LH - 3.9 1.7-8.6
  • FSH - 1.9 1.5-12.4

Blood Test 2: 10/09/2013
  • RBC - 6.63 Alert High 4.14-5.80
  • MCV - 64 LOW 79-97
  • Serum Test - 630
  • LH - 2.1 1.7-8.6
  • FSH - 2.1 1.5-12.4

I posted my first blood test result here in a previous post:
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/105543-blood-work-post-pct.html

The first blood test was done at about 2.5 weeks after last dosage of PCT meds (clomid/nova). I greatly appreciate you guys' help analyzing the result for me.

The consensus was a high test level is 1040 was due to clomid in my system due to its long half cycle. Basically I was told I did my test too early and was advised to retake the test at a later time.

So I went ahead to have a second blood test exactly two months after the first one. Sure enough, the test level is now down to 630. I guess that's decent/normal for a guy of 38 year old.

My question now is, do you think I am properly recovered and ready for my next cycle?

From the latest blood test I can see my FSH and LH are pretty low, even though they are in range. My Estrogen level seems a little bit high? What other things I should be concerned about?

I would appreciate it very much if you could help me again to read the results. When do you think I can start my next cycle? I want to stay healthy and do not want to be pushed to HRT yet.

630 total test? That's not a bad level for anyone that has been using gear. Personally I would consider that recovered. You should have free test done too. If I was you, yeah I'd def jump on a cycle you seem recovered. I mean at 38 years old your test is gonna be declining anyways. Quit being afraid of TRT, it does wonders for many and is not even close to a bodybuilding dosage.

You need to donate blood/blood let.
Your RBC are dangerously high.

You my friend are Iron anemic. I would suggest speaking with your physician about pulling a complete iron panel, as your high RDW, low MCV and MCH are suggestive of iron anemia.

I would concentrate on restoring your iron levels. Iron anemia, as well depending on other micro deficiencies, can set the stage for sub clinical and secondary hypothyroidism. Hypothyroidism can be a primary cause of hypogonadism, low FSH/LH.

You my friend are Iron anemic. I would suggest speaking with your physician about pulling a complete iron panel, as your high RDW, low MCV and MCH are suggestive of iron anemia.

I would concentrate on restoring your iron levels. Iron anemia, as well depending on other micro deficiencies, can set the stage for sub clinical and secondary hypothyroidism. Hypothyroidism can be a primary cause of hypogonadism, low FSH/LH.

Thank you very much for your input!

Should I supplement iron now? I will definitely talk to my doctor about my my abnormal RDW/MCV/MCH levels.

Indeed I suspected that I might being experiencing symptoms from hypothyroidism and have my TSH checked, shortly after my first blood test.

This is the result:

Collected: 08/13/2013 5:33 PM
Resulted: 08/13/2013 7:32 PM

TSH 3.29, standard range: 0.34-4.82 uIU/mL

From my brief research online, it looks like although the TSH is in range, the range itself is controversial. I am borderline hypothyroidism I think?

Thank you very much for your input!

Should I supplement iron now? I will definitely talk to my doctor about my my abnormal RDW/MCV/MCH levels.

Indeed I suspected that I might being experiencing symptoms from hypothyroidism and have my TSH checked, shortly after my first blood test.

This is the result:

Collected: 08/13/2013 5:33 PM
Resulted: 08/13/2013 7:32 PM

TSH 3.29, standard range: 0.34-4.82 uIU/mL

From my brief research online, it looks like although the TSH is in range, the range itself is controversial. I am borderline hypothyroidism I think?

J rider
First off congrats on the recovery. You should list out your PCT in detail as well. I am curious to see what you used.

I think you are probably recovered, but whats the point of doing PCT if you just are going to jump back on..Might as well stay on TRT which I dont recommend. PCT is for people who want to use maybe once or twice a year max but stay clean rest of the time.

How do you feeel libido and gym pump wise??
What was your diet like while recovering?

J rider
First off congrats on the recovery. You should list out your PCT in detail as well. I am curious to see what you used.

I think you are probably recovered, but whats the point of doing PCT if you just are going to jump back on..Might as well stay on TRT which I dont recommend. PCT is for people who want to use maybe once or twice a year max but stay clean rest of the time.

Curious why you are telling him instead of PCT to just go TRT route, then tell him you don't agree with TRT? I do agree, if you are going to jump on and off, might as well stay on low dose Test. At least if you are older any way.

Curious why you are telling him instead of PCT to just go TRT route, then tell him you don't agree with TRT? I do agree, if you are going to jump on and off, might as well stay on low dose Test. At least if you are older any way.

Yeh tahts basically what I meant. I was saying he has had a successfull PCT for his age, and he should stay off for longer. If you are just going to jump back on in 3 months whats the point of taking a break?? Your Pituitary and testicle cells have just started functioniong full force and you are going to shut them back down in 1 week.. Basically stop yo yoing. Either Stay clean for a while or stay on. preferably stay clean

J rider

Thank you. My PCT is rather standard. It's just HCG blast followed by SERM treatment, with aromasin as AI throughout.
  • HCG blast: 1000iu ED for ten days.
  • SERM treatment: four weeks of clomid @ 50/50/25/25 and Nolva @ 40/40/20/20.
  • AI: 12.5mg ED throughout.

Supplements wise I took multi-vitamin, vitamin D, fish oils. I took DAA for two weeks at 3g twice per day. I ended that because it tastes bad and it irritates my stomach.

I felt all right during PCT. Libido was still good during PCT. It went down a little for about a month post PCT but I feel like it is all right now. It is now three months after PCT. I lost a little bit weight and strength but not much.

I am concerned about my very high RDW reading from both blood tests. I will follow Stewie's advice and try to fix that first.

I see TRT as a hassle that I do not really intend to commit my whole life time to. I think I know what you mean. I will wait a bit before jumping back to another cycle, maybe two more months. I will try to be patient :)

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner