over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

blood test results after 4 weeks on

buselmo

Banned
well... i'm surprised! LOL
it's been 4 weeks now... for those who didn't know my cycle...
600 tprop
600 tren a
750 deca mix (has some NPP in there)
50 mg proviron per day
1 mg arimidex
60 mcg T3
60 mg ephedrine
4 iu GH the first week, 3 weeks after was 8 iu

cholesterol is a bit messed up...
HDL is 22 (was 47)...
LDL is 88... and here's the kicker... it was 114
total chol. is 195 and it was 172
triglycerides are 89 and they were 54

creatine kinase had a HUGE jump from 222 to now 1167! but i would attribute this to training around 16 hours before the test, using a ton of tren, and eating more protein. last time i took the test protein was pretty low, i was clean, and hadn't trained for 3 days.

but what really surprised me is my Hct... IT ACTUALLY WENT DOWN! ???
it was 42.8 and now it's 38.9?

weird... but, i'm actually surprised that i'm not that fucked up!
all other values are pretty much normal...

cbc.jpg

chol.jpg

trigl.jpg

Buselmo, didn't you show some bloodwork before that was pretty similar? I swear i remember you saying you had gotten the results back and everything was in order and you were A-OK. Some people's body's just can handle hormonal changes better than others. Some guys can take test and deca and their bloodwork looks like a cancer patient while other guys are completely normal other than test levels. You my friend are a part of the lucky few!

This thread is reminding me to get my bloodwork done before i hop on again.

Buselmo, didn't you show some bloodwork before that was pretty similar? I swear i remember you saying you had gotten the results back and everything was in order and you were A-OK. Some people's body's just can handle hormonal changes better than others. Some guys can take test and deca and their bloodwork looks like a cancer patient while other guys are completely normal other than test levels. You my friend are a part of the lucky few!

This thread is reminding me to get my bloodwork done before i hop on again.

yup, i spent around 10 weeks off with a "normal" diet... barely worked out... then decided to get a blood test to see if i can cycle again soon... I got those results and posted them... then i promised to take a blood test 4 weeks after i went on to see what's going on with the shit i'm taking... turns out i'm fine :)

I spent years not getting any blood work... and after Jenna was born i decided to be very careful and take some more time off than just 2-3 months per year. so, i'm gonna get a blood test periodically to check out what's going on.
I took the doses of tren and test down (cut them in half) cuz i really got sick of pinning myself like an ass... i'm adding in winny at 100 mg per day for 5 days a week starting next week for 4 weeks, then i'm gonna get a blood test to see how my liver reacts to that.

i'll keep you guys posted.

Does arimidex lower ldl, or is it just not as harsh as anastrazole? Does GH lower ldl? That was interesting that your ldl went down so significantly. Your hdl drop doesnt give me the warm and fuzzies tho. And unfortunately my hdl has also taken a pounding. I dont know much about blood work, but how is your liver function?

When i was in my 20s my roommate was a doctor. And he said my ldl was so low because i drank too much and it was pulverizing my liver. But he may have been half kidding. I dunno.

But i bet you look good!:rolleyes:

What about liver values, which one is that or does it show it?

Your only on 60 mg ephedrine... are you feeling ok? :D

His AST and ALT are slightly elevated, but this is just from training, his GGT, which is the significant one for gear users, is normal.

it is weird your RBC is high but your HCT is so low. I have always seen both be high on all my blood work.

That cycle looks intense, I love it! :headbang:

Does arimidex lower ldl, or is it just not as harsh as anastrazole? Does GH lower ldl? That was interesting that your ldl went down so significantly. Your hdl drop doesnt give me the warm and fuzzies tho. And unfortunately my hdl has also taken a pounding. I dont know much about blood work, but how is your liver function?

When i was in my 20s my roommate was a doctor. And he said my ldl was so low because i drank too much and it was pulverizing my liver. But he may have been half kidding. I dunno.

But i bet you look good!:rolleyes:

HDL will always be lower when you're on gear... i'm really not too worried about that.
arimidex is a shit AI... doesn't even compare to letro... 1 mg per day and i'm still getting gyno where as 1.25 mg twice a week of letro would make a DD cup woman flat chested within a week :p... but i really have no explanation of why my LDL drastically decreased.

liver, as kaladryn said, looks fine... AST, ALT, and GGT are the indicator... AST and ALT are on the higher range of the scale, and GGT is perfect.

Your only on 60 mg ephedrine... are you feeling ok? :D

that dose is just to help me sleep :D LOL
I have a limited supply, and i'm sharing it with the wifey... so can't go that high really due to supply.

His AST and ALT are slightly elevated, but this is just from training, his GGT, which is the significant one for gear users, is normal.

:yeahthat:

it is weird your RBC is high but your HCT is so low. I have always seen both be high on all my blood work.

it's kind of weird... but i'm beta thalassemic... it's a kind of anemia that's common in the middle east, but it doesn't involve mutation of RBC. basically my body thinks it needs to produce more red blood cells, but they are mostly iron deficient... at least i think that's what it is :p
bad if you aren't on steroids... good if you are :D LOL... guess i'm lucky/unlucky depending on how you look at it.

All of your labs are ok. My only two concerns are your low HDL and Hgb. Definitely try to consume 2-3gr of Omega 3 daily as in EPA/DHA. That will help significantly. By all practical purposes you are medically considered anemic. A man should never have a Hgb of 12.5. Women can have this due their menstrual cycle but not a man. I am trying to figure out why any of your gear would suppress Hgb production but cant think of anything from the top of my head. But i would definitely keep an eye on that.

Did they check MCV? Also what about B12, folate or iron? This could possibly show if you have B12 deficiency anemia, or iron deficiency anemia. I would not let that Hgb 12.5 go ignored.

arimidex is a shit AI... doesn't even compare to letro... 1 mg per day and i'm still getting gyno where as 1.25 mg twice a week of letro would make a DD cup woman flat chested within a week :p... but i really have no explanation of why my LDL drastically decreased.

Arimidex is shit. 1mg a day doesnt do shit for me either. Letro is what I have been using. curious if you have experience with aromasin?

Buselmo-

I am getting my blood work done in 2 weeks. Thanks for the info. I am glad you are doing well. :)

All of your labs are ok. My only two concerns are your low HDL and Hgb. Definitely try to consume 2-3gr of Omega 3 daily as in EPA/DHA. That will help significantly. By all practical purposes you are medically considered anemic. A man should never have a Hgb of 12.5. Women can have this due their menstrual cycle but not a man. I am trying to figure out why any of your gear would suppress Hgb production but cant think of anything from the top of my head. But i would definitely keep an eye on that.

Did they check MCV? Also what about B12, folate or iron? This could possibly show if you have B12 deficiency anemia, or iron deficiency anemia. I would not let that Hgb 12.5 go ignored.

as i said before, i'm beta thalassemic... MCV is very low. it runs in the family. even when i was 17 or 18 and went to get my drivers license, they waved the requirement to donate blood (it used to be required in my country to get a license) because my Hgb was extremely low.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear