over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood test results, HELP!

misterbigg

Newbies
Got my test results. I'm a little over 4 weeks into a cycle of testosterone propionate, testosterone suspension, nandrolone phenylpropionate, proviron, halotestin, t3, and cabergoline. I started with some dbol but its been over 10 days since I stopped it.

HDL Cholesterol, 28 mg/DL (normal >39) LOW
Prolactin, 1.3 ng/mL (normal 2.1-17.7) LOW
RDW, 15.6% (normal 11.7-15.0) HIGH was 14.7%
Platelets, 427 x10e3/uL (normal 140-415) HIGH was 193
Serum Testosterone, 5418 ng/dL (normal 241-827) HIGH was 389
Free Testosterone, >53 pg/mL (normal 8.7-25.1) HIGH
Estradiol, 151 pg/mL (normal 0-53) HIGH was 26

What do I do about the cholesterol? I'd prefer not to start taking yet another drug (Nolvadex). Is it something to worry about?

My prolactin is low, likely the result of cabergoline. Should I take it less frequently and try to get prolactin in the normal range?

What are the implications of RDW and Platelets?

Should I be concerned about estradiol? I don't have much in terms of estrogenic sides. Should I start a low dose of anti-aromatase?

Thanks!

Damn your serum test is high. How much prop and suspension are you on? Also i'd lower the cabergoline just a little. You still want prolactin in range just like you want estrogen in range. IMO its ok for estro to be a little high if one a lot of test but yours looks a little too high. I'd aim to get it down to the high end of the scale or a little over. If I were you since you dont have any gyno issues i'd run aromasin at 12.5mg EOD or adex at .25mg EOD but aromasin wont mess your cholesterol up anymore but adex will so you may wanna opt for aromasin. I personally think its near impossible to be on a decent cycle and have good cholesterol. Just try to eat healthy fats, lots of evoo and keep diet clean and add some cardio if you arent doing any. As for platlets and rdw try giving blood once per month(sign up at 2 banks) or at the very least give blood once per 54days. That should help those go down as well as your rbc,hematocrit and hemoglobin.

Last edited:
Thanks.

100mg prop ED
75mg npp ED
50mg suspension 3x/week
100mg proviron ED

Your Test seems to be pretty normal for being on a cycle of this nature. I 2nd Fourthgen's approach to eating more healthy fats and maybe even throw a juicy cheeseburger in ever now and then. You obviously can afford it. Just my opinion on that though.:eek:

As far as your Estrogen, I strongly recommend starting some Adex ASAP. I would start with .25 mg EOD like Fourthgen says. I have no argument nor a case for Aromasin though. Sorry. But as far as the Adex goes, I know it works quite well. it does not seem to be favored on this board though. I have to respectfully disagree that it will harm your lipid profile. I have seen numerous blood tests, including my own, that suggest quite the opposite. My total cholesterol went down whilst my HDL went up. Most peopel don't complain of the E sides (itchy, puffy nips, etc) until Estrogen gets to crazy high levels. if you want to get the most of your cycle (take advantage of all the added Test you are putting into your system) get your E2 levels down to the lower 20's. Libido will pick up, acne will be less, gains will be more. IMO this is the most overlooked aspect of a cycle. Some (most maybe) do not seem to be bother by E very much, people are just wired different. A buddy of mine does just great on one drop of liquidex ED. Any more and he gets achy joints, loss of libido, brain fog, etc. I have to take a ton of it though. Those guys that say they don't need it because their nips aren't puffy or whatever would be shocked if they actually got their blood work done. For the most part I would guess anyhow, like I said there are those who don't seem to ever have any T aromatize to E. Lucky bastards.:D

Anyhow, don't want to argue just telling you my experience and research. If someone has some real, hardcore research showing that Adex hurts lipid profiles I would seriously love to see it. I am not saying it doesn't exist but I haven't seen it. Again, none of this is meant as a slight towards 4thgen, it is just my opinon, research and experience. I am by no means an expert on any of this.

First let me say thanks for the great advice.

I'm using some EDS anastrozole, 1mg tabs. I can split them (its messy and imperfect though). Can I do 0.5mg every 4 days (3 consecutive days in between without a dose)?

I can't really split the cabergoline any further I'm already splitting them. How about 0.5mg every 6 days instead of every 4 days? Or 0.5mg once weekly?

As for side effects, the only side effect I'm getting is a massive increase in strength. No acne, no bloat, nothing. I was using dianabol at the beginning of the cycle and that was a huge mistake. The pumps were debilitating, preventing me from my other sports and even making some of the lifting painful. I stopped taking it but my metabolism hasn't completely transitioned back yet (note the high blood cell count). The pumps are reduced in severity though. The dbol was giving me pretty darn oily skin and pimples.

But now, no side effects.

So you are saying low estrogen is good? Okay I will try that.

Yes it can be a paint to quarter those 1 mg tabs but it can be done and it does not have to be super precise, just get ti as close as you can. I would stick to EOD or no more than E3D as the half life only last about that long. Longer than that could create some fluctuations and never give you a true baseline to go by.

Yes, low E2 is where the money is but remember that you can go to low and cause negative effects. If you start to experience any of these, just back the dosage off a bit.

E2 is just like a woman in the fact that we need a little of it so survive happily but too much or too little can be hell. And by too much I mean nag, nag, nag...

split the caber into quaters. It will work, just use a razor blade. Take .25mg 2x per week. Should be plenty. As for the suspension, why are you taking it only 3x per week? It should be take 2x daily b/c its outta your system in 8hrs if not less. Also you dont want your estro low, you want it in range, if not a little on the higher side if your on test, esp if your goal is muscle

split the caber into quaters. It will work, just use a razor blade. Take .25mg 2x per week. Should be plenty. As for the suspension, why are you taking it only 3x per week? It should be take 2x daily b/c its outta your system in 8hrs if not less. Also you dont want your estro low, you want it in range, if not a little on the higher side if your on test, esp if your goal is muscle

I'm using the suspension (and halotestin) pre-workout for a kick in strength and aggression. I'm already on a base of 700mg testosterone propionate per week pinned daily.

Imo a good thread ,but where do you guys find your cabergoline these day if I may ask?

As for the suspension, why are you taking it only 3x per week? It should be take 2x daily b/c its outta your system in 8hrs if not less.

I'm not sure about that. Do you have any data showing this? Remember that the hormone crystallizes and takes a while to release from the muscle. Some have argued that suspension isn't much faster than prop as far as clearance.

I'm not sure about that. Do you have any data showing this? Remember that the hormone crystallizes and takes a while to release from the muscle. Some have argued that suspension isn't much faster than prop as far as clearance.

No data, just everywhere i've read says its gone really quick. Not sure how reliable this is but this says +/- 1day which doesnt help much
http://www.steroid.com/Testosterone-Suspension.php

No data, just everywhere i've read says its gone really quick. Not sure how reliable this is but this says +/- 1day which doesnt help much

Here's what Patrick Arnold said about test suspension

testosterone suspension has an active life in the body of perhaps 2 or three days. maximum levels are probably reached around 24 hours and then they start to decline. people are misinformed when they think test suspension is extremely short acting (hours). Yes testosterone itself when it is in the blood is short acting but these crystals do not go right into the system. the crystals are not water soluble and it takes quite some time for them to diffuse out of the muscle it is injected to and into the bodies liquids. this makes them time released

why would anyone have developed an injectable formulation that had to be delivered 2-3 times a day?

the whole idea of suspensions is that they are time released. steroid crystals take time to dissolve into the bodies fluids

Here's what Patrick Arnold said about test suspension

testosterone suspension has an active life in the body of perhaps 2 or three days. maximum levels are probably reached around 24 hours and then they start to decline. people are misinformed when they think test suspension is extremely short acting (hours). Yes testosterone itself when it is in the blood is short acting but these crystals do not go right into the system. the crystals are not water soluble and it takes quite some time for them to diffuse out of the muscle it is injected to and into the bodies liquids. this makes them time released

why would anyone have developed an injectable formulation that had to be delivered 2-3 times a day?

the whole idea of suspensions is that they are time released.
steroid crystals take time to dissolve into the bodies fluids

But isnt suspension popular amongst ufc fighers and tested events due to it not showing up if you disguard use 24hrs before testing.

Niacin - not the "flush free" version will help bring up the HDL's. Start with 500mg split (250 am & 250 pm) per day with food. It brought mine up from the low 20's to the 50-60 range.
Your LDL's look good.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner