over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood test results on 20mg test cyp daily sub q TRT

i never understand pinning long esters every day.
its a long ester.
if u wanted to "mimic" natural body production you'd pin short esters or suspension.
waste of time and pins.

its a long ester.
if u wanted to "mimic" natural body production you'd pin short esters or suspension.
waste of time and pins.

its really not. I pin enanthate everyday and I get noticeable better results in my libido and mood when I do every day vs e3d. I've experimented over the last few years with prop ed/EOD, enanthate 2x/week, eod, and finally ED....and find I really prefer enanthate ED from all those combinations.

Propionate ester stings too much, enanthate ester is smoother in general (hence my preference for that one ED).

its a long ester.
waste of time and pins.

You can take this one up with Emeric and the many other vets who do it this way.

its really not. I pin enanthate everyday and I get noticeable better results in my libido and mood when I do every day vs e3d. I've experimented over the last few years with prop ed/EOD, enanthate 2x/week, eod, and finally ED....and find I really prefer enanthate ED from all those combinations.

Propionate ester stings too much, enanthate ester is smoother in general (hence my preference for that one ED).

I agree and have been pinning long ester test daily for over 5 years working with my endocrinologist. My blood values have came into normal ranges and I am very pleased with my overall health. Once you become stable on your daily dose you soon recognize what you add daily is also dropping off daily.

So I've been doing this method taking a shot every morning, totaling 140mg per week. My test level was 1012 total, 23 free, while my E2 was 45.

I used to take one big shot of 150mg 7 days before a blood test and would see a level of roughly 600 total test and 25 E2 (remember this is 7 days post shot).

My question is should I take an AI (I have arimidex) and if so, how much?

I wonder if your E2 is elevated because of the frequent injections. There are papers that show you can reach the same therapeutic levels of testosterone injecting subQ vs IM once a week. I've switched to subQ but 3x a week and feel better that way but haven't gotten my E2 checked yet.

I am taking DIM with my trt.. 100 in the morning meal and 100 in the evening meal.. I have bloods done later this month I'll see where e2 is then.. Going to avoid anti e if I can..

ive seen it now on a couple bbers bloodwork where 2 tabs morn and 2 tabs nite lowered it down too much...ive stuck with that source naturals brand which ive seen other people feel strongly about also

Last edited:
ive seen it now on a couple bbers bloodwork where 2 tabs morn and 2 tabs nite lowered it down too much...ive stuck with that source naturals brand which ive seen other people feel strongly about also

This seems like it could be the solution then. One tab morning and one at night since I only want to "tap" my E2, not "crush" it.

(stole that line from Stewie)

This seems like it could be the solution then. One tab morning and one at night since I only want to "tap" my E2, not "punch" it.

(stole that line from Stewie)

Fixed :)

its a long ester.
waste of time and pins.

The''long'' part in the long ester only mean the test tapers off over a prolonged period of time so in the old school ways it was helpful to know and u pinned shit lets say Mon and Thursday so your body did not ''run out'' of test. You made sure u had in in the system and thats cool.

but daily pinning affects positively as >>>>

the peaks and troughs business changes to your favour (you still get peaks and troughs whichever way u pin regardless) , you get more stable blood plasma concentration of hormones, you test conversion to DHT and estrogen is lessened cos you not dumping shit loads in one go which means less need of AI's and your lipid profile is not getting gang banged on a weekly basis. Less sides overall and more free test for body to use. What is there to complain about ?

Also with sub q test it releases slooooooow compare to IM. again helps in achieving stable levels.

The androgen junkie in me love love love prop but it has a worse pharmacokinetic profile unfortunately compare to cyp and enth so not good news there.

and you bitching about waste of pins and time ?? how much that shit costs 12 pounds for 100 slin pins. How much £££ we spend in this game. I eat 4-7 pounds worth of fucking meat in a day on average. come on mate. Its nothing.

Backload slin pins for 2 weeks in one go put it in a container plunger facing down and shoot daily. Do you brush your teeth daily ? make your preworkout daily ? same thing. it take me no time to do it. It becomes second nature like brushing your teeth.

Try it once for say 12 weeks and you will convert by the end of it.

Last edited:

Yeah.. But your stating 200 mgs total for the day correct..that's the amount im taking ..

If you want to try lower E2, your problem is going to be lowering it too much. I would recommend .25 adex E3D. Aromasin could also be broken into quarters and take 6mg EOD.

Honestly, I know exactly where you are at, I like my E2 a little lower than without an AI and always lower it too much. Adex gives me diarrhea so I'm stuck on aromasin.

One solution you might consider is slightly lowering your dose, that would bring T down into natural ranges and remove the need for an AI all together, which is the point of daily dosing and probably what Emeric would recommend.

The''long'' part in the long ester only mean the test tapers off over a prolonged period of time so in the old school ways it was helpful to know and u pinned shit lets say Mon and Thursday so your body did not ''run out'' of test. You made sure u had in in the system and thats cool.

but daily pinning affects positively as >>>>

the peaks and troughs business changes to your favour (you still get peaks and troughs whichever way u pin regardless) , you get more stable blood plasma concentration of hormones, you test conversion to DHT and estrogen is lessened cos you not dumping shit loads in one go which means less need of AI's and your lipid profile is not getting gang banged on a weekly basis. Less sides overall and more free test for body to use. What is there to complain about ?

Also with sub q test it releases slooooooow compare to IM. again helps in achieving stable levels.

The androgen junkie in me love love love prop but it has a worse pharmacokinetic profile unfortunately compare to cyp and enth so not good news there.

and you bitching about waste of pins and time ?? how much that shit costs 12 pounds for 100 slin pins. How much £££ we spend in this game. I eat 4-7 pounds worth of fucking meat in a day on average. come on mate. Its nothing.

Backload slin pins for 2 weeks in one go put it in a container plunger facing down and shoot daily. Do you brush your teeth daily ? make your preworkout daily ? same thing. it take me no time to do it. It becomes second nature like brushing your teeth.

Try it once for say 12 weeks and you will convert by the end of it.

I agree.. Can daily sub q shots be a pain in the ass.. ? I guess.. But using SLIN pins means no pain and it takes literaaly 30 seconds.. Back load numerous pins for the week and done..

I agree.. Can daily sub q shots be a pain in the ass.. ? I guess.. But using SLIN pins means no pain and it takes literaaly 30 seconds.. Back load numerous pins for the week and done..

I will use the same slin pin like 10 times sub q before discarding it. It's really not a big deal at all.

I will use the same slin pin like 10 times sub q before discarding it. It's really not a big deal at all.

I am about to raise a Go Fund Me campaign so Nothuman Coleman can buy plentiful of slin needles without having to reuse them.

Just wanted to gather an idea who all here would be happy to donate little £££££ :D

Yeah.. But your stating 200 mgs total for the day correct..that's the amount im taking ..

yes thats 1 and 1
but ive seen guys take 2 and 2 and others take 1 and 1...some of the 2 and 2 guys had to go down to 1 and 1

For the last 4 years ive pinned Test base (water) daily anywhere from 3mg-20mg and have had far better results (subjectively and blood test) than w a longer ester pinned daily. Even prop or test base in oil seems to be to 'long' for me personally.

You have guys arguing trying to mimic the bodies natural release pattern. Then, in the very same post, praising steady blood levels by pinning long acting test daily?

At the end of the day, you gotta find what works for your specific body chemistry. Judging by the thousands and thousands of post here and across the net trying to find the perfect TRT w much difficulty... seems short-sighted telling someone what they should do or not do. Share your experience and move on.

Long esters also make my hair fall out and kill my weiner...

Last edited:
I am taking DIM with my trt.. 100 in the morning meal and 100 in the evening meal.. I have bloods done later this month I'll see where e2 is then.. Going to avoid anti e if I can..
Nice.

topical resveratrol is also another good tool to use to lower estrogen without having to resort to adex or aromasin.

Nice.

topical resveratrol is also another good tool to use to lower estrogen without having to resort to adex or aromasin.

I got three bottles of this on the way, TD version made by a supp company that does great TD's. Hoping to get some of the leaning the IM gave without all the pain and lumps I got.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws