over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood test results

PHIL HERNON

Banned
Would anyone mind posting the results so we can compare and contrast. If we find any abnormalities, we can talk about what we were using and see if i thappens to us all and what to expect so our doctor doesnt freak out. My out of range areas were
1. Creatinine level 1.9
2. BUN 32
3. HDL 13
4. Protein in urine 5900

Hey Phil

Did you see this month's FLEX ? There is an article about Tom Prince and his nightmare with his kidneys and heart. Sorry but I don't have any blood test results for ya just yet, although they had Tom's in there. Hey Phil is Hadi my old buddy from Austin? I feel bad cuz I haven't called him in years. I really should get down there sometime, he used to invite me all the time but gave up cuz I never made it. If that's him please ask him to respond to this thread so I can tell him who I am. THANKS.

Mine came back normal, Not what I was expecting. But now I can get back on.

when i got a blood test last year my doctor said my creatinine levels were high and he said to eat less protein to bring it down. i talked to a doctor that juices(hes a bodybuilder too) at my gym and he said more muscle equals higher creatinine levels.... its a waste product of the muscle. didnt know if you knew that or not, something i just found out. so if a normal person who isnt muscular has high creatinine levels then thats abnormal, but if someone that is muscular has high creatinine levels then thats normal. i just freaked out when my doc told me i needed to lower my protein intake due to my creatinine levels.... truth is alot of docs talk out of their ass.

I will have my results on Monday. I had to retest on an empty stomach because my cholesteral was so high. I will post them right away.

Re: Well

PHIL HERNON said:
He is right. I am at 200 grams a day and getting stronger and leaner. I was eating way too much.

just 200 grams of protein a day??? how much do weigh if u mind me asking....

so did you lower your total calorie intake, or replace your protein intake with other foods? I'm curious, because I've been finding that with less total calorie intake than what I used to consume I am gaining very nicely and getting harder. I used to think mass amounts of calories were necesaarry for growth.

phil how many cals are you taking in onw?

whats your carb, fat, protein ratio. im 220 right now and trying to find a decent diet so i can put on a little more size w/out blowing up.

Thanks,

Todd

I find that when I am on cycle, I can use up to 400g of protein, but when I am off, 250 is plenty. Any more than that and I get foam in the urine, when alot of my protein comes from whey shakes, then I dont process all of it. Use whole food sources to get more out of your protein.

I got my results today.
Creatine 1.8
Protein 790. (slightly high compared to fill)
My big problem were my triglycerids and LDL's
I was 5 times over max on both. I wonder if it's from all the sesame oil I stick in my ass?

phil your hdl is very low you need tooo have that raised.mine is also low and im on cholesteral meds.also taking an herb thats used too raise hdl called pollicinassal(spelling)ill know in two months if this helped because i got blood work done every two months

Thanks

THanks for posting your results and for the info on the HDLs. Joedokes, try taking 15 omegs fish oil tabs a day. That really helped me.

fish

i thought it smelled like fish in this thread !!!!

Hi Guys,
This is always a very informative board. I just thought I'd post some abnormalities from a recent blood test and what I was using prior to the test.

Triglycerides 102 (range under 150)
Total Cholesterol 167 (range under 200)
HDL 11 (range >50) This one scared me for a minute, but I think I know why its so low
LDL 136 (range under 130)
IGF-1 116 (range 114-400s)
Liver enzymes are normal
bun and creatinine are also normal

The only addition to my program was Winstrol at 50 mgs/day for 10-12 weeks. Aside from that, I was using Arimidex for over a year. I think these 2 things contribute greatly to the extremely low HDL and raised LDL. Since I have been off my program for about 7 weeks, I feel that the low test level and low IGF-1 contributes to this as well. I will be receiving my Test/Est levels next week and will post as well.

I'll now start Phil's plan of fish oils at 15 fish oil caps/day, and Niacin each day.

Great board!

In another post, Phil said he had to reduce fish oil to 8 caps ED.

xcel

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner