over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood Test Results

phreak

Registered
keeping with the trend on here, i thought i would post my blood test results for people to see.

37 y/o. 6'2" (ok 6'1 and 3/4") 254 pounds. bf tested with calipers at 8.6%

here is the regimen i was on:

weeks 1-6: dbol 40mg/day
deca 400mg/wk
test 550mg/wk

weeks 7-10: deca 400mg/wk
test 850mg/wk

weeks 11-12: deca 200mg/wk
test 550mg/wk

weeks 13-16: test 250mg/wk

proviron and hgh were used throughout. my blood test was done the middle of week 16, last wednesday. i trained very hard the night before the test was done, chest and back;

at the time of the test, i was on the test at 250mg/wk, arimidex .5mg/day, 2iu gh, and 25mg ostarine.

WBC: 6.4
RBC: 5.53
HGB: 17.5
HCT: 53*
MCH: 31.6*
MCHC: 33*
Platelet: 216
MPV: 9.9
RDW: 14.4
SEGS: 56.9
Lymphs: 25.8
Monos: 7.3
EOS: 9.4*

HDL: 33- Low
LDL: 143- High
Total cholesterol: 202- High
Estradiol: 5- Low

free test: 29.1
shbg: 7.0
test: 858
igf: 213

some things are definitely elevated. i believe they would have been much worse had my diet not been so high in omega-3s. i also took red yeast rice for 2 months before the test and had switched to policosanol, which i still take. i also take an aspirin before bed. i also take 2G vitamin C per day and 400iu of vitamin D3 per day.

i am really glad i got this done as this was my first blood test in 3 years. i will definitely be extending my time off to try and get things back in a normal range.

that's a lot of armidex for 250mg/wk

i would also like to thank the guys who have posted about their health scares like maldorf, etc as that had a profound effect on me and has put me in a mindset where i want to take a more active role in monitoring my health.

Your bloods look almost identical to mine.

No liver values?

Next time try switching to exemestane rather than arimidex. I've heard the adex can kill hdl levels

Your bloods look almost identical to mine.

No liver values?

Next time try switching to exemestane rather than arimidex. I've heard the adex can kill hdl levels

my bad:

AST: 38
ALT: 40

you're right, i need to try exemestane. don't know why i haven't before

i would also like to thank the guys who have posted about their health scares like maldorf, etc as that had a profound effect on me and has put me in a mindset where i want to take a more active role in monitoring my health.

x2 on this.

Reading maldorf's posts can really set you straight in regards to monitoring your health. I am glad he is here. He has been a huge help to me and many others im sure.

x2 on this.

Reading maldorf's posts can really set you straight in regards to monitoring your health. I am glad he is here. He has been a huge help to me and many others im sure.

Thats a x3
I've carried his message to another board and hopefully opened some eyes and minds?

Phreak, Your a beast! and hopefully you can get your blood values back in check soon.

My HCT was 54. Hematologist wants it down to 45. I have been giving blood once a week for the last 3 weeks to get it down. Going again today for the 4th time in 4 weeks. it was 45.9 last week. Big ass needle hurts like hell. LOL. Dr says this is really improtant to keep the HCT in normal range.

yep, the doctor is having me lower it to .5mg 3 days a week

Do .25mg daily, adex has a much shorter halflife in males than females and most docs don't know that.

My HCT was 54. Hematologist wants it down to 45. I have been giving blood once a week for the last 3 weeks to get it down. Going again today for the 4th time in 4 weeks. it was 45.9 last week. Big ass needle hurts like hell. LOL. Dr says this is really improtant to keep the HCT in normal range.

Unless you have a blood disorder, anything under 50 is generally very healthy. High intensity cardio on a regular basis should be added to your regimen if you aren't doing it current.

Do .25mg daily, adex has a much shorter halflife in males than females and most docs don't know that.

Unless you have a blood disorder, anything under 50 is generally very healthy. High intensity cardio on a regular basis should be added to your regimen if you aren't doing it current.

Thanks for the info. :headbang:

That needle is a freakin doornail.. My arm hurts for almost a week after getting bloodwork or giving blood

That needle is a freakin doornail.. My arm hurts for almost a week after getting bloodwork or giving blood

There are other options, my phlebotomist uses a 22g catheter, he gives me a heparin drip first and then collects the blood, goes fairly fast, zero pain, very little scar tissue. It does cost a lot more than donating blood though. Also, when you have a high crit, the act of taking blood itself can be dangerous, the heparin is good insurance if your crit is really high.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws