over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood Test Results...

warrenpeace

Registered
These results were drawn on week 10 of a test prop/masteron/tren ace cycle. 200/350/350-500 per week (bumped up tren at week 6).

I added in milk thistle and niacin approx. 2 weeks before the test. Positive impact of those supps is probably negligible on these results, but I've ran coq10, aspirin, fish oils, vitamin D/C, ALA etc. all the way through. And yet HDL is still in the dumps. Cardio 5x/week.

I know the answer to improving these numbers is to cruise/taper off, and I will do that as planned. It was a 12 week cycle and that's where I will end it, but all things considered it isn't THAT bad. Is it? If I continued on over a gram, obviously things would progressively get worse, but those aren't my intentions. :)

I'll only list the abnormalities, and I'll include the range beside it since this isn't measured the same way as the U.S. does it. Hemoglobin, RBCs were right in the middle of the recommended range, as was T3/T4 surprisingly enough. Kidney function came back fine.

Triglycerides 0.63 (range 0.56 - 2.3) Good?
HDL 0.6 (0.9 - 1.6) BAD
LDL 3.71 (Optimal <2.57)
Total CHL RATIO 7.67 (Optimal <4.98) BAD

ALT 62 (9 - 56) BAD
AST 66 (5 - 50) BAD
CPK 1267 (52 - 175) YIKES
Creatinine 111 (62 - 115) OK

I trained approx. 36 hours before having blood drawn. My hope is that is a factor in the elevated CPK? That number is outrageous. The rest are correctable. Note: Fasted 10 hours before test.

CPK is totally normal since you worked out before the test. Liver enzymes are elevated from this also, and even if they aren't, they are not very high anyway.

Cholesterol is fairly bad, but not THAT bad, especially since you are going off. Consider a short run of nolvadex to bump up that HDL (good because you can come off your AI for a while too). Make sure your cardio is sufficiently intense, and cruise at a physiological dose and you should be fine in a couple months.

The trick to cholesterol is to get it super good before you start your cycle, and then do everything you can to keep it from going down too much while on. It will still become fucked up fast, but it won't be as bad.

Don't get me wrong, your cholesterol isn't that bad, but you definitely want to improve it as much as possible so that it doesn't get even worse on subsequent cycles...

CPK is totally normal since you worked out before the test. Liver enzymes are elevated from this also, and even if they aren't, they are not very high anyway.

Cholesterol is fairly bad, but not THAT bad, especially since you are going off. Consider a short run of nolvadex to bump up that HDL (good because you can come off your AI for a while too). Make sure your cardio is sufficiently intense, and cruise at a physiological dose and you should be fine in a couple months.

Is nolvadex pretty much accepted to raise HDL? I hear mixed things. Also, would it make sense to run low dose AI during the nolva since nolva will increase estrogen levels? In my case this is for PCT so I was planning on doing nolva at 40/40/20/10 with 0.25mg adex EOD.

I haven't ran an AI throughout, but I do have aromasin on hand. Was considering a small dose of 6.25/day for my four week cruise with HCG and test/mast 100/100. May hold off on the AI, like you suggested Kaladryn, and add in when/if I get gyno flare-up or noticeable acne. I'll taper off after the four weeks and then jump on nolva or toremifene. I'm not ready for HRT, though my body may tell me I have no choice eventually lol. I'll get blood drawn a few weeks after I discontinue the SERM and see where I'm at. Thanks for the feedback!

Is nolvadex pretty much accepted to raise HDL? I hear mixed things. Also, would it make sense to run low dose AI during the nolva since nolva will increase estrogen levels? In my case this is for PCT so I was planning on doing nolva at 40/40/20/10 with 0.25mg adex EOD.

I only like nolva during a taper to mitigate the effects of the low androgen/high estrogen environment, once most of the estrogen clears, I would cease the nolvadex. You could use an AI also, but it would be unnecessary, and why not give your body and lipids a break from the AI, then restart the AI after your taper if it is normally part of your cruise.

I only like nolva during a taper to mitigate the effects of the low androgen/high estrogen environment, once most of the estrogen clears, I would cease the nolvadex. You could use an AI also, but it would be unnecessary, and why not give your body and lipids a break from the AI, then restart the AI after your taper if it is normally part of your cruise.

Hm, but doesn't nolvadex actually increase estrogen? From my understanding it blocks estrogen at certain parts of the body, like breast tissue, but overall increases LH/FSH so more Test and Estrogen are produced? Thats why I was thinking of using an AI, so that there wouldn't be a big E rebound effect once stopping the nolva.

Regarding the AI, I got blood work back and HDL which is normally 70ish was down to 29 on orals and back up to 40 3 weeks after the orals. I was wondering why it wasn't back to normal when liver values were but now I'm thinking it's due to the AI...I guess the AI can be that significant with HDL values or do you think I'm still "recovering" from the oral?

Hm, but doesn't nolvadex actually increase estrogen? From my understanding it blocks estrogen at certain parts of the body, like breast tissue, but overall increases LH/FSH so more Test and Estrogen are produced? Thats why I was thinking of using an AI, so that there wouldn't be a big E rebound effect once stopping the nolva.

Regarding the AI, I got blood work back and HDL which is normally 70ish was down to 29 on orals and back up to 40 3 weeks after the orals. I was wondering why it wasn't back to normal when liver values were but now I'm thinking it's due to the AI...I guess the AI can be that significant with HDL values or do you think I'm still "recovering" from the oral?

Nolvadex stimulating testosterone production and thus increasing aromatization is rather moot when coming off a cycle with a lot of test in it, like I said, I would only use it during the taper, not after all the exo test is gone.

I wouldn't worry about the LFTs or CPK. Its not just your HDL that's worrisome (not good but could be far worse) but your LDL is also well above range. LDL is pretty easily controllable, unlike HDL so unless you're planning to dial your useage way back for the longer term might be worth considering a statin to get your LDL under better control (assuming you're already on point with cardio, diet).

I wouldn't worry about the LFTs or CPK. Its not just your HDL that's worrisome (not good but could be far worse) but your LDL is also well above range. LDL is pretty easily controllable, unlike HDL so unless you're planning to dial your useage way back for the longer term might be worth considering a statin to get your LDL under better control (assuming you're already on point with cardio, diet).

My diet isn't perfect but 90 percent of the time very clean. I'm not in contest prep and like to go out for the odd dinner with the girl/family or take in a backyard BBQ. I understand fish oil can raise LDL... What else can I do to get the number down w/o going the statin route?

if you got your blood work done first thing in the morning you could have been dehydrated. i typically loose 3 lb's of water during the night. i have brought my numbers down several points by drinking a few glasses of water then waiting awhile before getting tested.

cpk isn't that bad.

I've heard of elite athletes having them over 5,000.

I think there are some supplements to reduce inflammation.

circumin, fish oil and also some peps like ghk-cu and tb-500 come to mind.

overall nothing look so bad that it can't be repaired.

if you got your blood work done first thing in the morning you could have been dehydrated. i typically loose 3 lb's of water during the night. i have brought my numbers down several points by drinking a few glasses of water then waiting awhile before getting tested.

I had water with me but maybe sold myself a little short in that dept. Although, my hemoglobin/RBCs came back in range, and I thought those numbers would look off if one was dehydrated before the test?

Update - blood results after PCT

I had blood drawn ON cycle in June and tapered off through July with a toremifene PCT in August. My results from a month being clean are listed below - mountaindog diet approved!

June 15
Triglycerides 0.63 (range 0.56 - 2.3)
HDL 0.6 (0.9 - 1.6)
LDL 3.71 (Optimal <2.57)
Total CHL RATIO 7.67 (Optimal <4.98)

ALT 62 (9 - 56)
AST 66 (5 - 50)
CPK 1267 (52 - 175)
Creatinine 111 (62 - 115)

September 15
Trigs 0.60
HDL 1.45 (range 0.9 - 1.6)
LDL 1.12 (Optimal <2.57)
Total CHL RATIO 2.85 (Normal <5.20)

ALT 45 (9 to 56)
AST 43 (5 to 50)
Creatinine 110 (62 - 115)
CPK 448 (52 to 175)

FSH 2 (Male UP TO 12)
LH 5 (Male UP TO 12)
Estradiol 67 (post-menopausal <36.7-103) *no male references listed
Testosterone 27.69 (8 to 35)

Obviously coming off the drugs + diet has vastly improved my cholesterol numbers. Not sure what to think of my male hormone results. FSH and LH both appear low but test is high? I'm just about 30 days off of torem by this point, so I doubt it's having an impact here? Not sure if the E2 range listed is accurate. Anyone have any thoughts on what's going on? My libido is just starting to come around.

*Metric system where I live so you may need to convert.

My HDL is shit and I am on a pretty mild cycle. I need to do something about this.

Last edited:
My HDL is shit and I am on a pretty mild cycle. I need to do something about this.

you're fine. cholesterol is a very poor indicator of health. id be more worried about blood pressure and overall inflamtion markers/ hA1c

Estradiol 67 (post-menopausal <36.7-103) *no male references listed

You probably know by now Estradiol is way high..
Range should be in the 20's with high teens being a good goal.
I'd look up discussions on here about ranges and how to get it down. Lots of natural choices that can really help.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws