over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood test

rookx750

Registered
Friend wanted me to post. He had a casein protien drink at 11 pm I'm assuming that what mess up the glucose levels.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 165
Is your friend using gh or mk-677 ? How many hours after his shake did he have his blood draw.

Whats the question?

If hes bulking it could be from higher calories overall, I have seen my blood sugar over 100 after having a huge meal the night before.

Nope just high test and tiny bit of mast and 12.5 exemestan. A very shitty diet of 3 whey protein shakes, 2 huge meals of whatever and intra carbs.

Nope just high test and tiny bit of mast and 12.5 exemestan. A very shitty diet of 3 whey protein shakes, 2 huge meals of whatever and intra carbs.

Then it's diet related, clean up diet and cut out the intra shake and it will return to normal.

Exercise is the best insulin sensitizer but drinking carbs during exercise diminishes this effect

Is your friend using gh or mk-677 ? How many hours after his shake did he have his blood draw.

Had the casein drink at 11pm and blood at 9. But the biggest meals of the day are at night. Example 2 big burgers at 8pm them shake and muffins at 10pm. Sugar are higher (just under 99) in July bloods. I figured it's just because of diet and no cardio.

Concerns about A/G ratio??? But bloods going back to 2015 all are only 1-3 points under the upper limit so naturally run higher and looks like this test range is lower.

I would have him invest in a blood glucose monitor and take readings periodically throughout the day. Fasted, after meals, between meals, after training ect. Just to be sure.

Would have been curious to see his lipid panel on mast. Glucose is high but he really should have tested A1C to know for sure.

Would have been curious to see his lipid panel on mast. Glucose is high but he really should have tested A1C to know for sure.

Ldl 91
hdl 37
Total 151
Tri 116
Ratio 4.1

All this got him to Scheduled doc apt 2 weeks for bloods. He's concerned and dropping the super supps?

Tbh the diet and lack of cardio is killing him. Cardio am and/or after work outs and cleaning up the diet. Crazy how a shitty diet can creep up over time. Just sent me blood of the past year an half with blasts and all good but you can see a pattern.

Blood pressure always good

Currently taking
Carditone
Vit d
Cheap prostate sup
Ubiquinol
Ashwagandha
Ip-6 inositol
Super curcumin
Citrus bergamot

Start taking
R ALA
Berberine
Cinnamon
Chromium P

You guys serious ? Glucose of 109 and he's freaking out?
It's not a concern at all

You guys serious ? Glucose of 109 and he's freaking out?
It's not a concern at all
If that was my fasting bg I would be concerned, but that's only because mine is always around 70-79 :p.

I don't know OP's baseline, so I can't comment, but if he's usually much lower, then I would investigate further. Certainly nothing to freak over though, so I agree with you there lol.

109 on legit gh and mk677 is easily attainable..whats the issue? Grab some metformin.

Ldl 91
hdl 37
Total 151
Tri 116
Ratio 4.1

All this got him to Scheduled doc apt 2 weeks for bloods. He's concerned and dropping the super supps?

Tell him to stop being a little bitch. He should get his A1C tested before freaking out about his glucose level.

Edit he forgot to mention he took medication(the strong kind) that greatly slows digestion:naughty: and has had a cortisol inj about 2 months ago. Could meds slow digestion enough or raise blood sugar.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity