over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BLOOD TYPE DIET-EAT FOR YOUR BLOOD

thebigguy84

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
My wife turned me onto this it is kind of interesting the things I did not know. I heard Jay Cutler and PHIL HEATH eat for their Blood Type. I am a A- Negative which says for example I am not supposed to eat Red Meat or Pork. High Whole grain carbs are benificial too me like Ezikial Bread for Example and for Nuts Peanuts are one of the most benificial for my blood but not cashews. IF you know your blood type should google Blood Type Diets. Your body has Enzymes to break down certain types of foods and if you don't have the enzymes to break them down they do not benifit you and you don't get the whole nutritional value you need from the foods you intake in your body. EAT FOR YOUR BLOOD

This is the reason that I was able to get leaner and feel better while in contest prep without having to stress as much. The first show I did last year I did low carb high fats and alot of protein don't get me wrong but didn't feel good during this diet at all looked harder while dieting but felt like ass. Well my second show I did 6 weeks later I did less than half the cardio had a whole lot more carbs and was actually getting leaner in the process. I had energy and actually felt good. So Needless to say the bloodtype diet DEF HELPED ME!:D

This is no disrespect to anyone here but as a physician that diet is as scientifically sound as existence of unicorns. To think that 7 billion people can be divided into 4 to 8 classes would be no different than believing that everyone that is born a Virgo must have the same personality traits. The four classification of blood types does not determine what enzymes you have in your body. The guy Peter D'Adamo pretty much has been refuted by every scientific organization and top hematologist around the world have laughed at his theories. He talks about having done cancer trials but never has published them to anyone. He lists references but half of them he is drawing his own conclusion. He mistakenly says that Type O is the oldest blood where as it is well known that Type A blood is the oldest blood type known to man. He makes recommendations based on that alone so if he doesnt even know which blood type came first then half of his recommendations are wrong to start cause he is recommending wrong shit to wrong people lol.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. Sometimes just changing routine and diet helps the body but does not necessarily mean that his theories have any sound science behind them. Check this out :

blood type dietThe Skeptic's Dictionary - Skepdic.com

Last edited:
This is no disrespect to anyone here but as a physician that diet is as scientifically sound as existence of unicorns. To think that 7 billion people can be divided into 4 to 8 classes would be no different than believing that everyone that is born a Virgo must have the same personality traits. The four classification of blood types does not determine what enzymes you have in your body. The guy Peter D'Adamo pretty much has been refuted by every scientific organization and top hematologist around the world have laughed at his theories. He talks about having done cancer trials but never has published them to anyone. He lists references but half of them he is drawing his own conclusion. He mistakenly says that Type O is the oldest blood where as it is well known that Type A blood is the oldest blood type known to man. He makes recommendations based on that alone so if he doesnt even know which blood type came first then half of his recommendations are wrong to start cause he is recommending wrong shit to wrong people lol.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. Sometimes just changing routine and diet helps the body but does not necessarily mean that his theories have any sound science behind them. Check this out :

OP, what do you have to say in rebuttal to alpha's post?

I dont know about all that But I do know there are certain foods that I eat and my body grows quickly off of them ,,, I do not understand why However I am not too fond of them so I do not eat them all the time ,, and this is not an exaggeration cottage cheese dry curd, walnuts, avocados , beans, liquid bcca's ,, gained 10lbs in one week no other change in diet or training same cal same mac break down just incorporated these foods and BAM

I dont know about all that But I do know there are certain foods that I eat and my body grows quickly off of them ,,, I do not understand why However I am not too fond of them so I do not eat them all the time ,, and this is not an exaggeration cottage cheese dry curd, walnuts, avocados , beans, liquid bcca's ,, gained 10lbs in one week no other change in diet or training same cal same mac break down just incorporated these foods and BAM

That is 100% plausible and acceptable. That is the whole idea that we are all individualized. That routine makes you gain weight and that is great. But to take a leap to say that 1.5billion other people that have YOUR blood type will also put on 10lbs in a week by eating avocados, nuts and cottage cheese is where the Blood Type Diet takes a shit.

I hear you Alpha I do not even know if those are considered to be for my blood type there just how my sister eats as organic and vegetarian so I tried using some of her foods in my diet and i actually gained 10 lbs LOL too back i dont like those foods makes me think should I be eating what i dont like,, if gains are that much of a concern,, or was it my body is so accustomed to the same diet that anything new added to it absorbs it better

I heard about this as well and I have the book on stomach problems with high protein I have issues, well when I heard about blood type diets I did research on the net and learned alot about stuff I should stay away from,needless to say I have been doing blood type diet for myself for about 6mths and its a world of difference with my stomach so dont know if its true or not but for myself its been working

alpha,

You beat me to the punch on this one. The whole eat for your blood type diet is a fucking gimmick.

Its funny that my father, brother and I are all B+ blood types. But different foods effect us three all different. My father cant do dairy but my brother and I do just fine. The book says that B types should stay away from tomatoes, pomegranate, peanut butter etc etc and everything it lists to avoid we thrive on. So are we to believe that every type B on the planet suddenly is same just cause of the little antigen that sits on our red blood cells? That is no different than believing that Santa Claus can deliver 6 billion gifts in one night :)

Having heard of this I researchd it a bit and found it to be alot of bogus info , I did hear that alot of people have good results dieting around their ethnic background.

In short I think that if you had four brothers they would all have slightly different dieting needs

Having heard of this I researchd it a bit and found it to be alot of bogus info , I did hear that alot of people have good results dieting around their ethnic background.

In short I think that if you had four brothers they would all have slightly different dieting needs

Exactly Everyone has different needs If 2 guys take the same gear doesn't mean they will both have the same results.

If you don't have different enzymes in your blood then why are all bloods not compatable? Just bc you all have the same blood type doesn't mean you do not have different allergies. Kind of weird that the 2 most recent OLYMPIA WINNERS both believe in these diets huh?
Eat Right For Your Type :: Why The Blood Type Diet is so popular for losing weight

Fuck that shit.

"Type As should eliminate all meats from their diet."

Food not allowed: Beef, Pork, Lamb, Veal, Venison, Duck, Goose, Bluegill bass, Catfish, Crab, Crayfish, Flounder, Herring, Lobster, Oysters, Scallop, Shrimp, Striped bass, all types of cheeses and milk except fucking goat, Granola, Bread (High-protein whole wheat, Multi-grain), Potatoes, Sweet potatoes, Yams, Tomatoes

I couldn't live like that even if it made me 5% bf in a week.

If you don't have different enzymes in your blood then why are all bloods not compatable? Just bc you all have the same blood type doesn't mean you do not have different allergies. Kind of weird that the 2 most recent OLYMPIA WINNERS both believe in these diets huh?
Eat Right For Your Type :: Why The Blood Type Diet is so popular for losing weight

Well you could of at least linked it to the forum of the 22 year old who made the inference...

Hey guys, so found this article while browsing bb.com about what Mr.Olympia Jay Cutler eats..

Hmmm... I won't link the rest because bb.com has zero credibility around here.

He does go onto say that he can't follow it off season as he is eating all sorts of things that aren't linked to his blood type lol.

Alpha,

Total hijack but have you an opinion of the metabolic typing diet by Wolcott?

Well you could of at least linked it to the forum of the 22 year old who made the inference...

Hey guys, so found this article while browsing bb.com about what Mr.Olympia Jay Cutler eats..

Hmmm... I won't link the rest because bb.com has zero credibility around here.

He does go onto say that he can't follow it off season as he is eating all sorts of things that aren't linked to his blood type lol.

I don't stick to it 100% but def makes me aware of choices in foods that are going to benefit me the most .But def really helps when in pre contest diet.

Last edited:
A very fit fitness girl at my gym startedd talking to me about this one night. She follows it and swears by it....so, who knows!?!

I do not understand why However I am not too fond of them so I do not eat them all the time ,, and this is not an exaggeration cottage cheese dry ect....
but anyway Perhaps You ha done a Good Job(hehehehehe)...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131