over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

blood work and trt

what is phlebotomies?

Giving blood or just "letting" mainly for keeping hematocrit levels down.It can have some other health benefits also.

what is phlebotomies?

They will take 500ml of your blood and that gets your red blood cell count down (hematocrit or HCT). If your HCT gets too high you can have blood clots and it make your heart labor harder than it should because your blood is so damn thick. Anything over a 54 HCT is way too high, and if its over that they wont even take your blood unless a doc orders it. This can be deadly shit. It might have had something to do with my near death, and one other on here that did die.

so

what if he keeps me at low doses then i would ask him but he is not back in town he wont answer my calls?
will i form blood clots if he keeps me at 250 mg every other week ? This is his other option! I thought it sounded shitty but turns out i will still have high levels with otw doses i got the script filled and just waiting on the rest so i can start trt. im kinda excited i have not felt "normal" in 4 years

what if he keeps me at low doses then i would ask him but he is not back in town he wont answer my calls?
will i form blood clots if he keeps me at 250 mg every other week ? This is his other option! I thought it sounded shitty but turns out i will still have high levels with otw doses i got the script filled and just waiting on the rest so i can start trt. im kinda excited i have not felt "normal" in 4 years

It takes time to get your TRT program ironed out and running smooth.Start on whatever dose you were prescribed and get your bloodwork done as he requests,probably every three months to begin.Test levels total and free,estogen,hct,psa etc...

People chimed in about high HCT etc... because you were balking at the idea of only getting 200 mg per week.That is a healthy dose to start and adjustments may or may not need to be made.

Remember this is for life and for health and not one big never ending cycle.That is why most jumped in and warned of the dangers/complications that could arise.

I personally have found weekly shots to be better as I really felt the peaks and valleys of every two week injections.

You may do just fine on 200mg per week.I am on 200mg per week and doing just fine.Again people were warning you of possible dangers.Good luck

It takes time to get your TRT program ironed out and running smooth.Start on whatever dose you were prescribed and get your bloodwork done as he requests,probably every three months to begin.Test levels total and free,estogen,hct,psa etc...

People chimed in about high HCT etc... because you were balking at the idea of only getting 200 mg per week.That is a healthy dose to start and adjustments may or may not need to be made.

Remember this is for life and for health and not one big never ending cycle.That is why most jumped in and warned of the dangers/complications that could arise.

I personally have found weekly shots to be better as I really felt the peaks and valleys of every two week injections.

You may do just fine on 200mg per week.I am on 200mg per week and doing just fine.Again people were warning you of possible dangers.Good luck

Good advice here. In fact, 200mg/wk is a high dose. Most docs will start you out at 100mg/wk and that will put you in the 500s-600s. Im in the process now of fighting with my doc to keep me on 120 mg/wk. 120mg/wk puts me in the low 800s and I feel a lot better, but my hct has been high so maybe im just foolin myself.

Good advice here. In fact, 200mg/wk is a high dose. Most docs will start you out at 100mg/wk and that will put you in the 500s-600s. Im in the process now of fighting with my doc to keep me on 120 mg/wk. 120mg/wk puts me in the low 800s and I feel a lot better, but my hct has been high so maybe im just foolin myself.

Yeah I was on 100 mg per week for a long time but recently bloodwork came back real low.
Your exactly right as 100 mg per week puts most in about 500-600's
and 200 mg per week puts most 700 and up to out of range about a week post injection.So it would be higher and probably out of normal range about day 3 post inject.

Yeah it is frustrating when a medication works but a side effect or bloodwork makes it contraindicated or intolerable.

love it

i love the honesty and help i get here other people even some endos wont help me with the health issues but there quick to say dont take test trt but no not here you guys are great :) ! And the warnings are well noted i will get all levels and such checked every three months as you do so that i may stay as healthy as possible!

i love the honesty and help i get here other people even some endos wont help me with the health issues but there quick to say dont take test trt but no not here you guys are great :) ! And the warnings are well noted i will get all levels and such checked every three months as you do so that i may stay as healthy as possible!

Sounds good to me.Good luck

I go to my hematologist next week for a CBC, specifically to check my hemoglobin/hematocrit to see how high it has gone up. He wants to get it down to 15 hemoglobin, which I had a couple of months ago but I know for certain that it has gone back up. Il probably need another series of phlebotomies to get it back down. Hopefully its not back up to 19.3 like it was before!

This is a true and serious danger not to be taken lightly, and any good doc will keep on top of it for you.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131