over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood work back.. high AST, ALT, Hema

muleman

Newbies
Hello all,
I'm in my mid 40's (been lifting since high school) and on HRT (150 test cyp wk). I also throw in a blast 2x a year (last blast ended 2 months ago- 8 weeks on with 500 cyp, 400 tren, and 400 mast wk). Just had my labs done Friday and my AST is high at 50 (0-40), ALT is high at 50 (0-44), Hematocrit is high at 55.9 (37.5-51.0), and Estradiol is high at 64.2 (7.6-42.6)- I'll drop this by adding in an AI.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Take care!

my take:

your liver values arent even that bad.

id donate blood, 55 hct is getting pretty high

drop to a cruise dose(true trt) and get another lad done in 2-3 months

best of luck

Get on some liver aids to help AST & ALT levels.

Wait for others to respond about blood donation at that crit level.

Are you doing ant cardio currently?

Did you get lipids done?

No lipids on this test (last blood work 9 months ago they were in the normal range). I have been taking Milk Thistle for several years at 1grm day. Donated blood 2 months ago.... I am doing cardio (jiu-jitsu weekly).

No lipids on this test (last blood work 9 months ago they were in the normal range). I have been taking Milk Thistle for several years at 1grm day. Donated blood 2 months ago.... I am doing cardio (jiu-jitsu weekly).

150mg is probably too high for long term cruising, do you have a test level and how long after your last shot was it?

You need real cardio, not jiu-jitsu. Pushing into your anaerobic threshold feels like super hard cardio, however it is not good for increase blood volume and LOWERING hematocrit. You need 70-80% of your maximum heart rate sustained for 30 minutes minimum.

Your AST/ALT values are probably false positives for liver stress from weight training.

55 is too high for hematocrit, it is likely from a combination of TRT and anaerobic threshold training (jiu-jitsu and weight training are both forms of anaerobic threshold training).

Test level was 1061 (348-1197) blood taken last Friday- T shot was on the Monday prior....
Any reason to not do another "summer blast" with these results?
Thanks again for all responses!

Test level was 1061 (348-1197) blood taken last Friday- T shot was on the Monday prior....
Any reason to not do another "summer blast" with these results?
Thanks again for all responses!

I think you are essentially cycling year round and that is driving your hematocrit way up. 24 hours after a shot your test level is probably much higher, and even 1000 is pretty damn high, that normal range is ludicrous.

I would sort that crit level before you hit it again, if it was 53 or under I wouldn't worry, but it's 56, that is pushing it.

Last edited:
some people just have a higher crit than others naturally. having it high is not necessarily a bad thing, just take proper precautions. vit e, ginger and asprin all thin the blood.

having a higher crit will increase endurance as long as the o2 can be used.

liver is prob high due to weight training and it isn't all that high, but there are tons of things you can do. i would say of them milk thistle is down around the why bother category for liver.

your e is a little high but t is very high compaired to natty, just dial in your anti-e/ aromatase better.

may want to consider things to increase your free test rather then using more, probably healthier.

considering age and all you would probably be best served to dial in diet and training keep your t where its at, free up some more, gh agents could be great for you but within reason.

if you want to cycle just add in some kind of anabolic, don't go over 500mgs total anything, you will look great and feel great more so then bigger doses.

some people just have a higher crit than others naturally. having it high is not necessarily a bad thing, just take proper precautions. vit e, ginger and asprin all thin the blood.

1% of the population has a crit of 50 naturally, this guy has a 56. Aspirin just makes the blood clot less, it does NOT make the blood thinner. This means the heart is working harder to pump thicker blood. Also, for the statistical reduction in clotting from taking aspirin, you see an equal statistical increase in aneurysm. Although I agree, with a crit that high, he should be be on baby aspirin until it is under control.

I would take your test dosage to around 60-70mgs/week for a two or three month cruise mixed with cardio like kal said.

there are supps that can lower crit but you're better off just lowering your dose and redo bloods. I have been where you are at and am cruising on 60mgs a week of prop every other day. this is really a true hrt dose. I take a tribestan 250mg pill on the days I don't inject test. I do cardio now and I never used to.

good luck

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner