over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood work confused?

hugostiglitz87

Registered
So heres the deal long story short. I have been getting blood work done through my insurance every 4 months. I get the basic hormone panel. I have been going through the same sponsor for years never any disappointment. I just noticed over the last few labs done my total test was 380 after pinning 3-4 days earlier 400 mg of test E. Usually I am well over 380 total test 4 days after pinning. Which i would think it was under dosed. But what confuses me is my buddies go through the same sponsor and we all order at the same time. But they are making gains and seem happy i want them to get labs done but they are always busy.

So my question is? Is it possbile for the test E to be good but its just how my body is absorbing it?? Or do my levels tank faster than usual after 72 hours of injection?

I have been pinning the same amount of test e 400 mg every week for the last 3 months. I do feel like i am not progressing diet and training are on point.

Or is my gear just under dose?

Any feedback is appreciated.

I’d go with underdosed... No reason why your bloods should be that low on that dose... I was on 300mg and my bloods came back >1500 so I don’t know the exact numbers but they were high clearly... And I know everyone is different but no way you’re at the low range of normal on even 100mg Test... Is check your source....

Do you mind sharing who it is by the way?

I’d go with underdosed... No reason why your bloods should be that low on that dose... I was on 300mg and my bloods came back >1500 so I don’t know the exact numbers but they were high clearly... And I know everyone is different but no way you’re at the low range of normal on even 100mg Test... Is check your source....

Do you mind sharing who it is by the way?

Thats what i was thinking to... I would share source but i am going to give him the benefit of the dought... He been around for awhile...

Thats what i was thinking to... I would share source but i am going to give him the benefit of the dought... He been around for awhile...

so have alot of the sources. have u seen the anasci resuts?

so have alot of the sources. have u seen the anasci resuts?

Exactly... The amount of time they’ve been around and the amount of good reviews means absolutely dick....

Exactly... The amount of time they’ve been around and the amount of good reviews means absolutely dick....
There are a lot of good sponsors on here I understand things happen but I'm pissed I wasn't getting the results I thought I was.

P.m. some sponsors you like on here.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

No I have no not. How do I view the results.

There are a lot of good sponsors on here I understand things happen but I'm pissed I wasn't getting the results I thought I was.

You have to go to Anasci and post 25 posts or donate to the testing to view the results....

And you should be pissed... People need to understand that expecting your steroid supplier not to be as grimey as your coke or meth dealer is delusional... This is a FOR PROFIT business....

And I’ll say it for the millionth time; no one knows what they’re taking unless you get it tested... PERIOD... All these “oh the gear is good to go because I feel like X” is bullshit, I don’t care how many years you’ve been on gear... You can’t tell what you’re using unless you Test it....

The Anasci testing has proved it... In the sponsor section so many guys saying “XYZ” is good to go and I feel this and that and but they have no fucking idea what they’re talking about because the lab tests show otherwise...

Sending you a PM now...

Clear your PMs buddy

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws