over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

blood work done yesterday. few questions

04lsxmustang

Registered
so the told me everything looked good except my test levels are low. I wanted to have someone who is more familiar with bodybuilding look and see if anything needs improvement . my last cycle was 4 week ago test e 600mg ew and 400mg tren e ew. probably the reason test levels are low but good thing is they will give me trt as im going through a divorce

so the told me everything looked good except my test levels are low. I wanted to have someone who is more familiar with bodybuilding look and see if anything needs improvement . my last cycle was 4 week ago test e 600mg ew and 400mg tren e ew. probably the reason test levels are low but good thing is they will give me trt as im going through a divorce

They most likely won't put you on trt right away .they will do more bloodwork and check lh and fsh and see that it's low because you are shut down .they will send you to do an mri of your pituitary to check for tumors to explain the low test ,lh and fsh .

Your test is low because you were running gear 4 weeks ago -- especially tren. You should still probably be in PCT.

Your test is low because you were running gear 4 weeks ago -- especially tren. You should still probably be in PCT.

No...his test is low cuz he shut down his own natural production of test by running test. If proper pct was not run, he could still be shut down from running testoterone...tren may play a small role however.

just more of a overall look at every thing done . im trying to get pic posted but it says file to big

I can't speak on some of the more intricate stuff but the only thing i seen any flags for is Low cholestrol (wouldn't figure that to be a bad thing) and then your thyroid if I read that correctly (image was hard to make out). You have low test but that is definitely from the exogenous test you were on. Now idk what your plans are but to be placed on TRT you doctor will most likely need two positive test results (for insurance purposes) usually 8-10 weeks apart confirming you have low test. Then like mike036 they will try to figure out if the cause is from the testicles or the pituitary gland in your brain. They will make you do an MRI and pump certain fluids into an IV during the MRI to monitor the brain (looking for tumor). Hope this helps.

Agree. For whatever reason, The HDL cholesterol is low.

I read that low hdl is good !!! I'll read more about it today

HDL is your good cholesterol . You want that above 59 .Ldl is your bad cholesterol,this you want under 100.hope that helps

I thought the range for HDL was >40 and LDL <130?

The range at labcorp for ldl is 100 ,at quest it is 130 .lower than 100 is healthier .as far as hdl is concerned ,greater than 40 is what they consider the minimum .you want to be over 59 which is more desirable and lessens the risk of heart disease .

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner