over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood Work during peak of a 5 month blast

flipper2012

Kilo Klub Member
Following Dante's advice I got my blood work done at the peak of a 5 month blast. Cycle looked like this:

Weeks 1-10
750mg Test E EW
300mg EQ EW
Letro 1.25mg EOD

Weeks 11-20
750mg Test E EW
200mg Mast E EW
200mg Tren E EW
50mg Winny tabs ED
Letro 1.25mg ED

Weeks 21-23
300mg Test Prop EW
600mg Tren E EW

Had to stop because Tren sides were to rough and was ready to go back to TRT. Here is my blood work. I was not hydrating quite enough during the blood work as I wanted the worst case scenario. Only supps were multi vitamin and fish oil. Diet for the most part was 300g protein, 200-500g carbs, 50-75g fat. Blood pressure has been controlled with 25mg Losartan which keeps me around 120-130 over 80/85

Question: Any cleanse/detox methods you all have used to flush the liver out? Feel free to point anything out that I may do to stay healthier. I appreciate all advice

I am tracking the cholesterol issue for the most part, to include a supplement regemine from all the threads to include Dante advice. especially once the Tren clears and I stop the Letro and switch to aromasin.

**broken link removed****broken link removed** as I have read the numerous threads and advice on how to control that.

Yeah the AI's are going to hit your lipid panel for sure. Niacin may boost your HDL, take an aspirin 30 min-1 hr before the niacin so you don't get the flushing/tingles. You can get Niacin OTC or script, note that the extended release Niacin has not shown to have as positive a benefit as the Immediate Release that makes you flush, but the aspirin trick should work. Has your doc talked about trying a -Statin for the cholesterol?

Liver wise, are you taking TUDCA? Maybe add some Choline and Inositol as well. Are you drinking any alcohol? Otherwise it's probably the orals that are the culprit.

Hope that helps, I'm sure some other knowledgeable guys will have input.

Last edited:
Yeah the AI's are going to hit your lipid panel for sure. Niacin may boost your HDL, take an aspirin 30 min-1 hr before the niacin so you don't get the flushing/tingles. You can get Niacin OTC or script, note that the extended release Niacin has not shown to have as positive a benefit as the Immediate Release that makes you flush, but the aspirin trick should work. Has your doc talked about trying a -Statin for the cholesterol?

Liver wise, are you taking TUDCA? Maybe add some Choline and Inositol as well. Are you drinking any alcohol? Otherwise it's probably the orals that are the culprit.

Hope that helps, I'm sure some other knowledgeable guys will have input.

Thank you brother! I am adding TUDCA, NAC and Niacin for the next 8 weeks along with curcumin. Retaking blood on 1 August. I don't drink. My cholesterol only gets above 200 when on orals or Tren. In this case both. On TRT I'm usually around 40-50 HDL and 120-130 LDL.

Number 1 thing in recovering here is getting off the drugs. All that you do not need in. AAS and AI( if not needed) - no detox crap needed.
- up your cardio
- up your cardiovascular supps
- increase your heathy fats
- Tudca/NAC.

Number 1 thing in recovering here is getting off the drugs. All that you do not need in. AAS and AI( if not needed) - no detox crap needed.

- up your cardio

- up your cardiovascular supps

- increase your heathy fats

- Tudca/NAC.

Boom! Thanks brother.

What is your CRP? Homocysteine? Lpa? Fibrinogen? A1C?

Did you not get those tested?

What is your CRP? Homocysteine? Lpa? Fibrinogen? A1C?

Did you not get those tested?

No brother, I did not get those tested. Any recommended tests you recommend next time around? I used Private MD labs. I've used multiple different tests from them.

No brother, I did not get those tested. Any recommended tests you recommend next time around? I used Private MD labs. I've used multiple different tests from them.

Well that's too bad because they are very important. Your liver values and cholesterol should normalize as you get back on TRT. GW501516 and citrus bergamot should speed up the cholesterol normalization process if you're looking for supplements.

Well that's too bad because they are very important. Your liver values and cholesterol should normalize as you get back on TRT. GW501516 and citrus bergamot should speed up the cholesterol normalization process if you're looking for supplements.

I will ensure I get those run on 1 August bro. What are those relevant too? Thank you for the supp help.

I will ensure I get those run on 1 August bro. What are those relevant too? Thank you for the supp help.

Hey man sorry to be lazy as I'm about to go train but I've posted numerous times about them and you can google each one of those to get an in depth explanation

Hey man sorry to be lazy as I'm about to go train but I've posted numerous times about them and you can google each one of those to get an in depth explanation

Not a problem at all. I will do a thread search.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131